It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we in the right crisis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
To be honest I have never really deepened into the New World Order phenomenon… I always dealt with its symptoms of what is actually happening, and never tried to figure out their agenda by myself. I knew that global events are being directed by them, but never tried to figure out just how much they are involved and what are they up to next. I got a sudden flash of dots being connected, it doesn't happen to me that often but this time it was special. A relatively large number of dots suddenly connected almost in an instant to each other, forming a mental picture of what's going on. I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

I think that with all that is now happening in the world, the New World Order is not something we are heading to, it is actually starting to happen. The economic crisis only getting worse by the day, economies are failing all over the world, and people from Europe are getting ready for the day after the coming predictable, inevitable EU collapse.

Something that for those who are following the situation in Europe knows that it has reached a point of no-return.

Truth about the banks in the UK has being exposed, with the Libor's scandal hitting the MSM.

The Olympic Games are about to begin and there are many people who are getting ready for a false flag, either in London with so much emphasize on security even with the Mossad involved, or is it simply a "Bread and Circuses" scheme, meant to distract the people from the issues around them. Can we expect the games to serve as a cover up for other global events? In our times, I would say a definitely yes.

Natural disasters and weather phenomena are breaking all-time records in very short time with huge floods and amounts of rain drops of one month in less than 24 hours, hit (Surprisingly) in Russia

China

(NOT a river)

and India

(I'm not going into the 'how' concept now, I do believe that weather manipulation technology is possible and being used)
It happened to countries whom are a possible threat to the NWO and some of them have taking the opposing side in the Syrian conflict, which slowly but persistently emerging into a global conflict with foreign armies are being sent to the hot zone.
Besides global events that are occurring, there is also a strong feeling of something in the air, felt by many people. It is not a new thing, however it has been increasing and more powerful than ever. An unexplainable feeling that something is about to happen, something that perhaps has something to do with the global consciousness.

Maybe it is not some subjective feeling that we have, but an actual collective consciousness experience that is now in manifesting and spreading.

So here we are. 2012, "end times" atmosphere, and all of this without even mentioning the demonstrations taking place all over the worlds, which also helps to shape the understanding of the term the "right crisis". Hundreds of thousands of people out RECENTLY on the streets in different locations such as in Spain

Mexico

And Japan

All of the above are global events, but what does it have to do with the New World Order? My idea is that things are finally coming to fruition for TPTB.

Could it lead us into the New World Order? What they have been talking about for so long? All the public statements? Is it what we are currently witnessing?

"When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance in this New World Order"
Is their chance coming now?

David Rockefeller said some 20 years ago: “We are on the verge of global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order.”
Does their agenda make any sense now? Are we now in the right crisis?

I'm not trying to fear monger here, it just made a great deal of sense to me. I do hope that the world will be sent free from tyranny and enslavement. We are trapped inside a system, but if we will ever break free from this prison, and with all the knowledge and technology we have today I know that we are in for a real Heaven on Earth.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I was only about 10 years old when Bush made that statement. This is the first I've heard of it. My heart went into my throat from the first 30 seconds of that. All this time I've been scratching the walls of my brain trying to find a reason to not believe any NWO bull, just because it seems nearly an impossible task to garner the aspirations of many generations of different families. Apparently I was wrong.

I'm not a religious man by any means, infact I side with science most all the time, but right now... God help us.

There's just one thing I can't put my finger on. Who, exactly, is orchestrating this entire world wide systematic collapse? How is it possible that every decision made ends up being worse than before? How is that possible?
The only conclusion I can find, as far fetched as it may be, is that we are infact under control as a species, by an unknown element. Satan? ET? Extra dimensional beings? I don't know. All I do know is that someone is pulling on an incredibly large number of strings, and it seems logistically impossible to coordinate something like this over decades and innumerable people in charge.
edit on 22-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You can put Florida on that list of flooded out. We have only had one day with no rain in two months straight. Before and after the Tropical storm from hell. My whole street has given up do to the water sitting on it and rising under it. Thursday it was like walking on a sponge. It reminded me of seeing the liquefaction vids in Japan after the quake.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
...There's just one thing I can't put my finger on. Who, exactly, is orchestrating this entire world wide systematic collapse? How is it possible that every decision made ends up being worse than before? How is that possible?
The only conclusion I can find, as far fetched as it may be, is that we are infact under control as a species, by an unknown element. Satan? ET? Extra dimensional beings? I don't know. All I do know is that someone is pulling on an incredibly large number of strings, and it seems logistically impossible to coordinate something like this over decades and innumerable people in charge.

No, that's not a far-fetched thought, I agree. As you've noted, it's beyond man to pull off a multi-generational plan that spans the globe. And, if looking at the world, we see evidence after evidence of such a plan, who does that leave?

Of course, this NWO business...where did we hear it first? Well, the Bible that's where. That must give one pause for reflection, no?

There are some other prophecies in there as well that are really quite remarkable. Such as Israel being gathered from all over the world again. That was one heckuva long shot if it were only a guess.

And then there is the belief system of many of the elite. We know that many cling to the concepts of Lucifer as the light-bringer. The so-called Illuminated. And, yep, that's in the Book, too. The Mysteries. Babylon.

Lot of evidence there when overlayed onto the world stage, imho.

edit on 22-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join