It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wth did I do!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Before I start, let me make a few things clear.

The first experience happened on 07.10.2012 05:43AM (that is the time I logged my experience, so probably, was around 5:12ish)
I have never really believed a spirit or anything would come to me.
I don't know what this thing is, more or less, i want it gone.
Coincidentally I mostly look at my clock and it says 9:11/1:11 or 11:11. This probably has nothing to do with my experience and always happened even before the first experience.
I have no connections within 9/11 and don't care for any conspiracy surrounding it. (please don't post about 9/11 in this thread)
I have 2 cats, one which sleeps on my head(occasionally)
The first event occurred on a Monday

-Note: I strongly thing that this was NOT a nightmare as I've recently had one. When a voice or something screams at me in a nightmare, it doesn't cause the same heart effect or overall fear. You wake up and the sensation is different.

Event zero:
I do not remember the day, but I believe over a year ago I heard this same voice say my name. I do not remember any details about the first/long encounter

Event one :
On July 10, 2012 Monday around 5am

I suddenly jolted awake randomly. Wide awake. My dream was a strange dream about helicopters and such.
My position was on my back, angled so that my ears were NOT on the pillow (I can keep dream sounds flowing if I have my ear(s) on my pillow.). My body temperature was incredibly hot (not cold). I was about to take off the sheets when a horrible voice, i cannot describe it. It was so horrible and terrifying. It screamed "AMAZUIN" in a crackily ?metal? voice. The power of. Whatever it said was so terrible it cause me to freeze. I couldn't move even though I was boiling hot. It literally paralyzed me. With it's voice! I have never been in this state of fear before. My heart felt weak and it also felt like it was going to explode! I couldn't see it. I was facing the wall. Even If I was facing the other way I wouldve NOT wanted to see it! Eventually about 30 minutes later I was able to move. And oh, did I f**king run like the wind! I ran out of my room but my body was numb. I burst into tears and wasn't calm for 10minutes.
--
Aftermath:
After event 1 my family merely said "it was probably a nightmare" laughing and trying to make it seem like a joke. but after event 2, my sister would also believe.

Event 2:
-At around 10pmish the day after (or 2 days, I'm not sure) we were in my room playing an Xbox 360 game and we turned off the volume because we were just talking. We were interrupted by a loud "OOM". I pretended I didn't hear it because i assumed I hallucinated it, but it gave that seem fear and heart feeling. She quickly said, "Did you hear that!?!" from there on, she knew it was real too.

Event 3: Today @ 12:33am I wasn't able to sleep but I was with my cat. This time I was lying directly facing the wall (on my side). A sort of eerie beep sound occurred, but I assumed it was just something outside. Then the voice spoke, this time pretending to be my sister. It had her voice. It said "it's okay." this time less horrifying, but still I knew that it was the same creature. It caused my heart to have that feeling. I went into my mom's bedroom and sat next to her quietly, as I didn't want to disturb her, but I also wanted to hear it in this room. This time however, the "voice" didn't speak, it made me inhale deeply. It felt grainier then a normal breath.

That brings you up to today.

I'm really confused and I'm open to Wth this thing is and how I can fix it.

The only theory I've come up with is it may be my dead grandpa, as when I was 7 I asked him to come to me as a ghost if he died before cycling to the next phase.

That may be far fetched, but I'm desperate!

Help me ATS.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Just to make this clear:
The title is "Wth did I do" because I'm honestly confused what I did to invoke whatever I did.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I've gotta admit, at certain times while reading your post I got the shivers and even had the terrifying feelings; my heart started beating very quickly.. I hope someone here can give you some useful insight.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jonthedit

I have had similar experiences. I believe you.
I have been forced out of my body and had my body paralyzed on many occasions.
The force of this voice was also terrible.

One time I was laying there and I decided to turn onto my other side.
Half way to turning over I was instantly paralyzed.
A voice wispered at me "(my name)"
And then it screamed "MY NAME!!!"

This set off explosions of energy in my head so strong that I found myself floating in my room.
I didn't realize I was floating. I thought I was walking and in my body.
I felt so weak like I weighed a 1000 pounds.
I kept getting all the way into the hall only to find I was still in my room.
I kept warping back to my body.

At some point I got up enough strength to call for Jesus to help me.
I was free now back in my body and very shaken..

The only thing I found to work to get away from this was to not live there anymore.
I was living in a basement room.
I was depressed at the time and alone. I was a good target I guess. A lot of stress and bad energy around me.

Create a happy space,
burn insense,
play good music,
Keep the lights on,
DO NOT talk to it or think about it,
Don't be afraid.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So, it sounds like you have a very minor case of "paracusia" -- if it gets worse (such as constantly hearing voices) you should probably go to a doctor.

My understanding (which is somewhat limited) is that its fairly common and you shouldn't worry about it unless you see a rapid increase in these types of events.

www.wisegeek.com...

I am sure it is fairly upsetting, but it is not as uncommon as you might think. I bet you that it goes away by itself.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
amazuin?

like "amazooen" or like "amazwyn"
or "amazoon"?

ama or ayma?
or ahma?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Perhaps it could have been an angel or spiritual guide trying to contact you to relay a message...From what I have read and heard, they can take different forms to soothe whoever they are contacting. Hence the familiar voice the last time you heard it. I am not saying to call it over, but maybe ask it what it wants if it happens again or if it has information for you.

I am no expert on this but this is what I would probably try....then again I might say differently if it were to happen to me.

Hope this helped a bit

Good luck and hope you find your answer

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Axial Leader

are you a doctor or a writer? Because I don't think you can know what this person is going through.

that's number one.
Number two: Other people heard the same thing.

I have had things happen that are supposed to be impossible and I had witnesses with me.

One time me and my brother were watching TV in this old farm house (looks like a log cabin kind of) Everyone else was in the new house. There is an upstairs to this farm house, but no one ever goes up there. It's dark no windows and doesn't really have a floor. To get up there you have to un latch a wooden latch and go up, but you cannot close the door back from the inside.

While we were sitting there all the sudden someone was walking around up there like some heavy guy walking in boots. Boom Boom Boom as he stepped.

I looked at my brother he was petrified. I then looked at the door it was latched.

We ran out of there, and only got the courage about an hour later to go back and turn off the TV.

I told other people about it, but they said it was probably squirels or something. Yeah right.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22
Perhaps it could have been an angel or spiritual guide trying to contact you to relay a message...

re-read the op.

They were not in contact with any angel, unless it was of the fallen variety.

The fear in his/her heart is a dead give away for a more evil presence..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jonthedit

I had a friend who was experiencing similar things. The last I heard, he had started keeping an open Bible on the bed with him while he slept and the experiences stopped.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Perhaps it could have been an angel or spiritual guide trying to contact you to relay a message...

re-read the op.

I did read the OP and I agree with you that angels/guides would not invoke fear. What I was getting at is the voice that the op heard could be what made him feel this way (crackily ?metal? voice). And further the voice changed to a familiar voice (said: it's okay) his 'sister's. Taking on a familiar voice could have been a positive thing to avoid scaring him further!

Just my opinion...I don't think andyone/thing can "cause" fear, they might do scary things but when we feel fear, it is OUR reaction to the event.

Maybe fear was not the original intention in this case...this is what I was getting at. But I cannot say for sure as I wasn't there to hear it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

re-read the op.

I did read the OP and I agree with you that angels/guides would not invoke fear. What I was getting at is the voice that the op heard could be what made him feel this way (crackily ?metal? voice). And further the voice changed to a familiar voice (said: it's okay) his 'sister's. Taking on a familiar voice could have been a positive thing to avoid scaring him further!

Just my opinion...I don't think andyone/thing can "cause" fear, they might do scary things but when we feel fear, it is OUR reaction to the event.

Maybe fear was not the original intention in this case...this is what I was getting at. But I cannot say for sure as I wasn't there to hear it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I believe you. When you said "it made me inhale deeply" I could of cried for you. I had this experience as well, in fact numerous times. You are the first person I have ever heard say this.

What I deal with is definitely dark sided and the anxiety you are experiencing makes me think yours is too.

First, do not fear it. It gets off on your fear of it. If you believe in God, pray and say: "In Jesus name I rebuke you" anytime you sense it near. Stay close to God.

I have found that not dwelling on it, drawing closer to God helps.

I will will pray for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

are you a doctor or a writer? Because I don't think you can know what this person is going through.

The only reason I am commenting is it appears your symptoms are exactly the same as those of a friend of mine from a few years back. She went to the doctor, and they put her on some medication for a while. The medicine worked, and stopped hearing things.

I was with her one time and she started to speak, and then stopped. She looked really paranoid and upset. I asked her what was wrong. She said very weakly and hesitantly, "Did you hear that just now?"

No. I hadn't heard anything. She wouldn't tell me what it was she had heard, but she was extremely agitated -- she jumped up and left without saying goodbye. It looked like she was having a panic attack.

It was shortly after that incident she went to a doctor, who told her she had "paracusia" -- it was actually a great relief to her to know this was something that had a medical name. She later told me she was hearing really terrible stuff -- demonic suggestions and horrific voices -- she wouldn't elaborate. She didn't want to talk about it.

As far as I know, she is completely fine now. She seems completely happy and normal, fully recovered.

Of course, I don't know what it was you experienced. I am actually just trying to reassure you and be helpful -- I am sure what happened to you was very scary, but it may be nothing.

Lots of luck and God bless you!

edit on 23-7-2012 by Axial Leader because: wanted to add additional comments and correct spelling.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
amazuin?

like "amazooen" or like "amazwyn"
or "amazoon"?

ama or ayma?
or ahma?

Definitely not amazoon.
Perhaps I can try to recreate the sound with audio.

If neccisary I can reenact what happened or include pictures of the area.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I will definitely try to link the events to that link you posted. Thanks for the possible normal explanation. I hope it's just that and not a spirit/visit thing

new topics

top topics

join