It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starting my own alternative intelligence/security organization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Im pretty sure if you get anywhere with this they'll put you down before you get too far
edit on 25-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: Good Luck

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I like the spirit of this
but I would be careful about putting your plans up here (or anywhere) for all to see.
Not that they can't track or hack you...they can and will (or already do)*

I think it would be more effective to use less technology (more face-to-face interactions... which nowadays people are completely uncomfortable with)

*I wouldn't use things like FB, g00gle/gmail, etc. to make secretive plans because they will read it and intercept you.

They've made it all very difficult...

And i agree with what another member said: don't expect THEM to follow any of the laws the rest of us are subjected to. They never do. And that's pretty much the whole point of why you want to set this up.
We've come full circle.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Utopia2012
I know this post is rather old, but, realistically the idea is not impossible. You need people. Lots of computers and a building. Count me in!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FOXMULDER147
Cool!

If you supply the Walther PPK and the Aston Martin - count me in!

Me too. Except I want a Weismann GT and a S&W.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
You have my interest but I'm pretty sure there are people within these organizations who will support you as well. But just remember if we invade their privacy we are just as bad as them we should just focus on doing right by the law and protecting our homeland

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
If you don't want to submit to the voter screening don't go to places where people vote.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Reading through these comments, it seems as if many of you wish to join an organization that specializes in intelligence. I'd like to offer you all a position in my organization. Think it through. I'll be in touch.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Utopia2012

Can I create the LOGO?
Who is going to run sweepers ?

edit on 31-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join