It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter ID cause furthered by Philadelphia fraud report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
A compelling 27-page report was released by a Philadelphia City Commissioner concerning voting "irregularities" in Philadelphia County during the recent primary elections.

The Commissioner is a Republican.

Of course, two Democrat Commissioners immediately denounced the report.

There is an audio interview with the "Lone" commissioner included in the source article.

Human Events -- july 20, 2012

At a time when voter ID laws in 30 states are coming under intense fire from the liberal media, the Obama administration and civil rights leaders, one of the strongest cases anywhere was offered for voter identification by the lone Republican on the three-member panel overseeing elections in Philadelphia.

Wednesday, City Commissioner Al Schmidt unveiled a 27 page report that his office had commissioned entitled “Voting Irregularities in Philadelphia County, 2012 Primary Election.” The report, which focused on cases in 15 of the city’s 1,687 election districts, found cases of double voting, voter impersonation, voting by non-citizens, and 23 cases of people who were unregistered to vote but nonetheless permitted to do so.

Almost as soon as the 40-year-old Schmidt released the report at a news conference, his two fellow commissioners — both Democrats — denounced its findings. Insisting that its findings did not document a problem with voting city-wise, Commission Chairman Stephanie Singer branded the report a “stunt.”

“I just told folks something that they would not have heard otherwise,” Schmidt told Human Events shortly after his news conference.

There is compelling evidence of fraud.

You want to vote ? .... show a valid irrefutable I.D. !!

source story

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Remember, the Dimocrats motto is vote early, vote often.

So of course it'd go along party lines and they'd denounce any republican claims, regardless of how much fact there is to back it up.

They can't help themselves, I suppose.

join