It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I be worried ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A dream is just a dream ?

Welp you are bloody wrong !!!

Anyway moments ago I witnessed what was a covert Black Op/Psy Op which I awoke roughly 18 minutes ago from. It involved a:

A Rebel force very well trained I believe they were Mercs.

A team of highly train 3 Black Ops/Psy Ops not fully sure on who the hell they were. All I know is that they were highly trained.

The objective was the retrieval of a storage device of a newly secret developed missile system. So do inform me if there were any missile trades going on lately.

Location was Syria I believe cause I saw a Syrian flag.

So.... moments after I wake up I begin to bug my friend she is good at digging up information. She said there is only 1 reported gun fight that went down at that moment was the Telegraph article. What freaks me out is the time coincidence occurring of me waking up and this article going up.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9421194/Fighting-rages-in-Syria-as-rebel-commander-announces-operation-to-liberate-Aleppo.htm l

A Free Syrian Army commander announces an operation to "liberate Aleppo" from Bashar al-Assad's forces, as gunfire is exchanged in the streets. Amateur video is believed to show President Assad's forces and Free Syrian Army fighters exchanging gunfire in the northern commercial hub of Aleppo on Sunday. A loud explosion can be heard and the sound of gunfire rings in the air as smoke rises from buildings said to be in the Saif al Dawleh district. In another video, Colonel Abduljabber Mohammed Aqeedi, the head of the Military Council of the Free Syrian Army, announces 'Operation Aleppo' is underway to "liberate Aleppo from al-Assad gangs."

I got no clue as to what the hell is going on.

What should I do ? and Should I be worried ?

Is anyone able to dig up any information on any type of missile trades that went down with Syria lately.
edit on 23-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nah , just a coincidence . Go back and have a restful sleep .
That is , of course ,unless you want there to be more to it ?
edit on 23-7-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47
Nah , just a coincidence . Go back and have a restful sleep .
That is , of course ,unless you want there to be more to it ?
edit on 23-7-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

Can't sleep anymore I have a killer headache at the moment.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yea hide, they are after you.....

Seriously, its nothing to be worried about. Coincidences happen all the time. No doubt you have been following the media in relation to syria. If i was to watch Big Brother for a week im sure i would be dreaming about Big Brother at some point.

Chill

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Yea hide, they are after you.....

Seriously, its nothing to be worried about. Coincidences happen all the time. No doubt you have been following the media in relation to syria. If i was to watch Big Brother for a week im sure i would be dreaming about Big Brother at some point.

Chill

Actually I haven't that is the thing I ignore the media completely I find it too much BS and not enough real stories. It's always violence with them and panic.
edit on 23-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Don't trust anyone that tells you to "go back to sleep." That's exactly what they want.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Don't trust anyone that tells you to "go back to sleep." That's exactly what they want.

You seem like you know what is going on. Could you please share ?
Yes... you are right I am being kept from going back to sleep and the headache is killing me. I usually sleep in and don't wake up at 6am so that is also unusual for me as well.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Ah right . I wish somebody a night of untroubled sleep and you see something wrong with that ?
Your statement says more bout you than it does about me .

Have you checked under your bed lately ? .... I already know your answer

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Oh dear. Go back to sleep?

Chill?

Check under the bed?

Wheres the popcorn?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but could this be connected to the Chinese radar system that surfaced in Syria? It would make sense for China to send hardware to Syria so they could test it on American units. Because it's pretty obvious Americans will break Chinese sovereignty in the close future. I don't know if that will happen in the territories China has refused the West to enter in North Korea or the North China Sea.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well the dream is much like a few others, you seem to get pulled into some important ones.

What really gets me is these goons have set up Brotherhood and are beheading children and putting women in Burqa's and that is some of the most black hearted stuff that can be in the universe.

So, I'm not really interested in their power plays and espionage.

All sides need to free all the women in Burqa's and get rid of the repressive long arm of the CIA known as the Brotherhood.

In other words Do The Right Thing!

Their spy activities sicken me.

(not downing your thread. You seem to have a reason for seeing things, keep it up!)
edit on 23-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Ah right . I wish somebody a night of untroubled sleep and you see something wrong with that ?
Your statement says more bout you than it does about me .

Have you checked under your bed lately ? .... I already know your answer

Oh my goodness. How hilarious! You're implying that I'm a child afraid of the dark and a monster under my bed. How mature and intelligent of you! /Sarcasm /Facepalm

And, no, Mr. Paranoid, I was speaking metaphorically. I didn't literally mean you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nidstav
I'm not sure, but could this be connected to the Chinese radar system that surfaced in Syria? It would make sense for China to send hardware to Syria so they could test it on American units. Because it's pretty obvious Americans will break Chinese sovereignty in the close future. I don't know if that will happen in the territories China has refused the West to enter in North Korea or the North China Sea.

Thank you for the information on the Chinese missile radar system. That might be the storage unit they were extracting with the schematics. I also read there was another 1 to do with the Turkey Missile systems being installed as well. So..... whatever is going on it is big.

The bigger question is what was an American Black Op/Psy Op unit doing in Syria in the first place?

I just read that there was no ruling of America getting involved in Syria with forces yet.

So is this a covert op ?

edit on 23-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Because it is a magical button that allows you too so stop asking !!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well the whole brotherhood and cia thing, sweeping over the continent and destroying liberty and equality and putting in this repression is very obvious.

I woudn't doubt the cia and kgb and all their ops are there duking it out.

But the women and children are still being harmed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
They were talking about chemical warfare and I wonder if this pertains to this plan at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Seems you had a clairvoyant dream.

I'd suggest keeping a dream journal or notebook and writing down your dreams - what could it hurt? You might find that a pattern emerges.

Good luck with your sleep.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Seems you had a clairvoyant dream.

I'd suggest keeping a dream journal or notebook and writing down your dreams - what could it hurt? You might find that a pattern emerges.

Good luck with your sleep.

Thank you for your advice and kind words.

Oh those I always have those when I ignore them they tend to come and bite me in my hiney

They usually come back around as Deja Vu's or odd occurences.

Is it more common if you meditate a lot?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

You know, Shadow, you have this fascination with video games, and secret government warfare. Remember your really old thread on here where you thought you were an inter-dimensional psychic soldier? I know a whole bunch of people are going to try and make mountains out of this mole-hill, but, let's look at the facts as we can reasonably arrange them:

1. Your dream thread did not show up until after the article had been posted on the Telegraph.
2. You have a history of fantasizing about the kind of thing you claimed to have dreamed about.
3. You have made wild, fantastical claims before, without supporting evidence.

So, I don't want to say you're not being honest with us, but, realistically, there are a couple of ways you could be being dishonest with us as well.

Go back to bed, and get a good night's sleep.

~ Scribe

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

You know, Shadow, you have this fascination with video games, and secret government warfare. Remember your really old thread on here where you thought you were an inter-dimensional psychic soldier? I know a whole bunch of people are going to try and make mountains out of this mole-hill, but, let's look at the facts as we can reasonably arrange them:

1. Your dream thread did not show up until after the article had been posted on the Telegraph.
2. You have a history of fantasizing about the kind of thing you claimed to have dreamed about.
3. You have made wild, fantastical claims before, without supporting evidence.

So, I don't want to say you're not being honest with us, but, realistically, there are a couple of ways you could be being dishonest with us as well.

Go back to bed, and get a good night's sleep.

~ Scribe

Sigh... not even gonna bother

edit on 24-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
NASA and numerous organizations/agencies use astral psi ops for their assignments, and for record stealing too. Some do it on their own, like a cosmic agent. And it wasnt a dream or clairvoyance. This is the real mckoy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join