It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steam and it's awesome 75% off quick sales...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have bought more games in the past 48 hours on Steam than I have in the past 8 months. They are really having some GREAT sales on great video game titles this summer. You have to be quick and keep an eye out though because some of the sales are really fast and don't last long. This service has pretty much saved the PC gaming industry as you can download what you want when you want it instead of having to drive out to a store that never usually has the title you're looking for anyways.

This weekend I grabbed: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum Edition, Fear 3, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

The "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell" series is still available for $11.49 for the next 5 hours. Quite an awesome deal for anyone who has never played them like me.

Happy Gaming!
edit on 23-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I must admit, i remain cautius during their sale periods, to easy to waste money xD.

I bought Anno 2070 complete and just bought the CnC Franchise to have it on steam (Had 3 out of the 5 games
).

Great stuff thought, something to do in the downtime during summer

Namaste
edit on 23/7/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I purchased WAAAAY too many games during the sale. Over 50 games I believe, some were bundles though. But hey, I added to the never ending library of games I don't have enough time to play! It's hard not to when they are 75% off...

new topics

join