It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes - Psychosis, demonic possession, or just a bad guy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Yeah i thought that yesterday when i saw the court footage he does look out of it. But on the other hand (assuming he wasnt brainwashed) he does seem to be in regret, the look on his face made me think tht he seemed completely ashamed of himself. Personally im for gun control (not that it matters to you im british) but going about getting it enforced in that way? That would be truely disgusting but wouldnt suprise me

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
Hes definitely not posessed by the devil :L hes simply nuts,

Would you like to tell us how you are so sure about that?
The symptoms of demonic possession and the symptoms of psychosis can be very similar.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wongbeedman

I'm English too, but gun control in the UK hasn't worked and definetely wont work in the US. Since guns were banned in the UK after Dunblane has our gun crime gone down, no it hasn't. as can be found here; However, in 2006, writing in the British Journal of Criminology, Dr Jeanine Baker and Dr Samara McPhedran found no measurable effect detectable from the 1997 firearms legislation with ARIMA statistical analysis [10] instead the opposite happened, gun crime went up. [11] From en.wikipedia.org...
So in effect gun control doesn't work, criminal were criminals are criminals, it's just a work related risk for them

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Because i dont for one second consider demonic posession a possibility. Just seriously no.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
Because i dont for one second consider demonic posession a possibility. Just seriously no.

Ah ... okay ... Well all I can say is that it is real and it happens. There is pretty good evidence out there that it does. But if you wish to ignore the information about it ... You have that right. Ignore at your own risk - IMHO.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Go on, enlighten me

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Why is it that the only people who become demonically possessed have been thoroughly brainwashed by religion throughout their lives? I think any person with reason who seeks the truth would realize the answer with a swiftness.

I'm not sure we'll ever figure out exactly what triggered this guy. I don't think it was any one thing. Likely a combination of factors, but overall he simply was too damned burdened, and started going insane in a bad way.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
He's either Psychotic or just a bad guy. His own mother thought it was him...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEatsking
He's either Psychotic or just a bad guy. His own mother thought it was him...

That's not what she says. She says they asked her if she was his mother and she said "you've got the right person" (referring to herself). With a name like "THEatsking" I would expect that statement to be based on something more valid than a misguided repeater at ABC, famous for their nonsensical propaganda.

Mother of James Holmes Says She Didn’t Tell ABC Her Son Was the Killer

On a side note, had James Holmes finished another Semester at University he would have had his Doctorate and be classified a true Super Villain.
edit on 24-7-2012 by KaiserSoze because: Is it just me or does James Holmes look like Sideshow Bob?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wongbeedman

i dont think this guy is nuts... hes just a puppet on strings....
however i agree with you on the fact that i do believe that MK Ultra was used on this guy... and its funny how it happened around a week before all the gun law stuff coming out.... it was definitely staged and set up by the government... no doubt about it - well from me anyways...

i mean how can a student of neuroscience with student debt, possibly afford all that ammo, gear & guns...?! and all the high tech booby traps in his house...?! who taught him how to use those guns...? who taught him how to create those booby traps...?! who gave him the military swat gear...?!

the government..... thats who...!

also i reckon it could be a distraction for the MSM while the government are putting their little schemes into action over in the east....

ugh it pains me hugely to see the state this world is in

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Yep. MK Ultra or one of it's sister programs. Too many pieces fit to ignore it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
False flag, manchurian candidate, but what do I know, I'm just a tin sombrero wearing conspiracy nutjob.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thanks for your non-critical reply. U2U me if you want to discuss prayer - it could be that you don't need deliverance, but conversely you might - it's worth seeking the prayerful support of theologically solid and generally decent Christians who believe in a sensitive and balanced ministry of this sort... Either way, wish you all the best.

And for once, I don't find myself at odds with Autowrench. This could well be a MK-ULTRA type set-up. Again, I would need to be in a room with the guy to find out - and that's not going to happen any time soon.

There's a shed-load of evidence to suggest that various organisations have flirted with mind-control techniques; some technological, some magical in nature. The most current versions in operation are almost bound to be a synthesis of magic and technological/ psychological attacks (such as gang stalking, 'through-the-wall' brainwave entrainment and the deliberate structuring of the target's environment) designed to result in a reduction of the patient's faculties to resist what the relevant powers are trying to achieve. The people behind these types of programs are, at some level or other, in league with forces darker than one can comfortably imagine... (though to what level these folk understand their connection with these forces, or rather in what light they view the 'working relationship', who can say)...

It is well worth mentioning that often, the symptoms of mind-control (or mind-entrainment if you like) activities will be loosely capable of achieving misdiagnosis as a psychotic disorder of some sort or other - which is helpful if you want to cover your tracks...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Your statement is both completely misleading and entirely false. I've come across plenty of cases of people who have become oppressed/ possessed, who had no previous instruction in religion whatsoever. Possession is a strong term for the most oppressed sufferers. There are grades of demonic affliction, some moderate and some more severe. Many people only become aware of the true nature of their demonic problem (which may just seem to be an overriding feeling of fear, for example) when they encounter a faith-based setting such as a church meeting, or when they accept prayer for a seemingly unrelated matter.

There was a time when every illness or disabling mental health condition was blamed on demons. That time has thankfully passed. Unfortunately the pendulum has swung too far in the opposite direction, and most people in the West are now oblivious to the reality of demonic forces. Many psychiatrists believe that among their cases, a percentage are displaying symptoms which have arisen as the result of actual demonic infestation. A percentage. Not all of them, but some.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Completely and entirely, eh?! At least I know you're exaggerating at the very least!

Have you ever heard of an atheist who was "demonically possessed".

You can't fool me on this one buddy, but nice try.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Demonically possessed athiest? Nah, could never happen. They have almighty protection from God.

atheismexposed.tripod.com...
edit on 24-7-2012 by GoldenVoyager because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

Erm, and how many have died in the name of God?!

There was that whole thing about the crusades you may have heard of.

Neiche was evil

By these ridiculous standards I must be a demonically possessed evil being as well

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Michael Savage talked about this yesterday on his radio show. He said that according to the British press, Holmes was a drug user, specifically pot and Vicodin. I know that pot would not cause this kind of reaction, however prolonged abuse of Vicodin certainly could. Has anyone heard anything more in the US press about this?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

It seems a small percentage of long term hardcore marijuana users develop psychosis. It could very well be a contributing factor!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The answer to your question:

None of the above. He was disillusioned. He's the prime example of why people prefer the blue pill; much less disastrous consequences. At least their way, you can pretend to be happy. In James' case, there was no escape from the madness.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join