It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest events befell me last night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I fell asleep around 4 a.m. this morning. I finally found rest after what seemed like hours of tossing and turning and pondering certain things, though nothing of importance. When I finally fell asleep I was thrown deeply into a most vivid, lucid, dream.

I was in a rusty old blue pickup truck with three other passengers. I myself was sitting in the back seat behind the mother of my youngest child's new boyfriend. The other two passengers I did not know though it felt like I did at the time. They were completely emotionless and quiet, always facing straight ahead and deathly still, almost as if they were both bodily shells. I was arguing with my ex's boyfriend over the fact that he was drunk and still driving. We were in a perpetual spinning motion, the truck was completely out of control. It was wet out but not raining at the time. As we kept up with the back and forth arguing (me arguing that I should drive and him arguing that he was fine, just a little drunk) the truck began to spin faster out of control until suddenly we were flipping end over end and eventually ended up upside down on the paved roadway.

This part is extremely strange because I could feel the heat from the sparks shooting out from between the roof of the truck and the pavement. I suppose I hit my head pretty hard during the crash because during the next sequence of the dream my head was hurting. The next sequence took place with us and our two quiet friends standing away from the wreckage by a steep cement stairwell that seemed to be half filled with water at the bottom of the steps.

My ex's boyfriend was yelling about wrecking his truck (though he himself had wrecked it) and I was shouting curses at him for crashing and not listening to me. I could take no more of his shouting and immediately struck him in the face with such great force that all of his teeth seemed to explode from his skull. He lay back on the ground in front of the stairwell uttering gibberish and half conscious. I grabbed him by the front of his shirt and threw him down the stairwell. He hit the bottom with such force that blood immediately started pouring from his nose into the puddled water like a faucet that had been turned on high. I watched it pool into the gathered water and only the tip of his nose and the tip of his forehead were visible for the water was high where his head was laying. He gulped in breath after breath of all water and no air and eventually stopped moving.

Seeing that the damage had been done and he was obviously dead I walked down the stairwell and picked up his lifeless body and carried up it the top of the steps. I dropped him on the concrete by the truck and told the other two that our stories should all be the same. He had died in the crash. They both shook their heads in quiet confirmation. The next sequence happened very quickly. I am standing before a four foot wall with a gathering of ambulances and cops on the other side and a small garden chair tucked into the right corner of the wall, about three feet from me. My nameless, quiet friends are standing somewhat behind me, to the side. As soon as I become familiar with my surroundings there is a striking vision that numbs my mind and makes me debilitatingly nauseous. It was my son sitting in the small garden chair. The moment I looked at him he opened his eyes and began stumbling to get up from the chair but could not quite stand up. He looked as if he was dizzy. My girlfriend at present appeared in front of me just on the other side of the wall and I spoke.....'He's alive'...

These were the last words I spoke for suddenly I was whipped out of the dream and as soon as I opened my eyes I saw a figure in my peripherals, just to the bottom left of the couch my girlfriend and I had fallen asleep on. It was the strangest thing because it wouldn't let my eyes accustom to it or actually look at it. The only thing I can tell for sure is that it was green and black, it's form being black and it's suit or robe or clothing being green. Note that this is in the material world, my dream had ceased at this point. The blinds that cover our sliding glass door made a cracking noise and seemed to be parted in the middle as if one of our dogs had been looking outside. But to both of our astonishment (she also heard the noise and saw the blinds because she had woke up from the noise) our dogs were asleep next to us on the couch. I opened and closed my eyes atleast three times after waking and saw just a flittering image of the being in my peripherals every time. I went back to sleep, as did she, but it was the strangest thing. I could feel this thing also, it was as if a television had been turned on and the static made my hair stand on end. Heightened senses. The only thing I can deduce is that maybe this was some elemental being that had karmic intentions trying to show me through the realm of dream that hatred and violence (which have always been very prevalent in my life) would only cause my suffering to worsen and that my ex's boyfriend is someones son as well. Needless to say him and I do not care for eachother but the strangest thing is that we have seen eachother but never spoken to one another or met face to face, always seeing eachother from a good distance. Regardless, I would like your thoughts and opinions on this matter. I am an experienced occultist and I hold vivid dreams like this in the highest regard. No, I wasn't doing anything ritualistic that night or anything close to that. I haven't performed any rituals or rites in quite awhile.

All intelligent replies welcome.
All fools shunned.
Please leave Christianity and the 'demons' they created to the thoughtless and don't bring it here.
That type of nonsense will only receive ridicule and I have no pity for you.
With that said.
Have at it folks.
edit on 24-7-2012 by toxicblud because: Rough Paragraph Edit

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by toxicblud

Aaacckkkkk....my eyes. Please, just a suggestion. The wall of text in your OP, makes it extremely difficult to read. If you can go back, break it down into paragraphs, you'll have more feedback in your thread...I'd think.

When it's a wall of solid text, you lose your place in reading, and constantly need to reread parts to follow your story. It takes away from the content of what you are trying to express.

Des

ETA: Thank You. I see you went back and deconstructed your wall of text. Much, much better. Now, you get my Star and Flag.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Exactly !
Paragraph is your friend.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

AHA! Thank you very much. I didn't realize this at the time, just trying to pour it out but it does hurt your eyes and become a bit of a nuisance to read. Sorry for that friends and thank you for bringing it to my attention.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

There we go. That should help at least a bit. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
That is one crazy dream. Dreams are often about issues in our real life that we need to figure out.
Do you not feel in control of your life?
As for the thing you saw when you woke, is it possible it was just a sleep paralysis vision.
This happens to me sometimes and I see things that are not really there.
Very interesting post.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by conjury

Yes it could have been some residual dream image. I didn't really think of that until you said it though. I must admit I am still a bit in the dreams grip, so not thinking as clearly as usual. As for feeling like I am not in control of my life.... This could have some hold on the psyche. At the moment I am unemployed and facing quite a long stretch in prison for child support due to my recent unemployment. Perhaps this is it. It outlines everything. My fear and parental instinct for my son, my hatred of certain individuals and alcohol/driving under the influence and the feeling of my future being decided by some other body not of my own. Thank you very much for your informative reply. I appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by toxicblud

Sounds like you have some tough times ahead.
Nothing lasts forever, you will make it through, stay strong.
hope things get better for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by conjury

Thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
A remarkably detailed and internally consistent dream. Sounds like you might have a lot of anger built up about the driver here. This might be a way of letting it "go to ground" and dissipate it.
edit on 7/24/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join