It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More LIES of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists exposed...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by VoidHawk

Not only that, but how do we know that all of that steel in the smithsonian is actually from the 911 incident?
Or is it just a reproduction?
Too little, too late.
This will be talked about forever just like the Kennedy murder and just like Kennedy, we'll never know the full truth of the day.

Actually no one is talking about it. Want to know why? Statements like the above. Where anything and everything that doesn't fit into the conspiracy file is automatically dismissed as a product of the conspiracy. People recognize circular logic when they see it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I said the field in Shanksville, PA, not the pentagon..

Try again.

Thank you for reminding me, because in the glass display case in front of this column this display ALSO displayed a GTE airphone from flight 93, recovered from the crash site in Pennsylvania, which I ALSO took a picture of.

So the claim the planes had no airphones IS A LIE, because what sort of mental case would waste their time busting up an airphone simply to display it in a glass case at the Smithsonian museum of American history as disinformation?

...so you people were saying "pics or it didn't happen"...?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Uh Oh!

Quick everybody stop what you're doing, the offcial story MUST be true.

I mean clearly a couple of carefully selected beams from the WTC out of millions of pounds of damaged steel can be a good indicator that is NOTHING, worth discussing regarding the 911 and it possibly being a conspiracy right?

Come on, those are some spurious bloody facts that you are going on there friend. I understand that you may personally believe one thing or another, but don't crap on other people's parade and use a museum exhibit as your defense.

~Tenth

Do you people really not have a clue ? There is tons of the stuff at hangar 17 JFK. Many items have been shipped round the country to form the basis of 9/11 memorials.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I take you at your word that you went to the Smithsonian and took pictures of columns reputed to be from the Twin Towers, even though I assume you were not there at ground Zero when those Columns were pulled from the wreckage.

I give you that much respect, which is far more than you and other debunkers give to those who WERE at ground zero, and testify as to multiple accounts of molten metal in the wreckage.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Not only that, but how do we know that all of that steel in the smithsonian is actually from the 911 incident?
Too little, too late.
This will be talked about forever just like the Kennedy murder and just like Kennedy, we'll never know the full truth of the day.

Actually no one is talking about it. Want to know why? Statements like the above. Where anything and everything that doesn't fit into the conspiracy file is automatically dismissed as a product of the conspiracy. People recognize circular logic when they see it.

There are valid questions that will never be answered.
There are outright lies in the OS.
Circular logic?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Too little, too late.

For a national museum complex that has the actual top hat Lincoln was wearing on the day he was shot as well as the actual space suits the Apollo astronauts wore on the moon, the Smithsonian doesn't waste its time with replicas unless it's something they can't possibly have (like a full scale model of the Viking mars lander, which is clearly marked as a reproduction). So, it's up to YOU to prove it's a reproduction, because from the heavily damaged condition of the steel it's obvious that if it wasn't real, someone had to have created a whole sophosticated method of manufacturing to fake it to this extent. How many "box column bending and tearing machines" do you think are out there?

As I said, it's right there at the Smothsonian and you're free to go there yourself to see it. If you can go there and expose it to be fake, please do, otherwise your argument is spurious.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Too little, too late.

For a national museum complex that has the actual top hat Lincoln was wearing on the day he was shot as well as the actual space suits the Apollo astronauts wore on the moon, the Smithsonian doesn't waste its time with replicas unless it's something they can't possibly have (like a full scale model of the Viking mars lander, which is clearly marked as a reproduction). So, it's up to YOU to prove it's a reproduction, because from the heavily damaged condition of the steel it's obvious that if it wasn't real, someone had to have created a whole sophosticated method of manufacturing to fake it to this extent. How many "box column bending and tearing machines" do you think are out there?

As I said, it's right there at the Smothsonian and you're free to go there yourself to see it. If you can go there and expose it to be fake, please do, otherwise your argument is spurious.

Yes, I understand that the man in the nice suit and tie and name badge says that it is all real.
I also know that the man at the holocaust museum says all of the information there is true too.
The hardest part of being lied to, is to come to terms with the idea that someone you trusted lied.
I'm just asking a harmless question, how do we know??

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914

I take you at your word that you went to the Smithsonian and took pictures of columns reputed to be from the Twin Towers, even though I assume you were not there at ground Zero when those Columns were pulled from the wreckage.

I give you that much respect, which is far more than you and other debunkers give to those who WERE at ground zero, and testify as to multiple accounts of molten metal in the wreckage.

Interesting you should mention that, becuase I frequently quote from the book AFTERMATH, by Joel Meyerowitz, a photographer who was at ground zero documenting the cleanup of the wreckage in photographs as well as many eyewitness accounts of others. Whenever I mention him or his photos, the truthers religiously brush him off as "someone with obvious Jewish loyalties". Plus, when I mention that many people at ground zero were those who actually helped build the thing 30 years earlier they think it's grand fun to ridicule it. Do you honor the eyewitnesses who were at ground zero or don't you?

I'd scan the photos but the book is monstrously large and won't fit on my scanner, so I invite you to pick up a copy of the book yourself to see just how unrepentently self serving the truthers have been at cherry picking their testimony.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Again, what makes you think the steel wouldn't buckle, bend or even break during the collapse? How do you know that the columns you photographed were burnt and bent by fire? Does anything indicate the position (in the building) of the columns?

These photos prove nothing, other than the fact that the smithsonian received two pieces of core columns that could have come from anywhere in the building. If these columns were actually bent by fire alone, is it not possible to figure that out scientifically by examining these pieces? If so, please start a petition to have these apparently very rare pieces examined by several independent people.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller

Those are pieces of structural collums?

The plates seem 2-3 mm thick.

No wonder it collapsed.

Could be just me, but looks more like a piece of facade to me.

And what, the fact that a museum has a few pieces, doesn't say a single thing about the rest of them.
edit on 23-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

Response Dave?

Not only is the point your thread is making completely flawed logically, the pieces of metal you saw are clearly not supporting structural beams, come on now. The material is only a few mm thick.

Those things are completely irrelvant in any collapse discussion.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes, I understand that the man in the nice suit and tie and name badge says that it is all real.
I also know that the man at the holocaust museum says all of the information there is true too.
The hardest part of being lied to, is to come to terms with the idea that someone you trusted lied. I'm just asking a harmless question, how do we know??

...because the Smithsonian isn't some hobbyist's collection being displayed on a shelf in his basement. The Smithsonian is not only the premier collection of national artifacts, it's its own neighborhood of museums- the American history museum is in a separate building from the Air and Space Museum, which in turn is in a different building from their art treasures, and the sheer quality of their artifacts is immense. How many war of 1812 gunboats recovered from the bottom of the Great Lakes (complete with the cannonball that sank it) or returned Russian Soyuz capsules do YOU have?

They would definitely absolutely have the clout to get a piece of WTC wreckage if they asked.
edit on 23-7-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Where did the heat come from to bend this beam?

A few beams in a museum mean nothing, neither do a few ID badges from the Pentagon, no one is disputing that whatever cause the Pentagon explosion may have killed some of the occupants. The Pentagon argument is concerning that flight 77 didn't crash into it. As for the Flight 93 phone, could have come from anywhere.

Do they have all the supposed 'plane' parts/debris in a museum for people to see too? If not why?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Your quotes are kind of jacked up, and it looks like you are presenting my angle, if you are I accept your theory.
But you are saying the smithsonian is beyond reproach, infallible?
Interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That smashed air phone takes the cake! Proof that an airplane crashed and people died! Who cares about finding the engines or bodies or blood or anything! That would have actually been a better analogy than my micro droplet of blood comment I made... A smashed phone is real evidence that the official story is true, beyond a doubt!

BTW, I was unaware that there was ever a theory that there were no air phones, honestly.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrraptor

Again, what makes you think the steel wouldn't buckle, bend or even break during the collapse? How do you know that the columns you photographed were burnt and bent by fire? Does anything indicate the position (in the building) of the columns?

Irrelevent question. This was from the 70th floor on the south tower so it wasn't destoyed by fire. It was destroyed by the mechanical forces of the collapse crashing down upon it and it lost its structural integrity in turn specifically because it was a box column, not a solid column.

You didn't answer the question- this is clearly a column and it clearly is a column that failed. How did thermite cause this failure? The controlled demolitions by thermite is your excuse, after all, not mine.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by crawdad1914

Interesting you should mention that, becuase I frequently quote from the book AFTERMATH, by Joel Meyerowitz, a photographer who was at ground zero documenting the cleanup of the wreckage in photographs as well as many eyewitness accounts of others. Whenever I mention him or his photos, the truthers religiously brush him off as "someone with obvious Jewish loyalties". Plus, when I mention that many people at ground zero were those who actually helped build the thing 30 years earlier they think it's grand fun to ridicule it. Do you honor the eyewitnesses who were at ground zero or don't you?

I'd scan the photos but the book is monstrously large and won't fit on my scanner, so I invite you to pick up a copy of the book yourself to see just how unrepentently self serving the truthers have been at cherry picking their testimony.

So, in other words no respect for the testimony of those who witnessed molten metal at ground zero.
Thank you for clarifying that.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi Dave.

Building 7

Inside Job

And the truth will set you free. Whats more, Dave, you are on the losing side my freind, history will show in the end who supported the killers and who didnt.

Psychologists explain 9/11 denial. Why people cannot handle the truth.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-7-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup
Where did the heat come from to bend this beam?

The same place the heat came from that destroyed THIS beam- nowhere. Here's a core column stored at that hanger at JFK-

This wasn't melted by any magical thermite that peels steel apart like a banana without leaving any scorch marks either. It was bent and destroyed by the mechanical forces of the collapse just as the Smithsonian columns were, specifically because it was a box column.

You're telling me you don't see a pattern emerging here?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Some more beam images for those that are interested..

Also in the youtube description are some more links to good photos/videos from people like Kurt Sonnenfeld and Gordon Ross.

What caused the high temperatures to twist all this steel?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

How can the heat come from knowhere? It had to come from somewhere! Poor answer!

You cannot answer where the heat came from, because you know the fires were not hot enough to cause those bends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join