It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be wary of any big MSM stories this week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
With the Olympics starting on Friday, look out for any big news 'leaks' in the coming days before the games officially start.

With the recent Libor scandals and the exposing of G4S so close to the Olympics starting, I'd play close attention to any big developments with these stories in the next few days.

The reason being, if something is planned to happen at the Olympics, TPTB would release info to the public that would, under normal circumstances be HUGE news, yet if a 'false flag' occurs, that news would literally be swept under the carpet.

I would argue already the timing of the Libor Scandal is suspicous, but any big developments in the next few days would really set the alarm bells ringing.

Why this theory? Well, think back to September 2001. In fact, think back to one day before 9/11.

Rumsfeld, a member of the PNAC, then Secretary of Defense and huge proponent for war in Iraq, made the following statement-

To this day, we do not know where the $2.3 trillion of US tax payers money went. It was literally buried by the events of 9/11.

The Libor Scandal has received a lot of attention, and criminal investigations are being pursued, so could the timing of the scandal and upcoming developments be tied to a 'false flag' at the Olympics in order to bury it?

It's happened before with the 'missing trillions' of unaccounted for Pentagon spending, to this day, we do not know where that money went. The actions of Dov Zakheim, then Comptroller to the Pentagon remain a mystery. What we do know is that Dov Zakheim has more recently risen from the shadows to form part of Mitt Romney's Middle East advisory team. TPTB work hard behind the scenes, pushing their agenda.

Watch out for any big news developments in the days running up to the start of the games.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hello mate sorry not sure I understand your post.

Are you saying that TPTB will release big news to distract us?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think the OP's referring to major stories being used for burying whatever shady sh!t might be going down. It's something that happens all the time anyway.
edit on 23-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
Hello mate sorry not sure I understand your post.

Are you saying that TPTB will release big news to distract us?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Not to distract us, but to release a scandal/huge news story just before a big event to brush it under the carpet.

On 9/11, they announced over $2 trillion was missing in Pentagon spending, that is tax payer's money and would have been a massive scandal. But not long after, 9/11 happened and the MSM and people naturally forgot about the 'missing trillions' with the horror of 9/11 unfolding.

The timing of the Libor Scandal so close to the Olympics is at least curious, going by the fact that history repeats itself and TPTB no longer hide, I would not be surprised to see a big development on the MSM news front in the next few days.

It might just be coincidence, there are many 'coincidence theorists' out there

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Roger that

Thanks for the clarification

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Bad research/bad faith.

The money Rummy refers to isn't "missing", it's an amount that's in limbo, unable to be accounted for in a streamlined audit process because of inconsistent book keeping and data entry methods across the Pentagon.

It was far from breaking news on 9/10/01, it was in fact Rummy's pet peeve for a long while prior. He routinely lectured on the subject for a year before the "attacks".

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrutalDictator
Bad research/bad faith.

The money Rummy refers to isn't "missing", it's an amount that's in limbo, unable to be accounted for in a streamlined audit process because of inconsistent book keeping and data entry methods across the Pentagon.

It was far from breaking news on 9/10/01, it was in fact Rummy's pet peeve for a long while prior. He routinely lectured on the subject for a year before the "attacks".

Sorry, not to be a douche, but I'm quite sure you'll find that

missing = unable to be accounted for

They are quite synonymous with each other. You can tie any reasoning you want to it, the fact remains that missing is missing. Adjectives don't matter.
edit on 23-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yeah you might be on the right track with this. I really hope you're not because I don't want to see anything happen at the olympics, I'd rather a false flag was stopped and then we found out how far up the chain the planned attack was, which could then make the Libor scandal look like childs play if there is something big planned. But when it comes down to it if there's a false flag they'll try to use that to bury this Libor thing, and after just starting to research into the Libor thing more recently.....well this thing is really huge. I was actually just looking around for Libor threads here and am surprised there's not more about it.

Because the levels of corruption between so many major banks, which should include the fed and the bank of england, is kind of staggering if prosecutions are made.

It is very hard, looking at the elaborate edifices of fraud that are emerging across the financial system, to ignore the possibility that this kind of silence – "the willingness to not rock the boat" – is simply rewarded by promotion to ever higher positions, ever greater authority. If you learn that rate-rigging and regulatory failures are systemic, but stay quiet, well, perhaps you have shown that you are genuinely reliable and deserve membership of the club.

Whatever motivated Geithner's silence, or that of the "government official" in the emails to Barclays, this much is obvious: the mainstream media need to drop their narratives of "Gosh, another oversight". The financial sector's corruption must be recognized as systemic.

This global financial fraud and its gatekeepers

This type of corruption has to be dealt with properly.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The Libor scandal is already under investigation, that will not be able to be pushed under the carpet. The big one is the hidden trillions, and the MSM is already reporting it widely, again, it may not be easy to bury, since many of the players are also the banks, and also has to be an issue of how money could be laundered, (anyone know of 'white elephants' in their area that continue to prosper, even though it's never busy?) The banks also advise on tax avoidance for the big companies, how far government/s members are away from all this is a pretty grey area. There are other scandals breaking out too, like the BBC's MO for top-drawer personalities, forcing them to make their own financial arrangements, rather than be on the BBC's books...or they will be sacked.
The Wanta trillions is still a big issue, the late Christopher Story said at one stage that newspapers would not touch that story with a barge pole, with presidents and prime ministers and the secret services, all in on the scramble to get hold of that money.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Yeah you might be on the right track with this. I really hope you're not because I don't want to see anything happen at the olympics, I'd rather a false flag was stopped and then we found out how far up the chain the planned attack was, which could then make the Libor scandal look like childs play if there is something big planned. But when it comes down to it if there's a false flag they'll try to use that to bury this Libor thing, and after just starting to research into the Libor thing more recently.....well this thing is really huge. I was actually just looking around for Libor threads here and am surprised there's not more about it.

Because the levels of corruption between so many major banks, which should include the fed and the bank of england, is kind of staggering if prosecutions are made.

It is very hard, looking at the elaborate edifices of fraud that are emerging across the financial system, to ignore the possibility that this kind of silence – "the willingness to not rock the boat" – is simply rewarded by promotion to ever higher positions, ever greater authority. If you learn that rate-rigging and regulatory failures are systemic, but stay quiet, well, perhaps you have shown that you are genuinely reliable and deserve membership of the club.

Whatever motivated Geithner's silence, or that of the "government official" in the emails to Barclays, this much is obvious: the mainstream media need to drop their narratives of "Gosh, another oversight". The financial sector's corruption must be recognized as systemic.

This global financial fraud and its gatekeepers

This type of corruption has to be dealt with properly.

The point is, no prosecutions have been made 'yet'. Daily, the call for prosecutions grows louder, so I'm just pointing out that it's kind of curious the Libor scandal broke in the MSM so close to the Olympic games.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

This is exactly how I feel about the Aurora shooting. No news about the LIBOR scandal, F and F, HSBC money laundering for the drug cartels and IRan terrorists, Greece running out of money, Spain next in the euro debacle -- Too much real news - Olympics false flag to keep people not realizing how the world's financially crashing.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well, this is the kind of news story I was talking about-

www.infowars.com...

The legislation will allow auditors to conduct in-depth audits of the private bankster cartel’s monetary policy operations.

FED linked to Libor, Congress now passes bill to audit the FED?

What timing!

Can I be the only person who sees just how #ing obvious this is?

You have Libor scandal, HSBC laundering trillions of dollars worth of transactions for criminals and enemy states (the missing trillions from the Pentagon in 2001 were probably laundered by HSBC and other banks, how else do all the rebel fighters such as FSA get weapons and training?) and now the US Congress passes a bill to audit the FED (2 days before the Olympics games)

And all this stuff has come about in a time span of 1 month before the Olympics. Hmmmmm.....

edit on 26-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join