It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Came across this today. Is the Batman shooting a false flag event. Certainly there are some questions that need answering...

Holmes was a neuroscientist studying a Ph.D. was it possible that he was in over his head in some kind of experiment. His behaviour has been described as out of character for him.

There is already conjecture that James Holmes may have been involved in mind-altering neuroscience research and ended up becoming involved at a depth he never anticipated. His actions clearly show a strange detachment from reality, indicating he was not in his right mind. That can only typically be accomplished through drugs, hypnosis or trauma (and sometimes all three) Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

He calmly surrender himself to the police and told police that his flat was booby trapped. The traps where sophisticated in nature and the police found over $20,000 of exoctic armires in his house.. How did he get all this stuff as a college student...

Oh yea and if it is a flas flag. It staged just in time for a vote on the UN small arms treaty

All this looks like James Holmes completed a "mission" and then calmly ended that mission by surrendering to police and admitting everything. The mission, as we are now learning, was to cause as much terror and mayhem as possible, then to have that multiplied by the national media at exactly the right time leading up the UN vote next week on a global small arms treaty that could result in gun confiscation across America. (lewrockwell.com...) Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com... Anyways. Have a read yourself...

www.naturalnews.com...

[Removed Non Relevant Picture]

edit on 21-7-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/21/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

His behaviour has been described as out of character for him.

Not true according to his mother...She told the police her son was nutty and they probably had the right guy.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Yea, the incident while tragic, has political overtones all over it. Why did he not just blow the Apartment? WHy did he surrender so easily? He could have easily given the police a run for their money with the armor he was wearing.

Tactically this makes no sense on many levels...hypothetically thinking if I was to bring the pain in such a way I would have carried through and admitted nothing. The guy is obviously smart as they come and Im sure he thought this through on a huge scale.

Parts of this doesn't make sense...although I don't believe it really would have anything to do with the UN, unless you can tie all of the mass shootings in the last half year together some how. Not sure you would be able to do that easily.

But if you could prove that they were connected somehow globally (Europe/US mainly) from the last half year at least leading up to this conference I think you may be on to something as far as that avenue goes.

Still, the media, and politicians, and even the *snip* public on the left side can't wait to sink their teeth into this to further their own idea of how people should live.

Leave people to their paces and stop telling me how to live *snip* democrats.

edit on Sat, 21 Jul 2012 19:00:08 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I find it odd but thats pretty much it.
And even if it was staged how could you prove.
Now if they input TSA in cinema theaters across the nation it will surely add to the odd factor.
What is staged, is the ammount of violence in hollywood movies.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
do u know who else was calmly arrested at a theater and brought in without a fight..........

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Total false flag, this always happens right before some major gun grab event, this one is to help pass the UN gun control treaty set for July 27, there may be more shootings up until then.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
something is definitely strange about it not sure what angle but i smell a fish.another excuse for police militarization? say good by to sneaking candy in the theater .

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacejosh
say good by to sneaking candy in the theater .

My mind went there too.

In my case some vague attempt to let go of the dark and make a little light..

This guys actions don't fit his profile, either as a nut or as a smart guy.. In either case he wouldn't have quit. Go out with a bang. He could have killed so many more people..

This all sounds so specific. He was just "done" Mission accomplished?

by the way his picture looks goat like or satyr like.. An interesting side note, for me anyway. I used to look more like that. I sometimes come to the conclusion our attitude affects how we look, especially over long periods of time. I'm making a demonic reference here. Not that that has to have anything to do with it. I just notice stuff like that for my own comparisons..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cybro

Interesting. If there are more shootings, then I would definitely lean towards them being staged. And yeah, handing yourself over calmly to the cops after completing your mission is an odd sign. In any case, what were his motives?

The shooters at Columbine had pretty "good" reasoning behind their attacks. So did Breivik in the Norway shooting. See the pattern here? They weren't done on a whim, but had "reasoning" behind them.

So why would James Holmes randomly decide to attack a theater? What's his story?
edit on 21-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Thread on warning of such an attack given by the FBI on 17th May 12.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
While I won't categorize it as a staged attack there are some strange aspects of this case. I think first and foremost it's important to hear what the suspect has to say on the matter. I do think a full confession has already been given, especially if he gave himself up without a fight and conceded to explosions rigged in his residence. It is not the confession I'm interested in so much as his state of mind and the context of the reasoning. For all we know he could of just lost it, sometimes it just happens. The giving himself up without fight is the most strange aspect of this case. Most people who take the time and effort to acquire body armor expect a fight, and don't plan on going down easily. It's the whole concept of body armor. Maybe he had a change of heart about death at the last second. Who knows? Usually it doesn't happen that way. (North Hollywood shootout 1997) That's how men who plan with body armor react to police confrontation.ETA: Even as horrible as this crime was, this guy can't hold a candle to Anders Breivik. 69 people at one time will be tough to beat
edit on 21-7-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It is interesting but could it be that his "attire" -- the body armor, gas mask, etc was to mimic the fictional character in the movie -- Bane? Maybe his motive wasn't to go out with a bang and wanted to live to see the infamy he left behind?

All speculation -- no one here, unless you are a highly trained profiler that has access to his past and his current thoughts, happenings, movements, events, etc, can say one way or another that it is "odd" or "normal" on what he did. So he was a PhD student -- maybe stress finally cracked some hidden reserve of "craziness"? Maybe he acquired all his arms through student loan money -- or credit cards? Maybe he was rejected by his "perfect" woman on his frequented "dating" site and decided the world should suffer -- or a girl that rejected him was at that theater?

You see, we don't know anything except the small amount of information that has made its way out.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Somehow I will be surprised if we see or hear from this guy on camera or otherwise... Also what happened with those two roomates they said he had?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join