It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama Does Not Have A Birth Certificate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think I'm going to have to finally lay this whole thing to rest... Birthers are close in their accusations of Obama not having a real Birth Certificate, however they are wrong about it being because he is Kenyan. Anti-Birthers are completely wrong in their argument believing he does have one. He does not.. Let me explain...

You can not have a birth certificate and legitimately be president. Why? Because the birth certificate did not even exist until about 1913-1933 when the whole takeover via The Federal Reserve and Banking sector began. There are two distinct classes of citizenship.

One: The original 'State' citizens, also known as Sovereigns.

Two: The slaves that were set free after the Civil War; became a distinctly separate class of citizenship under the 14th amendment. This is where the term Civil Rights came from; they were the rights awards to the slaves after the Civil War, opposed to Constitutional Rights.

Go back into old supreme court documents before the act of 1871.

We were referred to as the States United; not the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Look at the the dollar bill..

Notice the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA in all caps? Just like the Federal Reserve and Washington D.C are in all caps? Now if I may ask, when you sign your name on a contract; have you ever signed your name in all caps? No because that is not what proper grammar dictates.

en.wikipedia.org...

The greatest, capitis deminutio maxima, involved the loss of liberty, citizenship, and family (e.g. being made a slave or prisoner of war).

Interesting. Now while people are screaming hoax let me explain. Our government, republic, was inspired by the Roman Republic. We were NOT a democracy. We have since the very beginning been a constitutional republic. This makes perfect sense considering it was part of Roman law.

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client= firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=j1k&rls=org.mozilla:en-US
fficial&sa=X&ei=t0ULUKD-Boyk8gTp9cTrCg&ved=0CE0QBSgA&q=capitis+diminutio+maxima&spell=1 &bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=f3c5fef7c285b366&biw=1600&bih=728

A plethora of links for your reading entertainment. This is relevant; The Constitution founded a Constitutional republic based on Common Law, or Law of the Land. This is what the original founders followed. There was no 'Government' nanny-sitter on your back every day and night telling you what to do and not to do. Everybody was considered equal and sovereign; as long as you did not cause damage to persons or property you were free to do as you wish.

This is the law of the land of the original states. However with the passing of the Act of 1871; the Government corporation of Washington, D.C. was established. This is why it does not sit in any states, but on the border between states. This is where we became THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, corporation. This is also the same time that Admiralty jurisdiction or Law of The High Seas was put into affect. The Admiralty Jurisdiction is noted by the gold fringe in all criminal courtrooms. This is why Judges and Lawyers must give up their license to be admitted into the BAR. Also with the Titles of Nobility Act, which was printed in all copies of the constitution up until this year, stops anyone with a title of Nobility such as Sovereign or Esquire; from being a UNITED STATES OF AMERICA citizen of the territories of Washington D.C, including Guam, Puerto Rico, and etc.

Now why is all of this relevant? Let me explain. I'd like for all of you reading this thread to pull out your credit cards, ID cards, Driver's Licenses and Birth Certificates. Then I'd like for you to please tell me why on every single one your name is spelled in all capital letters..

Do you know what else is spelled in all capital letters? The title to your car...

Notice at the top how ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION is in all caps? As well as the model of the car; ACCURA?

Notice the name of the hospital in all caps as well?

Now you can clearly see the American Bank Note Company on the bottom of this birth certificate.

Remember that "Bond" thing printed on the bottom of the certificate?

Bond. I a: A usually formal written agreement by which a person undertakes to perform a certain act (as fulfill the obligations of a contract) . . with the condition that failure to perform or abstain will obligate the person . . to pay a sum of money or will result in the forfeiture of money put up by the person or surety. lb: One who acts as a surety. 2: An interest-bearing document giving evidence of a debt issued by a government body or corporation that is sometimes secured by a lien on property and is often designed to take care of a particular financial need. -- Ibid. -- Merriam-Webster Dictionary of Law (1996).

Banknote. A kind of negotiable instrument, a promissory note made by a bank payable to the bearer on demand, used as money, and in many jurisdictions is legal tender. Along with coins, banknotes make up the cash or bearer forms of all modern money.

Birth certificates are a form of securities called "warehouse receipts." The items included on a warehouse receipt, as descried at §7-202 of the Uniform Commercial Code, the law which governs commercial paper and transactions, which parallel a birth certificate are:

the location of the warehouse where the goods are stored...(residence)
the date of issue of the receipt.....("Date issued")
the consecutive number of the receipt...(found on back or front of the certificate, usually in red numbers)
a description of the goods or of the packages containing them...(name, sex, date of birth, etc.)
the signature of the warehouseman, which may be made by his authorized agent...(municipal clerk or state registrar's signature)

Birth certificates now appear to at least qualify as "warehouse receipts" under the Uniform Commercial Code. Black's Law Dictionary, 7th ed. defines:

Warehouse Receipt. "...A warehouse receipt, which is considered a document of title, may be a negotiable instrument and is often used for financing with inventory as security.

Now to sum this up and finish it off; Obama will never produce a valid birth certificate because in reality doing so would PREVENT him from being President; because slaves can not be president. 14th Amendment citizens can not be president because they are the slaves. Having a birth certificate makes you exactly that. The Birth Certificate acts as a contract, that we accepted with our signature. This is why we must follow all of these Admiralty, and Statutory laws that they put into place. We are considered Citizens of the Corporate District of Columbia government separate from the constitution. By accepting the Verbal Contracts used by judges and policemen when they ask us if we understand, they are really asking if we stand under their authority. We give them their own power over us..

This is why Anti-Birthers are wrong in assuming Obama has a birth certificate; and why Birthers are assuming it was because he was born in Kenya. He would never have one because doing so would make him a slave citizen as well. This all goes back to King John and Pope Innocent the III.

edit on 21-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
kenya barely has clean water, how on earth do you expect them to have the infrastructure in 1961 to issue birth certificates.

and you're almost right on america and the roman empire.

it is not inspired by the roman empire, america is an offshoot of the roman empire via london.

london was founded by the romans who civilized the savage inhabitants that roamed england at the time and gave them their form of government.

as the roman empire died in other places in europe it grew and spread from london, conquering the island and then spreading to the new world via colonists.

from there it grew, over taking great britain as the centre of the former roman empire.

the history, actions, culture and attitude of the people and the unrelenting imperialism and conquering of foreign lands for resources is something shared equally by the roman empire, the british empire and the american empire.

i read the op, and my theory on why he doesn't have a birth certificate is because i believe he was born in kenya and kenya doesn't have the money or resources to spend to make sure everybody born is entered in a data base and issued documents.

edit on 21-7-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

You obviously did not read the OP. And for that I award you no stars...Not once did I say that Obama was a Kenyan...If I did; mind quoting me on that? The point is Obama does not have an American or a Kenyan birth certificate. Birthers are looking at the situation from the wrong stand point; they don't realize exactly why he doesn't have one. The Anti-Birthers are the ones that fail to see the bigger picture of the Birther movement. It is more about awareness and inspiring the thinking towards why he doesn't have one apposed to just; He's black so we are going to make up stupid BS just to get him unelected... He's not even black he's mixed, so there goes one anti-birther rebuttal.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I'm quite aware of your edit as well. I could have gone on several pages during my OP but had to condense it down as small as I could. London was controlled by Rome, via the Catholic Church, when they took over the King during the Treaty of 1213, which formed the Holy Alliance. From there, London proceeded to found America, who was really owned by the Roman Catholic Church, not London; Due to them being owned by the Vatican themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I totally agree with the majority of your post, but I think that your ultimate conclusion is a bit off.

The original amendment to the constitution was written in 1787.
It was intended to keep foreign born individuals from an holding office that would hold sway over the federal government.

You are correct that Americans were State Citizens and not citizens of the US prior to the 14th, but this is not the reason why Obama will not show his legit BC.

US inc. citizens are, in fact, citizens of the federal government by first being citizens of their birth state.
That is why birth certificates are issued by a state and not the feds.

You hit on too many points to discuss in one comment, and I would be hesitant to associate slavery with Obama's reasons for denying access to his long form BC.
(It doesn't exist apparently. Hawaii destroyed the original in 2001 and only have digitalized copies that are not applicable in a court of law. I am hoping to see someone challenge their status on being subject to Federal law by using the ruling on Obama's BC as not valid evidence. Of course, they would have to only have access to a digital copy of their BC as well, but I digress....)

Slavery is a red herring and the deathers will jump on it and start playing the race card.

No matter how true you statement may be that we are 14th amendment wage slaves, don't say I didn't warn you.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows that it has not been proven that Barry is a naturalized US citizen and it has not been proven that he is not a naturalized citizen.
Barry has been making this very difficult and I have to ask why.

S & F for you effort even though I disagree with your conclusion.
edit on 21/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
He does have one

It was put up on the WhiteHouse website, verified by adobe-certified experts.

Verified legit 100% by an Adobe Certified Expert
edit on 7/21/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

“President Obama was born in Honolulu, and his birth certificate is valid,” Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii’s attorney general, said in a statement. “Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law.”

www.washingtonpost.com... .html

In other words, there is a birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Let's be civil Veritas.That tone is not useful in this thread.

I for one, would be interested in hearing more about other ATSer's thoughts on this subject, which I'll assume will deal with Freemen also.

So please don't be disrespectful to others in your thread as you were to the first responder.

Thanks for the info in your OP. Looking forward to hearing more!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

And I respectfully admire your decision to disagree. Also I know the Anti-Birthers will be all over this like white on rice; I could care less. I still know better no matter how many arguments of the government investigating itself that they want to throw out as for proof that he is legit..

This is like Nutra-Sweet funding research companies that are looking into the effects of their problems...No duh, they aren't going to say 'Yeah Aspartame aggravates MS symptoms.' Regardless of the MS existing before Aspartame; it does not mean that Aspartame can not play a biological role in aggravating this.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
He does have one

It was put up on the WhiteHouse website, verified by adobe-certified experts.

Verified legit 100% by an Adobe Certified Expert

Please don't get me started.

Too many people have proven it is not valid.
It is not even valid in a court of law because it is a digital copy.

If it is not valid in court as evidence then it is impossible to be proven valid.
However it is possible to prove that a copy has been doctored and this has been shown.

Search ATS. Too many threads exist on the subject.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It was put up on the Website to debunk the myth that he didn't have one, doubters started saying it was fake then an adobe certified expert said it was legit.

Do you want him to mail his birth certificate to your house so you can verify it?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

He edited his original post after which I internally recanted, about awarding him no stars...All I read at first is "The Kenya has no running water, how do you expect them to have birth certificates" Bit which I presumed he was insinuating that I was inferring Obama was a Kenyan. Which is why I replied that he obviously had not read the OP, and for that I award him no stars( a slight reference to a clip from Billy Madison).

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Do you not realize that other Adobe Experts in the Cold Case Posse have also determined that it is a forgery...Government experts are not the only experts; and this goes back to the whole rigamarole of the Government investigating itself... Refer to my comment about the Nutra-Sweet research... Same situation..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

It was put up on the Website to debunk the myth that he didn't have one, doubters started saying it was fake then an adobe certified expert said it was legit.

Do you want him to mail his birth certificate to your house so you can verify it?

Just answer me this one question then...

If a court of law will not accept it as valid evidence, then how is it possible to prove that it is valid?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Link not found, sorry.. Looks like the Washington Post removed inconvenient evidence.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So the "Cold Case Posse" experts are right by default?
The cold case posse is nothing but a circus act created by the nutjob Mr. Arpaio which is just stealing tax payers money.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I also love how they ignored every bit of my OP by posting a Birth Certificate that a corrupt government is endorsing...Do they not realize the irony that saturates that entire argument?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If a court law would request the real birth certificate im sure it would be provided by President Obama.

No one has the authority to request someone else birth certificate, unless you're a lawyer for the person or a close relative that has permission.

The copy that was scanned and put up on the white house website was not intended to be used as evidence in a court, it was intended to debunk the myth that he didn't have one.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

lol I love how you birthers continue to beat this dead horse after all of the cases have been dismissed by judges.

You've had 4 years and you haven't been able to come up with a single piece of valid evidence.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

*Sigh* Again you are attacking semantics...The point being there are other experts not just pertaining to the Cold Case Posse; that have examined the document and concluded it was a forgery. As much as they want to jump up and down screaming about Optical Character Recognition, or OCR, it is easy to tell if it had been scanned in such a way, which they later determined that it was not.

Also I find it funny about OCR, when they have dates that are slanted diagonally.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Look at all the errors in the characters and how odd they look...So much for OPTICAL CHARACTER RECOGNITION.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join