It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gigantic Mothership UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Another one? I have yet to see the first one. Also, this is not a spaceship. ROFL.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

thx you for this ..!

you just proved there is something out their emitting light bright enough to cause this effect. Done & Accepted.

any ideas what it is ?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Why in the hell would TPTB let a photo of the mothership get realeased to the internet man?

hmmmm....

isn't that what we're trying to find out ?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Good find mate. I can not think that it looks a bit like a rip in a dark sky. Bit like a blind that has a cut. And light is emiting from it. Could that be like a light spark?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by FlySolo

The primary public SDO website provides browse data with a cadence of about 15 minutes. The spacecraft takes images with a much higher cadence. Full cadence (12 seconds) FITS files and available but images at 33 seconds are more readily available in JP2 format.
jsoc.stanford.edu...

The "mothership" appears in a single frame. It does not appear in the frame 33 seconds before or the frame 33 seconds afterward.
edit on 7/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Learn something new every day.

So - cool tracers on this glitch/object --- it only has 33 seconds to buzz in and out, that makes it gigantic, and extremely fast --- or a glitch.

Still doesn't seem to rule it out, as we don't know how quickly an E.T craft can move.
Would assume that their technology would be pretty advanced to be hanging out with Sol - no?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Good find. That looks totally interesting. The second photo you posted, why do I get the feeling I see a sphere in there?

edit on 24-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

they may be qualified, but can they be trusted?

can you?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Interesting indeed if legit.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
you just proved there is something out there...

"Proved"???
Not even slightly. I merely put forward the possibility ("might be") that a CCD overload can cause those effects.
A real object is just one way. Maybe even just a tiny tiny bit of dust 1mm across happen to pass in front of the SDO.

Originally posted by Komodo
Done & Accepted.

Funny how it goes that others have opined that my postings of similar images were worthless.

Anyway, it still hasnt been shown one way or another whether it was a cosmic ray strike or an internal lens reflection/artifact. Wouldnt be the first time.

edit on 24-7-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Oh gawd... to some of the users here everything is a mothership it seems... it can be so many things and with little possibility of being anything other than particles or cloud of particles released by the sun/

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Oh gawd... to some of the users here everything is a mothership it seems... it can be so many things and with little possibility of being anything other than particles or cloud of particles released by the sun/

Uh huh, sure sure... Like I believe that with all those straight lines that looks like lasers.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

What are you even talking about? I do not believe anything...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BoilingFrog

Not unless we are ridiculously lucky!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by Manhater

What are you even talking about? I do not believe anything...

Helioviewer.

Duh..

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm very dismayed by the knocking and debasing of folks who pose legitimate questions or possible explanations for the so-called anomalies in these and numerous other photos. Someone asks a question you don't like, so you avoid it completely by branding it as "STUPID"? This is a childish response at best as we are taught in elementary school that the ONLY stupid question is the one not asked.
Someone else comes up with a plausible explanation for an artifact in a photo, but they are deemed as unqualified to make that supposition in your opinion? Who IS qualified, in your mind? Is it only someone whose theory comes closer to yours? Is everyone trained in satellite image interpretation automatically suspect if they weren't self-taught and looking only for alien craft?
It truly seems that healthy skepticism has been beaten into submission by unhealthy credulity of the most far fetched theories available. One of the reasons I even started lurking here years ago was because of the cooperative, honest search for answers that was taking place. People were courteous with each other and if someone was an expert in their field, especially if it could be applied to the topic at hand, they were afforded the consideration and benefit of the doubt, not accused of being part of some imagined conspiracy.
Yes, conspiracies exist and are often in place to dupe the gullible, but they aren't at the root of every dubious explanation on Earth! Charge-coupled device cameras are infamous throughout the television and video industry for producing artifacts of the most spectacular type, and do explain so many strange objects in videos and photographs.
Personally, I'd really love to see actual footage and/or photos of alien aircraft and I believe that someday we will have the chance to do so, but this isn't that chance.
I know some folks just want so desperately to believe that we are being visited on a daily basis, or even at all, that they'll cling to anything that might bolster their faith, and that's fine too! Just don't tear down those who don't see the same things you do simply to make yourself feel better. Common courtesy is becoming more and more UNcommon in our society, we shouldn't let it run rampant here on ATS.

Sorry about the novella, it wasn't my intent to pontificate...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by boncho

they may be qualified, but can they be trusted?

can you?

It's not about trusting. Because you already believe they are deceiving. So... Why wouldn't they hide it altogether? I understand if it is one strange object coming out of a raw feed, or even odd dialect coming out of a raw feed (to investigate further) but when they same objects come up time and time again with a reasonable explanation I don't know why some people continue the "alien mothership" angle.

It gets old.

fyi

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
oh please come on!

its just a glitch on the image, not a mothership

think about it why would a `mothership` sit there by the sun

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

we are here, always have been...

2012 was not written in stone for nothing

all is well

all souls are from/of source....all souls are family...

we are all family...

break free from the illusion, please

thank you

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
oh please come on!

its just a glitch on the image, not a mothership

think about it why would a `mothership` sit there by the sun

brother sun is a very important part of our ascension process...

i heard in a higher dimension there is life on the sun

sounds weird, but umm....life is MUCH more amazing than what you have been told so far

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Phage is not just a professional debunker, he takes all of his info from NASA. Do you think any individual human being, professional debunker or not, could have the knowledge that he has?
And you are right that he never admits defeat. That's because it's the Illuminati's job to deny everything in this game(sometimes I wonder if he'd be this stubborn, if I didn't mention this).

However, surely he must know what the endgame is like, so I've offered him to turn back from the darkside, but I guess he'd rather lose till the end.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join