It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIps on working out/some nutrition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well I have been following these two twins for some time now..Hodge Twins to be exact...for you young guys starting out and have questions about supplements these are the two guys to watch..entertaining and pretty legit...Hodgetwins
Now be warned they do use some profanity...alot however for the purpose of getting some decent information and a wealth of humor these are the two to follow..other topics include current events, issues on race, relationship and weirdos at the gym...take a gander even if you don't work out and are considering it
creatine
edit on 23-7-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I work out
4 times a week...

stop taking supplements
years ago
I eat right
so i don't need them
nor am I trying to be Hulk size.

I watched the vid
on the Twins link [without sound]
what I saw didn't make me wanna turn
the sound on

I prefer to watch
this chicks Vids
she makes me wanna
get pumped up

its on this YT channel Body Rock TV

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Nutrition = Eat all the colors of the rainbow in fruits/vegetables, stay away from carbs.

Hydrate = Water (hydrate 36 hours prior to exercise, drinking water before or after doesn't really do anything)

Exercise = Cardio everyday or every other day if you are an expert and you push yourself every time., a little bit of weights but they are not needed they are not very useful as far as everyday life. Do pushups/situps/squats/dips/pullups and any other calisthenics you can find. Your core is one of your most important muscle groups right next to your heart.

Stay away from creatine/supplements/anything you buy at a GMC, heavy weights will bulk you up but you will put strain on your heart and ligaments, you lose flexibility/speed/stamina.

I find it amazing how our culture puts so much emphasis on our physical health but forgets mental/spiritual.
edit on 23-7-2012 by CesarO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

I liked her better when she was a dirty blonde

new topics

top topics

join