It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zagari's future trends - TWZ - The key events of the next 5 months

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I just completed my latest and ultimate analysis of the next months with the use of timewave zero tool, using intuition to describe events in the future, trying to let the " future puzzle " become a figure of sense.
I had even associated news headlines from 1993 to 2012 with dates in the future, to create a sort of " trends guide " in a webbot ( but more advanced ) sort of way.

I am going to post the future trends and the percentage of potentiality of each one to happen; this will serve as a ultimate test to timewave.

1) Black Tuesday July 31 2012, 1987 style
Potential: 50%
It depends from what happens this week going on now and to Olympics opening, but remember that there was no huge event before the 1987 single day worst crash.

2) Yellowstone park big fires, park closed to public, August 6 2012 ( 1988 )
Potential: 85%

3) Great UK storm, the return ( 1987 ) July 31 2012
Potential: 56%
Maybe this would bring trouble to the Olympics?

4) Big event involving students in China, probably a rebellion that will end up badly or a copy-cat of Breivik attack may involve a Chinese group of students ( 1989 ) August 9 to 10
Potential: 90%
2011 and 2012 graphs are identical and interchangeable, and the 2011 link to Tienamnen was indeed the Brevik attack on Utoya.

5) California medium one quake ( 1989 ) a 7.0+ but not enough to be the Big One, August 11/12 2012
Maybe the 5.1 quake California just had is a precursor?

6) North Korea surprisingly opens access beyond the wall to South Korea ( 1989 ) probably with a misunderstood message live to the population; result, millions of people go to China and South Korea
destabilizing the territories.
( August 11 to 12 )
Potential: 79%
This will cause China to be majorly involved with this particular issue and less focused on supporting Iran, so that this will leave space to a Israel- Iran confrontation that will be attempted around December 19 2012.

7) Final intensification of the Syrian civil war starting August 24 and ending September 15
( Serbian war comparison )
Potential: 95%

8) ( Insert big american city ) racial riots similar to 1992 ones, August 25 to August 30
Potential: 75%

9) ( Probably ) Some sort of false flag nuclear attack before the end of the summer , just at the time school year starts.
Why I say nuclear? Because at the end of summer 2012 on timewave we are starting to taste what zero event will mean, and the eschaton has a certain bond/association with nuclear energy/ nuclear testing.
This will be the primary spark for global war.

10) Watch out August 30 and September 17 2012! Tasting zero event starts now!
And remember that Occupy Wall Street one year anniversary is on the second date above.

11) A Syrian Srebrenica event and the final events of the Syrian civil war culminate with fall and arrest of Assad in the midst of popular nationwide uprising
- September 12 to October 15 -

12) The first hint of Italian civil conflict: October 17 2012 + some days revolt
( 2001 July )
Potential: 80%

13) Some sort of event that will unmistakably recall 9/11 but will not be a terror attack, but this time a real tragic accident, but will end up in some way to be spark of a world war because of misunderstandings.
( 2001 ) the middle of October 2012
Potential: 98%

14) Flu Outbreak trends start October 28 and will result in a bigger pandemic than Swine flu was.
( 2003 to 2009 ) It will be probably Avian Flu or a new disease.

15) The drums of war with Iran start end of October 2012
( 2003 )
In which way? A punitive mission? A fast and furious mission to find nukes? A pre-emptive attack?

16) X28 solar flare directed to Earth ( partially or completely ) blacks out a great country entirely, or more little countries at the same time ( 2003 ). ( November 2 2012 )

17) 9.0+ quake + huge tsunami or just a tidal wave will hit American coasts ( December 26 2004+ Katrina 2005 )
Potential: 90%; November 6 to 10 2012, possibly cancelling Usa elections.

18) Spark of the war in the Sudans, October 27 2012 ( 2003 )

19) For real, a black Pope is elected; Obama is re-elected or there won't be elections so he will stay for indefinite time. ( November 2012 )

20) Extended Muslim-world revolt against Europe/ and /or Usa ( 2006 )
November in the mid 2012
The second spark for a Islam vs Occident kind of conflict.

21) The real big economic crunch
November 19 to November 29 2012 ( 2008 )
Economic martial law, bank holidays and complete economic collapse as a consequence of a micro- nuclear exchange Usa- Iran, or as Iran ends up similarly to 1945 Japan.

22) Real global conflict will be interrupted by the eschaton, starts around October 28 2012 to a maximum of November 18 2012 and will go on in a huge escalation with involvement of Russia, China and Israel but will simply disappear in the face of the eschaton event.

23) Iran revolution of the youth ( Beginning of December 2012 ) Iran will get down his own government and people in power, simply fed up with war events.

24) Italian food riots or full civil conflict focusing especially on Rome, from December 15 2012

25) England falls in a violent civil manifestation and revolts of all kind, mostly sparked by government inefficiency and the possible passing away of one or more Royal personalities in the months prior to this.
December 14 2012

26) December 2012 will be recognized as the " dark side of 1968 " and will be characterized only by civil conflicts and major, colossal revolts in Europe and United States.

27) Major escalation of alerts in Fukushima, probably because of another significant earthquake will bring to evacuation of Tokyo in the largest planned emergency evacuation ever attempted.
December 11 2012

I will come to check and write a note if/when these events will become reality. Most of them will be considered banalities, but this won't matter much when they will be realities.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Subscribed now to your thread. Geez I hope you are so wrong.

I do think you may get lucky on a few of your predictions unfortunately. Disaster seems to be trending.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I adjusted some mistake and added a one future trend I was just forgetting to insert.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Subscribed, Starred and Flagged, Zagari.
Good job.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I've never thought of the idea of North Korea being a "secret weapon" for the West. Held in reserve to unleash the population and destabilize the region at the right time.

What a brilliantly terrible tactic.
edit on 2012/7/23 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Question: Is Timewave Zero called TMZ or TWZ, I think of TMZ, like is posted in your title, as the gossip rag TV show.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So with the probablilities you have listed, we will be looking a minimum of7 or 8 of these events occurring in short sequence?

Quite a prediction!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Yeah, I think its time to change the title! Thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Did any "prediction" in your old threads came true?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Wow so much to look forward too.....
Why is it that you woo peddling prophets dish out so much doom and gloom? Don't you ever see anything nice happening in the world through your crystal balls and what not?

Your sort have been rehashing this crap since time immemorial, none of it has ever come true.....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So in summary:

Buy plenty of dry foods with long shelf lives as soon as possible, enough rashings to last until spring. Foods like Rice, dried fruits etc. Buy wooden boards for your windows and screws (not nails) and have them ready to keep the crowds out when they realise you have food and they don't. Buy a wind up radio and keep a reserve barrel of fuel. Make sure you have personal protection in any form you deem necessary. Keep a decent medical supply at home and any other personal hygiene essentials. Take all your money and valuables out of the bank etc, dig a hole and keep the knowledge of its location secret until all settles.

This is basically what your saying, your thread has to be one of the "doomiest and gloomiest" i have ever seen.

Thanks for the heads up though!

edit on 23/7/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
LOL where are you getting these probability percentages from?? I was highly entertained by your thread OP, very much thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlutAusNord
Did any "prediction" in your old threads came true?

None which is why he started three new, diversionary threads.

He totally missed the Aurora/Batman shootings. Totally. I guess they aren't "novel" but the birthday of Samuel Adams the beerman is. rofl

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BoilingFrog

The Aurora shooting is not novel at all. Its just a simple shooting. It hasn't got the characteristics of novelty. You americans put a lot of importance in a minor event.
The point is not to " miss events ", but to understand how history repeats.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I thought Timewave Zero had been demonstrated to be worthless in predicting the future, barring the usual "something bad will happen somewhere" generalities?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Timewave zero is not worthless and is far from being debunked. Your knowledge of the subject is incomplete.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Timewave zero is not worthless and is far from being debunked. Your knowledge of the subject is incomplete.

Cool, kindly educate me! How about a link to a post here on ATS that lists some TWZ predictions of note that later came true? All I can find are things that did not -- but with the "potential percentages" that you're citing, there should be hundreds of accurate predictions in the past.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The Japanese tsunami was signaled on the timewave resonances, but I unfortunately undervalued it and I didn't anticipate the coming of such resonance.

Anyway, you can find it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go searching for February 25 2011 resonances. It was in some sense anticipated but got buried under other events.

The connections are unmistakeable, 1896 and 2011, and HiroSHIMA e FukuSHIMA, the event occurred on a graph that replicated the year 1945 and all that.

I did inform people that timewave has been correct 35 times out of 75 ( Correct in the sense that the resonance didn't come late, but on the day it was expected to happen ) and many other times the resonance showed up later, like 2 weeks later, sometimes 2 months before ( Libyan war 1911 was expected for May 2011 ) or didn't showed up at all, this happens as well.
But I can't anticipate every single little event, because timewave zero is supposed to give a potential for all events of the past to re-occur, so I suggested to people to make their own research on wikipedia or maybe by opening a simple history book and finding things for themselves, because sometimes the big events to reoccur are missed in the midst of millions of past events and we realize immediately after that there was indeed some connection. Not everything can be anticipated, above all if I am the only one who is making the research and the other one are waiting doing nothing and than after that judging.

And what about this post from Willis7737 ( second post in the page ):

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

The Japanese tsunami was signaled on the timewave resonances, but I unfortunately undervalued it and I didn't anticipate the coming of such resonance.

Anyway, you can find it here:

Go searching for February 25 2011 resonances. It was in some sense anticipated but got buried under other events.

The connections are unmistakeable, 1896 and 2011, and HiroSHIMA e FukuSHIMA, the event occurred on a graph that replicated the year 1945 and all that.

I don't get it -- the tsunami was on 11 March, 2011, and I don't see anything relevant happening in the world on 25 February, 2011. On the page that you linked to, the information listed for 11 March is minor compared to pretty much every other date.

And what about this post from Willis7737 ( second post in the page ):

That's something posted after the fact. Once the earthquake happened, it can't be a prediction any more, and it doesn't lend credibility, because finding one hit after the fact dismisses the large number of earthquakes that DON'T have TWZ counterparts.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Read under February 25 2011...It was supposed to happen on February 25 2011 but it came 14 days later.
Both events proposed above are hits, no matter if they come late, what matters is that they occur, not when, and the second is a perfect hit because it means the April 4 2010 quake had a counterpart in the past --- to the very second it happened. It doesn't matter the discovery's time. It matters that t occurred and it had a counterpart.
The Concepcion quake of 2010 had a counterpart, the Concepcion quake of a year in the 1830s.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join