It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of 18 year old Holmes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

'Temporal Illusions'.

Just seemed like a normal kid, what makes someone do something like this?

With the UN gun control treaty coming up in just 5 days time, and the images seen in this music video released on the 17th July, it all seems rather strange-

This video shows skeletons in a cinema, there's all kinds of weird imagery in this video, could this have been a 'trigger'?

edit on 22-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'd like to see the full video.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

There are so many music videos being pumped out constantly nowadays, and have been for the last 20 years(at least) that no matter what happens, it is easy to find a video that would depict something similar. Making a conspiracy out of it is grasping at straws.... at best.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think that the person creating "music" videos like that should be mentally examined for stability....imho

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

There are so many music videos being pumped out constantly nowadays, and have been for the last 20 years(at least) that no matter what happens, it is easy to find a video that would depict something similar. Making a conspiracy out of it is grasping at straws.... at best.

I agree with you in general, but that video was released 17th July. It shows a lot of Illuminati symbolism, and also shows skeletons in a movie theatre
It also shows gas canisters going off, so as crazy as it sounds, it is one hell of a coincidence!

Jay Z, who is co founder of 'Rocafella' records (Rockerfeller??) released his album called the 'Blue Print' on the day of 9/11. He shows off the Illuminati signs everywhere, so I don't know what is going on but these guys almost certainly sell out for fame and fortune.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would like to watch the full video, too. Temporal Illusions sound cool...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Nice try, but the video came out 4 days earlier you troll. Dragging old irrelevant videos into a discussion to prove a conspiracy theory is one thing, this is something completely different. You have to have the IQ of a shoe to not see that.

Either the kid didn't do it or he was a sleeper, I want to bet my right foot he is not "just some kid that went crazy", enough of that bull# already. Of course we will never know the full story just like with every other case in the history of mankind, you get to know what you're allowed to know and the rest of it? Dream on. If you really honestly believe we'll ever know the truth about ANYTHING you're seriously deluded.
edit on 22/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Picture 1

Picture 2

This is so true.

It's horrible when it comes down to facts like this!
edit on 22/7/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This was also somewhat interesting

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

That video was worth a watch for anyone who is browsing this post, very perplexing indeed.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

Nevermind!
edit on 22-7-2012 by Yendor14 because: - Youtube was down on my end

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
I would like to watch the full video, too. Temporal Illusions sound cool...

same here!

This topic reminded me of some of Loughner's ideas. And also his interest in Lucid Dreaming (..as Holmes discussed subjective reality vs objective reality)

Gosh if only he didn't do this... he could have done so much! Made so many new discoveries... and all wasted. Not to mention all the other lives lost.

edit on 22-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Actually , i think you`re stroking the jackpot with the first line of this post.

Ever noticed how music just stopped being music around 95 -96 ...... its all propaganda , flash advertising bulltish .... there`s a lot of shooting these days too , compared to the 50s , 60s , 70s, 80s .......... catch ma drift ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If the key comes at the price of expression beyond the bound of ones personal morality I pass. the rest of you slaves are exactly as you should be; idiotic. surely it's not too difficult to understand Mr Holmes connecting the dots between his own research and other disciplines to a point he was able to satisfy himself he too is/was subject to illusion. the ability to manipulate ones now would be most disconcerting.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
1. Where did this video come from? I know it's an "ABC News Exclusive", but where did they get it?

2. Honestly. If a professional profiler was working on this case, s/he would most likely concur that this dude does not fit the portrait of a killer.

3. It's very odd that before the theatre was even empty of bodies, the news outlets emphatically reported that this was not a "terrorist" act. Oh. So having some guy bust in, head to toe in ballistic gear, shooting fish in a barrel isn't... "terrifying"? What game are they playing here?

edit on 7/22/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: grammerz

top topics

join