It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Economic Collapse for Dummies *Micro Documentary*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Once again FutureMoneyTrends.com has put togather a wonderful documentary, Economic Collapse for Dummies, its founder and cheif startagist Daniel Ameduri, has once again hit the nail on the head. I personaly want to Thank Danial for his outstanding work at Futuremoneytrends.com and his previous work at the National Inflation Association please check his website out he does great work.
This really explains the coming Tsunami which will leave very few standing and explains it clearly, check it out check out his site, no im not Daniel but he does such good work it needs to be disseminated to everyone.

The SHTF article regarding it, another great site by the way
www.shtfplan.com...

A link to FutureMoneyTrends.com
www.futuremoneytrends.com...

A link to the Youtube video
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-7-2012 by 1947flxible because: spelling, what else would it be, i suck at it

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
well i look at the futures today and the overseas market and think those who dont know whats coming are really in a bad spot because the signs are glowing bright like a stop light at night, check this vid out guys.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I do see the forecast upto certain extent but I also see 'alternatives' and change in standards as well. Going backwards upto certain extent just the way many third world countries survived all these decades. The alternative and low cost industries will thrive such as 'public transportation', small scale agro industries, mom & pop shops instead of failed corporations etc etc. No need to think negative and fear but instead think positive and prepare.

join