It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I'd like to introduce myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My name is Ashley. I'm new to ATS. I have some interesting experiences to share. But, of course first I must pay my dues in posting in other people's forum posts. I suppose I should tell about myself. I do look forward to talking to some of you as well as perhaps becoming acquainted with you. well, I'm actually fourteen years old. It has become a proven fact that I am an old soul. My Mother died when I was only nine months old and I'm leading quite an interesting life now. Although, I most certainly would not consider my life anything supernatural or intensely scary I must say that it's a bit more...interesting than other teenage girls lives. I'm a bit low on confidence. I have suffered from depression and anxiety. Both in which medication was given to me by doctors. YUCK! Well, that's all I'd like to share at the moment. Please, welcome me to this new world of exceptional stories!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ashley. I am a new member as well but been a lurker for many years.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizzzal

Ahh. I see. Well, I stumbled upon ATS just today read through a couple forums and I HAD to join. It seemed so unique. Somewhere my incredulous issues would be accepted.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lalalaashley39

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lalalaashley39

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. Do be careful about what personal information you post to an open forum. As you spend time here, you'll get to know the regulars. You sound like a very interesting young Lady. I look forward to reading your posts in the forums. If you have any questions, just ask. We are a friendly bunch...

Des

edit on 23-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you very much. I will be extra careful. I've already stumbled upon some exceptionally insane people. I look forward to getting to know them all. (:

new topics

top topics

join