It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does It Mean Turning Black In A Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Not black as in race but black like ink. I could also touch things and it would leave a thick black dripping mark.

I felt it had something to do with the wizard of Oz. Like I was dressed as the wicked witch for some reason.

Instead of being green I was being black. Pitch black. There was also a purple snuffaluffagus looking at me.

Also right before I woke up I was being directed to enter a portal or strange door.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
ill analyze it.

Your ashamed of something, and afraid of it getting out...

Something you view as being wicked in some way...

snuffaluffagus is a representative of innocence.
edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
Not black as in race but black like ink. I could also touch things and it would leave a thick black dripping mark.

I felt it had something to do with the wizard of Oz. Like I was dressed as the wicked witch for some reason.

Instead of being green I was being black. Pitch black. There was also a purple snuffaluffagus looking at me.

Also right before I woke up I was being directed to enter a portal or strange door.

In terms of black, too me, its pure evil.

I see houses as derelict, empty, black and abandoned because they resemble money. They are spiritually dead.

Have you been enticed into sin or something bad recently, hence the black cloths.

Something big is going to happen soon where portals are going to allow people to leave this world.

I know it sounds crazy, but something big and tempting is going down. Aliens giving access to other (make believe) paradises through stargates springs to mind.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
the 'black/india ink' symbolism...might just mean your subconscious recognizes that most of your waking life is polluted with lies from advertizers/ entertainment/ politics/ religions/ etc etc...

you just can't get away from the deceits and propaganda. lying, intrigues that surround every part of our daily lives...all you can do is to work around that seemingly pitch-blackness the best you can

but too many 'compromises' like shoplifting. cheating at solitare, false tax returns, etc
all combine to trap you into that prison of blackness
also eating junk foods & stuff with monosodiumglutimate will kill the 'light' person inside you

source:www.dream-analysis.com...

Black Fear

Meaning: Negativity, i.e. fear, anxiety, hatred, resentment, guilt, depression (no hope / faith).

When mixed or associated with other colors it adulterates their meaning e.g. darker shades of red, blue yellow, etc..

Black and White indicates Intolerance, simplistic extremism - ‘If something is not good it must be evil’

thank goodness it was the snuff' instead of the Purple Dinosaur 'Barney' singing Its theme song~
I luv U, U luv me...

edit on 22-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It means your on fire Ricky Bobby.......

top topics

join