It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nature of God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Demons are not human, yet they fear, so how then can you say fear is a human perception?

I am not talking about the definition of fear. I am talking about the fear caused by seeing a city destroyed is fear based upon perception, based upon my example. Maybe I should have explained that more in detail.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Here's what I find so interesting, Magnum, is that these gods tend to leave off where the Bible begins.

I'm not sure that the gods of Anu evolved from a totally separate system than that of earth.

The conditions in which they reside sound to me exactly like the form the earth was in before God decided to separate the sky from the land and water from the sky in the Bible.

How do we know that they weren't residing on the earth at the time God decided to form it the way we know it from the Bible? Could they have remained? Were they left here when God separated the sky from the sea? Yet they remained in the sea after it was separated?

Pretty much, the Creator gods were leaving where the Bible begins as they were assigning folks like Abraham to carry on and getting away from Earth.

We know they were here for a long long time in the Africa zone looking for gold, from the Sumerian Tablet story. There they made the black headed humans from the primates And we know the more recent Sumerian story from Enoch. There is the reddish blonde hair DNA and intelligence rated close to the Anu people.

The story goes the tried to extract gold from sea water, but that was not successful, so they moved to landmass. Here they appeared to seek out volcanic areas that left gold deposits from the lava flows, but that was laborous and they wanted some creatures smart enough to do the work for them. Thus, the games of breeding and genetic experiments began. They had a long long time to perfect their breeding.

Abraham appears to have invented the plow seeder to keep birds from eating the seeding of crops, and the gods had given areas like Eridu the knowledge to make bronze plows.

They suggest the area of Eridu is part of the Primorial orgins of life, appears due to the issues of like formed in the oceans making progress onto land masses.

Areas like Eridu and Ur had some sort of intelligence leading them along, though archiology speaks to this they don't grasp the Anu theme often.

It is interesting to look at the archiological remains of areas like Eridu, their inventions, the big delta between the two rivers that made it prosper, and the salt water lines that made things work.

Interesting book in Eridu

The biggest issues of evolutiuon are the mitochondrail eve story of Africa, that appears to fit this black headed human creation in that very early time. And then the more perfected art of genetic breeding making the Adam and Eve in the Sumerian land between the Rivers.

I can agree they were here for a long long time, and their lifetime years were huge compared to human lifetimes.

Since they were advanced in sciences and travel, it might be likely they observed this emergence for life from the oceans of many other planets, or they had been watching Earth's formative years to a long long time.

We have little hints of what went on and much of the archiology and genetic origins information are starting to line up that there was an advanced group that came to colonize the Earth with making more advanced life that culmitated with the pure Annunaki DNA humans with blond hair, blue eyes, and brains as good as the Annunaki.

Then they left. But their legends remain and their impact on Earth still are spoken about in religion, which embellishes the story and misses the mark on many accounts. But the understanding for those of today is enhanced from the Enoch story, the Sumerian tablets, and the rest will slowly come together as the research and discovery continues. DNA tracking should yield lots of good evidence as to what happened.

We are still connecting the little dots as our sciences improve and we can trace DNA back to mitochondrial Eves in Africa. Many are all excited on the Type O Negative blood that seems to go back to the blood of Adam and Eve. And most of the special peoples in Egypt, the Hebrew, and Myan all seem to have this blonde hair, blue eyes, and tall traits from this Creation in Sumeria.

I am just one of the ones that looks for the sciences aspects in all this, connects the archiological findings, looks at the legends of gods and checks for the correlations that yeild a more complete story than where the Bible stories begin.

One can follow the issues of Cane and Tubal Cane and the progress of metal works to making plows and farming, and that story is close to Adam and Eve and the advanced minds for these times. Tubal Cane is like Vulcan. So many of these stories of god have either humans or these Anu folks at their point of origin.

edit on 23-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Chasing down old gods and primortial mounds

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Are we to understand that he is equated with Gabriel, Uriel, Enoch and Raphael in authority, or that he is equated with using those names as well?

In authority as an arc, but does not sit equal with them. There are two levels of arcs. The original seven, and the rest.

So what is the name used by this most wise of all angels whom, alone, has access to the heavenly treasury of every form and kind of knowledge?

It is of Pravuil, by Father. But, others call him many different names.

I would assume that this angel possessed all knowledge, being only surpassed by God, Himself.

The knowledge is in the books, not held in the mind. He can access the records easily, because he catalogs all in the mind.

Thus I would conclude that this angel would be able to answer pretty much every question in the known universe.

By accessing the books, yes.

Which I would then conclude meant that his knowledge would encompass an intimate understanding of mankind, his nature, intent, history and capabilities.

Yes, but trying to convey this in human terms would be difficult, as the language is very different.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Seeking it through angels or otherwise is a big NO NO.

Correct on seeking, as man would become too dependent upon this method, and would not go to Father.

But, angels coming to man has been done many times, even Brother.
Mark 1:13

And He was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan; and He was with the wild beasts, and the angels were ministering to Him.

Anyway, like I was saying in my previous post, that particular angel would have no need to interact with man to learn something, since anything gleaned from that type of interaction would already be known.

In a way, but to fully understand, experience is the best teacher. Only Father can fully understand a man, by observance.

Interaction is not required to observe and record. Interaction affects outcome.

If task is to be done, interaction needs to happen as to have a sense of normalcy when task is set forth. Outcome will always be the same, whether it is now or later.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I am just one of the ones that looks for the sciences aspects in all this, connects the archiological findings, looks at the legends of gods and checks for the correlations that yeild a more complete story than where the Bible stories begin.

Me too. However, it appears to me that these "legends of the gods" are the ones responsible for creating the Nephilim. I have every reason to believe that some of these gods are the Watchers who fell and I'm trying to piece it all together.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

For example, he may tell you, you will not get approved for that mortgage. But, in a few weeks, you find out you did. He told you this, because you needed to hear you wouldn't at that time, for you to continue on your current path. If he had told you, you would have gotten approved, you would have veered onto a different path, and the consequences would have affected other areas of your life.

God does not Lie, He cannot Lie.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Me too. However, it appears to me that these "legends of the gods" are the ones responsible for creating the Nephilim. I have every reason to believe that some of these gods are the Watchers who fell and I'm trying to piece it all together.

Nephelim just means fallen (semitic language root), so basically fallen from the sky. In another language (greek mix derivation) it means giants. The Anu were tall, so they would be considered both as giant and fallen from the sky.

Pretty much the other world colonizers got into Earth too much seeking gold, they were discribed as fallen from the sky for the primitive minds. They got lazy and had to have a work force, so some breeding experiments to get some semi-intelligent workers. Then they perfected the experiments so much they started liking the Earth girls, and the Nephelim produced the men of renown. These being Enoch, Noah, Nimrod, Moses, and on down the line.

Now, they keep their distance and don't have contact.

www.nwcreation.net...

The Nephilim (Hebrew: נפלים, Nefilīm) were a race that came to dominate the antediluvian (pre-flood) world, and are referred to in the Bible as the heroes of old, men of renown. They were reportedly the children born to the "Sons of God" by the "daughters of men", and are described as giants.

I think you are on the right track, which is we have to admit the term for god isn't really appropriate these days to discribe the fallen angel colonizers of Earth that made the Story of Genesis. Jesus appears to have gotten things more correct when he started talking about Abba, The Father. Ab in Sumerian were discriptors for Enki, and translated to water and semem, thus the term Father.

The uncorrupted Book of John meantions the water, blood, and spirit, which connects Jesus bloodline back to Enki, via ref to blood and water, and the spirit is the DNA and bloodline from Anu.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

I think you are on the right track, which is we have to admit the term for god isn't really appropriate these days to discribe the fallen angel colonizers of Earth that made the Story of Genesis. Jesus appears to have gotten things more correct when he started talking about Abba, The Father. Ab in Sumerian were discriptors for Enki, and translated to water and semem, thus the term Father.

The uncorrupted Book of John meantions the water, blood, and spirit, which connects Jesus bloodline back to Enki, via ref to blood and water, and the spirit is the DNA and bloodline from Anu.

To you care to elaborate on this? I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I'll take a couple of guesses.

Regarding Jesus' death on the cross, and having blood and water spill out, is explained here.

Prior to death, the sustained rapid heartbeat caused by hypovolemic shock also causes fluid to gather in the sack around the heart and around the lungs. This gathering of fluid in the membrane around the heart is called pericardial effusion, and the fluid gathering around the lungs is called pleural effusion. This explains why, after Jesus died and a Roman soldier thrust a spear through Jesus’ side (probably His right side, piercing both the lungs and the heart), blood and water came from His side just as John recorded in his Gospel (John 19:34).

www.gotquestions.org...

Other than that, the book of John is all about Jesus Christ spilling his blood as a sacrifice for mankind, being baptized in water to simulate the resurrection in order to transform the human body into a spiritual one, and the Holy Spirit was the one who did the transforming. The Holy Spirit comes from God.

As I mentioned in another thread, the God that created the heavens and the earth is the only creator, the gods on earth were just here to assist mankind, not create them, although these gods would love for you to believe otherwise. That's why God called them thieves, robbers, liars, and murderers.

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

John 10:8

All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

Exodus 20:4

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

(Where did the Sumerian gods reside? They came from the water under the earth.)

Jeremiah 10:11

Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

1 John 5:7

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Luke 20:36

Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The body of Christ is in the present moment. The body is here and now. The mind is elsewhere, bring the mind back to the body, bring it to presence. The mind/thoughts are of other and there is no other than this present moment. Return to source.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You were to answer a question of mine after checking the books. I have not received an answer here nor elsewhere

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

It is not the father that keeps books. Man ate from the tree of knowledge so it is man who keeps books and believes books. Man would rather read his-story than see Gods creation.
The moment is God but man keeps track of the story (book). No stories is the way to God.
God does not keep track, God just watches.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Humans are fallen from the sky.
Really you are the sky and all things are clouds but as a human this is not realized. Humans believe they are things but really all things appear in you. Like all clouds appear in the sky, the sky is never tainted by the clouds.
The sky is forever but clouds come and go.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

To you care to elaborate on this? I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I'll take a couple of guesses.

The John of Revelation words were tampered with and forged by adding the Babylon Trinity theme. It happened with a translation of the Vulgate and some scribble in the margin, which was then reverse translated back to Greek. Thus, the forged content was put in for John's words. The forged content is called the Comma.

en.wikipedia.org...

In translations containing the clause, such as the King James Version, 1 John 5:7–8 reads as follows (with the Comma in bold print):

5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."

Thus, the orginal John content was only reference to water, blood, and spirit. Water was a big deal with Enki, as was the blood/DNA creation of man by Enki, and the spirit is what lingers of the story of the Anu.

The added content is what the Christians hang their hat on as being the Jesus Trinity based in Babylon type trinity speak, which never happened. Jesus and company were opposed to Babylon's faked games to play god.

The big deal of Revelation is the world begins to understand that there were several issues of god speak. Separation of these various concepts into the public's better understanding is the rapture of the greater knowledge. The only real god, which would also be the gods of Anu's real God, is the concept of the intelligent designer or great architech of the universe. The gods of Anu were just a poor human belief because the Anu seemed to know all and did breeding experiments to make some improved genetic human forms. It was so special, that this is where the Bible tale begins with The Creation. Yet, everyone knows there was much life before the Bible became so focused on one little theme of life being tampered with outside of nature's methods for evolutionary change and natural selection. The Creator gods upset the issues of evolutionary change and that of natural selection because they added in other DNA content selection via breeding Adam and Eve and others way before them.

Man does some of the same today with breeding cattle for certain traits they find desirable, but cattle given to grazing on the planes, untouched by man, would not occur.

Revelations just speaks to the great upsets to man from the issues of false beliefs in religion, struggles for power, wars, upsets of nature. All these come from religion's failures to grasp the better understanding for what happened in Eridu and with the gods of Anu on Earth.

edit on 10-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Comma content

top topics

<< 1   >>

join