It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

other forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Like many of you I visit other forums...I usually dont post here just read. I was banned for one site well not the first they seem they can take control of my sever that I have a contract with and not them. Its not like I post bad or rotten things just an opinion. So I thought why ban for a thread that was really harmless as I stated in my thread. All I did was use a crystal a yes or no that I asked. Yeah had a few trolls they were harmless. My last post was to do with the games, also my first post was a yes for an attack during the games I didnt say where .I didnt ask the crystal where. It was a no for an alien invasion from being not of this planet, but a yes to humans using real aliens they have in secret using them as a stooge then killing them. Oh and yes it was also a yes that willies wife kate is prego with twin(go ivf).

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I was also asked about 3 ppl if any of them were the anti christ....( non of them were a yes) In my eyes the anti christ is not one person, but and organisation. using nostra...dam who called him marbus I belive these 2 speak for itself. nostra/marbus = marfia mossad. was that a yes it was. twin boys for kate she should be due late dec/jan give a month as she might not know her self yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
uuummmmm...huh??
2nd...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by edaced4
uuummmmm...huh??
2nd...

Ditto

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lotusrose

I star your sheer lunacy! It is brilliant. You are a madman!

I like you very much!

Good luck and welcome.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I feel like im drunk when im trying to read this thread. I read it 4 times and still cant figure out what you are talking about

top topics

join