It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We ALL Quarantined to stop our religions spreading the madness throughout the cosmos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Are We ALL Quarantined to stop our religions spreading the madness throughout the cosmos?

My thoughts, We are told the universe is sterile but for earth eh eh

As unimaginably old and immense the universe is they say microbes might (might) live on other planets eh eh

and they know otherwise, the Universe is WILD man, wilder than any forest

With trillions of galaxies and each galaxy trillions of planets over trillions of years old and countless space-time configurations and dimensions, even if each galaxy only had 1 star man race there must be many trillions of races in our space-time configuration and dimension alone.

So Where are these Star Men? So Why dont they come and save my pretty ass?
We are on quarantine to stop our religions spreading the madness, even star men can be gullible, 2000 years ago ufo's, giants, dwarfs and many human types where here, its in folklore and art also skeletal remains.
Nobody is here to save you but you, nobody can save you but you, the reason we are in the material world is to evolve, you know its better to show someone how to feed themselves than it is to feed them, or else they get dependant and lack evolution, we get recommendations so we can help ourselves, what else do you want? free space ships so we can spread our madness?? can you imagine the fanatic Christians and mullahs etc.. getting loose on the cosmos? destruction would then be endless. OR facebook and twitter ;-)

The problem with science is: Science lacks spirit and you cant teach an expert anything also with science you have secret science and science for the masses

Do you believe we are quarantined ?

Its yes or no eh eh

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If we're not, we probably should be.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
If we're not, we probably should be.

eh eh, hey i like your pic

edit on 21-7-2012 by canyouhandletruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Its not really about the religions. Those are a part of the control grid, but there are very very good passages in some of them, that lead to home and to passing the tests. Buddha and Christ Yeshua are among the best.

Its nothing about who you call God. Its about STO, Unconditional Love, being Kind..Living With Integrity, and Not Harming, Reacting Harshly, or Warring. Its about caring for Equality, and a world without Slavery, Forcing, Making People Stand Under You, Starvation and Homelessness.

This is what it takes to pass the tests and go Beyond to far more wonderful places.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

G'day

Yes Agreed

so thats a yes?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

Not exactly, for its not about the religions, its about what you do and choose. Anyone who is discerning can take only what resonates from any spiritual manual, and many do, and the they would not be quarantined. Religions are baby stuff, you're not expected to know some things, but you are expected to question everything and not obey bad ideas and give your consciousness away, or harm others.

Its not religion par sae that is doing this. Its the ability to harm and apathy towards others.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

C.S.Lewis called earth The Silent Planet ... I know and agree with his reasons.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Strange i was thinking about this earlier, i know from personal experience that some elements of the bhagavad gita are correct, that buddhism has a truth to it, this means the religions that buddhism came from have a truth in them, this is also one of the children of the bhagavad gita.
In the bhagavad gita it says that any of us can leave this planet for the other "spheres", to do this you launch your spirit towards them.
I am not a christian, but i can see truth when i see it, but, it is a matter of interpretation, jesus said the way to heaven is narrow and the road to death broad.
The narrowest thing i could imagine that he is talking about is the mastery of the subtle spiritual self we all contain, very easy to miss in the broadness of life.
He always said the path to the kingdom of heaven is within, and,to me it looks as though the bible is designed by nature to mislead you from the truth, if the truth is within you, and the bible says you cannot meditate, how on earth are you meant to find it?.
He may have speaking in allegorical terms, but, he would have been speaking about something solid, that he knew of from personal experience, you cannot become a great teacher, without first understanding yourself.

This is a quarantine, you can release yourself to the other spheres, it takes time to find the release mechanism.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i dont think it would be because of religion
because im sure those races had to evolve and those races had to build a civilization etc etc
so its highly likely that they have their own religions already
so why would they suddenly convert to ours?

maybe theyre just waiting till were smarter or something

( we could use the Turians from the Mass Effect universe as an example
they dont have religion in their military based culture so when earth came into the grid
some took up buddhism but it didnt really change them in anyway )

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudieallover

They are waiting for a person to grow up and become Kind and Giving and have integrity and its all about Equality, and No Poverty, No Wars, etc. You are already extremely learned and wise/intelligent, empowered and gifted. You are a clip in the infinite roll of film of your Infinite Self, that is Equal to All Other Infinities, ie Everything, within Infinity. This is just a clip and when this earth test is over, the amnesia lifts and we remember truly who we are. We're here to show what we're made of, currently without memories, and it should be LOVE.

Like a practicum.

It has nothing to do with intelligence, your Infinite Self who is Highly Progressed and has gone through so much is not lacking in super intelligence. We're here to let go of all retaliation and bloodlust to rise above to the higher realms.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Good thread that needs more flags.Done!
I also think LOVE might be the only 'RELIGION";in addition to the longing for a higher spiritual power/entity.The universe exists to create life in countless forms that ultimativly transcends into love.
I don't think that the universe and life is just a random collision of molecules.....as someone once said,this would be like a tornado assembling a jet in a junkyard!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
We are quarentied until we implement what Buddha and Jesus taught and it is not stupid religious dogma/duality. If a person is not seeing the same message in Buddism/Jesus teachings and Bhagavad Gita then from my point of view the person is not understanding what the person is reading. The same nonduality reality of everything is described in a similar way in all three sources. And I only bring up these because these are the spiritual wisdoms that are well known and that I know.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
As I understand it we were put on this planet billions of years ago, out of reach from other star systems because we were a primitive and new species (experiment) who when born, was created to forget. We react like feral animals when presented with the unknown and our automatic instinct is to defend and resist instead of embrace and love.
It's because we were re-engineered that way.....again!! And we were engineered that way because of 'control'.

We, are alien races have taken on certain qualities of the original owners of this planet. This is not our biological planet. This planet belongs to the Atlanteans who are/were the vibrational expression of Water. That's why this planet is 70% water and why our bodies are 70% water etc.

Anyway, we have no particular planet because we are the bi-product of many different races (as our 12-strands of DNA would suggest). We're the only species on this planet who doesn't have a natural habitat. We're a race without a home. That's because, this is not our home. This was a transitional planet for us. It's merely a vacation house until we're ready to go home. 'Home' is elsewhere and that's why so many feel detached and disconnected lately. We're waking up and realizing, something doesn't feel right.

So in a sense, we were quarantined and we're coming to realize this again. The ancient (50,000 -200,000 years ago) civilizations knew this but something (that part is all suppositions) happened and the Human race started all over again with the dumbing-down syndrome.
Our brains were re-developed so we would only use a very small portion of it. But our 'memories' are starting to come back despite having this deliberately designed pea brain!

Our ultimate goal is to re-join our cosmic family at some point in the very near future. We all realize this deep within.

edit on 22-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

From all the talks about aliens, whether they are true or not, what they allegedly say that people have to find the way themselves, no one is gonna do it for us, the people. We have to find our on way to stop killing each other and to act like only something slightly more than animals when it comes to how we do towards each other. I fully agree, all this - 'Our Brothers and sister are here to help us Yeee '- all this is crap talk.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
My thoughts, We are told the universe is sterile but for earth

By whom?

As unimaginably old and immense the universe is they say microbes might (might) live on other planets

Who are "they"? Maybe you're talking to the wrong people - life is not assumed to be unique to Earth (it may be, but that's not the widely held view).

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

We quarantine ourselves. We know, and we don't want, any intervention. That is your leaders right now. Point blank. They refused interaction.

Intervention only occurs when we try to leave our designated space. Which includes our moon and surrounding vicinity.

Anything not us, here, has a claim to right and CAN and WILL be here. They are native. Just separated from us as we asked. (long ago) They always have been, always will be - and we are scared of them - because we should be. They never should have been forced from corporeality and they are ticked.

We only THINK we are the center of the Earth or even Universe for that matter. And that is just our Universe....lol.

Cirque

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Do you believe we are quarantined ?

Yes, I believe very, very strongly that Planet Earth is under quarantine, and has been for some time. Heard of any abductions lately? And from what I know, Religion is a 3rd Dimensional Earth thing, and beyond that, it is moot. I know of not one ET group that has religion as part of their culture. Anyway, once Christians, Muslims, and all the others who think some flying God created them finds out that that is not the case, I think people will have no further use for religion anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
According to some, Some Arcturians follow Jesus and had their ships in the sky watching his birth and everything. So there may be religion already.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
eh eh, hey i like your pic

i think we're quarantined... only because we're in "kindergarten" mode...and will eventually evolve out of this learning experiential phase....but not because of religions.

also.. just curious but do you have a condition that causes you to laugh in reverse?
It must be awfully inconvenient, however you might fit in well in Canadian comedy clubs.

top topics

join