It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages In Lil Wayne Music Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Im not sure if anyone has posted this yet but here it goes!

Last night I saw the video by lil wayne "still my homies" and it was very disturbing. There is so much going on especially in the beginning that I don't even know what most of it means. I didn't post it because it was really late last night and I knew it was going to be removed from youtube soon so i disconnected from wifi, but left it open in my browser page so i could figure out how to download it to my computer in the morning. I found this add on for youtube that's pretty awesome, it just adds a download button to the video controls: fastesttube.kwizzu.com....
Anyways I have some screen captures to share, and if i can figure out how to add the video from my laptop I will do that as well! If anyone know's how to upload an mp4 file and would like to share that'd be awesome! I have a MacBook btw! Thanks!

This picture was interesting, I dont know what it symbolizes though. Maybe it has to do with people being on a leash and or, people being chipped like dogs.

Someone said this girl is suppose to be batman but I dont see it She's probably just symbolizing the head dress of baphomet.

Head dress of baphomet again.

This scene in the video shows the smoke going off multiple different times. But at the exact same time as on of the smoke clouds go off he says "tear drop".. Kinda interesting!

Creepy eyes... Looks like satans eyes!

New Lil Wayne video "Still My Homies" featuring one of the American sheeple!

Heres one of the last scenes.
Staged in a movie theater with 12 skeletons.
They show a different amount of skeletons throughout this scene but just the setting.. creeeeeps me out!

With respect to those who have been lost, and those who's loved ones were lost. You are all in my thoughts and prayers, Im so sorry each of you had to experience this horrific attack.
edit on 7/22/12 by BreeAnna00 because: None

edit on 7/22/12 by BreeAnna00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BreeAnna00

This was already posted earlier today, just search hidden messages in new Lil Wayne video, still homies.
Although...the OP in the earlier post did not post as many clips and odd pictures as you. Just the movie theatre clip. Good Observations.. I am constantly seeing us being called sheep and sheeple in new music videos. My question is, if they are symbolizing certain things, which Im almost 100% sure they are, why do silly 'rappers' and what nots get to know these things before us? What makes a man who sings about drugs sex and money more worthy to know these things..I dont find it fair! Like i said it was posted earlier, but you still made good observations!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BreeAnna00

When he says tear drops, he's referring to the tattoos on his face which stand for him supposedly killing someone. I really wouldn't think too much of a Lil' Wayne video to be honest.

Plus, if you watch the whole entire video, towards the end there are more than 12 skeletons in the theater.

He's a tool with no talent as an artist.
edit on 7/22/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Come on people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should add this to the current discussion going on, I'm sure you have a lot of interesting thigns to say, and your take on the whole thing would probably be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Do you know what makes this alot more plausible?, I read a article about this earlier and it said the day before he was in a bar and a girl was playing some lil wayne and he came over and said something, maybe there flaunting the clue's right in our face's and that never happened but we are just told it cause it was a reference to lil wayne

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should add this to the current discussion going on, I'm sure you have a lot of interesting thigns to say, and your take on the whole thing would probably be appreciated.

Thread closed.

top topics

join