It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 THE LOST SYMBOL , JACOBS TROUBLE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
2012 Will we see the destruction of Rome ?, the start of Jacobs trouble?, the Great Tribulation, the coming to power of the Anti christ . ?

THE LOST SYMBOL

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Whatever happens to change the world, as long as it doesn't bring more of this s**t.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

thats whats about to happen, the seventh fire, the first 6 are all fulfilled, and we are now 5 years from the end of the 4th generation to turn from the creator (1937, prohibition of cannabis, a sacrament of Yahweh, and the gift bestowed upone the Dogon in Africa thousands of years ago by those from Sirius, the "amphibious beings" from the "fantastic flying ship"

some mushrooms also come from space, psilocyben particularly (psilocyben manna spores).
manna = divine energy from the heavens, meaning from God and space.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by capricorn1971ad

Wow your timeline seems spot on.
I like the physical characteristics of your words.
Do tell more.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I found the above video very interesting , the point mentioned about the torch , and the demand for human sacrifice . and how this could tie in with the Olympics and all the 2012 prophecy's.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
2012 Will we see the destruction of Rome ?, the start of Jacobs trouble?, the Great Tribulation, the coming to power of the Anti christ . ?

THE LOST SYMBOL

www.youtube.com...

It's a possibility. This stuff going down in the M.E. is designed to revive the Beast that fell in 1924. You'll know when the Caliphate is revived. We're between the 7th and 8th heads on the Beast.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well i think Tom Horn nails it, that God for such men,who research , ask questions, follow leads , join the dots, and reveal a picture , often others do not want to be seen in plain view,

exposing the works of dark ness, i was involved in the occult, before Jesus saved me and set me free,

the power of the occult , dark forces are real, these ancient beliefs going way back, Egypt , Babylon , and before , and that are followed by the ruling elite today,

as Mr Horn says to them numbers and dates are important, times and seasons, planetary aliments, ect,

for them 2012 is their year, when their prophecy's are to be for filled ,

and the nightmare of the rise of the anti christ and his NWO

but this to involves human sacrifice , in order to see the return of their deity.

for this to become a reality. IN THEIR MINDS

and could very well be the case.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Very good vid. there seems to be many things comming to a head and 2012 seems to be a important date ..S&F op....peace

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by capricorn1971ad

Wow your timeline seems spot on.
I like the physical characteristics of your words.
Do tell more.

well, to understand it really you should look at these as well:
Seven Fires Prophecy
Los Lunas Decalouge

The First Victim:
Little Turtle
at the signing of the treaty of greenville this man said "I will be the last to sign this treaty because I will be the last to break it.
(notice date of death, 200 years later lady guadalupe is on 2 trees on east coast of United States.)

The Second Victim:
Tecumseh

The Third, and the man that Cursed the Presidency of the U.S. (The Curse of Tippecanoe):
Tenskwatawa

Now, If you notice the Los Lunas Decalouge, notice the Indian was writing what was called "Paleo Hebrew" so he really isn't an Indian at all, he was a JEW. This goes hand in hand with the story of the tower of babel, and also it is referenced in the bible

John 10:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

and this is of course way after the tower of babel in Genesis 11.

So the Indian was a jew, robbed of his land, murdered with no remorse, was used for the creation of "Biological Weapons" in 1803 with "Peace Treaties"

The US betrayed Little Turtle and is people, who had a prophecy about their coming, they literally KNEW they were coming, the seven fires prophecy talks about that as well.

So then Tecumseh gets irate and starts a rebellion in the name of TRUTH, and the once drunken hearted being that was Tecumsehs brother was visited by the great spirit, and he cursed the presidency, killing 8 presidents over a period of 160 years.

all this is old american history, actually lets call it what it really is, Mackinackian history, take a look at this o you understand what i am refering to:
"Mackinack" A.K.A. Turtle Island

these people are what was refered to as the Anishinaabe
and their holy men were called Midiwewin
they were known for being able to throw "Migiis" shells with but their minds. (Cowrie shell is the european term).
MIgiis shells, which were used to make wampum, like the one that the seven fires was made of.

Uncle sam took the belt by force, hung it in the smithsonian for all of the invaders to enjoy, what they didn't understand, is it is actually about their destruction, and the retribalization of Mackinack.

these things are referenced in the bible as well, wait till you see the new little turtle, living like the dead dead like the living..

know that the mayan calender is the timeframe, and plus Guadelupe is appearing in trees.. started in 7/14/12
See here

seventh month, starts out with fires in colorado, pale horse with red led eyes outside international airport there, also a mural showing the native child showing the flower of consiousness

THEN they discover the Higgs Bosum particle, now this goes back to the original talks between the natives of Mackinack and the US, for they told the US that they were made of NOTHING, the US says made of CLAY, but now we can literally PROVE that NOTHING does exist, and actually, its what holds everything together, like a cosmic glue.

alot of people wont understand the signifigance but let me point at made of nothing is created in Genesis 1, made of clay Genesis 2, thats BEING from Genesis 1, and PERSONS from Genesis 2, and GOD IS NO RESPECTOR OF PERSONS.

The US is about to be lead to a point to choose a path, and I see that path..
They already tried to kill me in this crash: TWA 514
Notice they DID kill this man on that flight, a 33rd degree freemason and a black general, my grandmother freaked out and sent my mother from the ramp, they all died, GOD kept me here.

We must become beings again, MIND CONTROL must be abolished (Control[english] = GOVERN[latin] / Mind [english] = MENTAL[latin]

TRUTH must be upheld and honored, we must go back to living as tribes, or we will pass from this world, persons must cease to exist, the war on consciousness has begun.

lots to put together quick.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
people don't realise that Jesus was HERE in MACKINACK, recorded by 5 native nations..

on 11/11/11 we entered the "period of the virgin mother"
in Mackinack that is the period of Guadalupe, then on 7/14 notice 1 seven then 2 more (14).
she is appearing on trees, i think they are birthing pains, we are almost 9 months past the period, I hope your ready for evolution, but to evolve we gotta get back to the roots of REAL religion.

rule of Yahweh, 1000 years under the rule of GOD, and BEL must be banished, AGAIN.

BEL = COINAGE = IDOLTRY.

this means that when all persons start to become BEINGS they must come to understand, there is only one, and we are all interconnected, god made us different colors as a test, to see if we could overcome SATAN by OURSELVES, but we haven't, he is so so strong, we have won on many fronts, but lost on others.

GOD is UNITY, he is a UNIFIER, SATAN is a DIVISIONARY force.
TRUTH stands in plain sight, LIES hide under assumed names and pretenses.
telling truth is called bearing witness, or testifying.
telling a lie is an attempt at "MIND CONTROL" or if we use latin terms instead "GOVERN" "MENT"

SATAN MUST be DESTROYED!!!
do you people not see it? its all so so simple.

know the word, here it is in symbolic form

"Through the arm and hand of GOD MAN covers and protects MAN"
"Yahweh"
they mean the same thing, love and protect your brother, no matter what.
Dr. King was right, thats why they killed him.
edit on 7/25/2012 by capricorn1971ad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join