It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

calling all Legal Minds - How do you remove a Nation State?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
In New York, it would appear the United Nations Building is more than a building - Its a Nation State.
the land mass does not belong to the United States, I found that odd and its been bugging me since I saw
Secrets in plane sight
I know the land once belong to the Rockefellers, is there a legal way of revoking what ever rights they might have? other than causing world war IV.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well, you'd have to cause WWIII first, can't skip WWII and go straight to WWIV. But anyway, no. I don't think there's any "legal" way to remove the UN hq from American soil. You could start a petition, which would be legal. But I don't think any number of signatures would be enough...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

other than causing world war IV.

Gather enough like minded people, and write all your elected officials, each expressing how you will vote for their opponent unless they take up your cause.

Do the same for their political opponents, enough hand written letters coming in from their constituents will frighten any career politician.

Baring that well...

also, the video... In a large enough random data set I am sure I could draw lines and conclusions that could implicate just about anything...
edit on 24-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Sorry - I spent a few minutes trying to locate the UN piece - its has to be at least 40% if I recall correctly.
I was trying to give you a minute to watch - but I was unable - and CSpan has the audit the fed bill being debated sort of cut my time short.
its there. and the rest of the movie is well worth your time.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Many embassies are like this. The land they sit on is viewed as that nations land.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Many embassies are like this. The land they sit on is viewed as that nations land.

This.

UN is no different to an embassy. They are supposed to be neutral territory.

Pretty much here in Australia, if you enter the US embassy you are formally on US soil, and the Australian authorities CANNOT enter unless invited by the US Government. Same rules apply to the United Nations, so in essence you'd have to dessolve the UN or have America pull the pin on the UN support (good luck with that)

new topics

top topics

join