It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV Masonic Temple In Toronto Exposed - July 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
reply to post by KSigMason

How can one even wonder why kids are imbeciles with such informative, productive programing? You guys run the show, you tell me.

We don't (although I'm in the business). IIRC, someone famous once said that you'll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the paying public. I don't think he was a Mason but the axiom is certainly true in this day and age. And if the broadcast schedule is so off-putting, there is this thing called an off-button.

Just sayin'

Fitz

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
reply to post by network dude

If you guys think that people want to kill you because you are Masons that must be a burden. I think people just want everyone to play fair.

I've got the screenshots from this forum to prove it. People have called for my death and other members because we are Masons.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

None of which has to do with the Masons.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

As it has been said, your beef is with MTV as we don't have control over what they do with that building now. You should ask them why they kept our symbolism.

Also, we're not a religion as we don't meet the most basic of requirements to be considered one.

reply to post by Darce

Again, your beef is with MTV not Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

What about the portion of the video where he talks about the all seeing eye filler commercial? I personally do not buy into the whole free mason/illuminati thing personally, but that symbology can't be denied, I've seen the filler. I can't detect its source, nor can I tell the context of which it was in, other than it said "The drop" and "robert thicke" or something. I assume it was a filler for in between commercials on a music video program. Though I am open minded to the idea of mason-owned, perhaps even (and this is a HUGE perhaps) illuminati-owned corporations, I don't want to jump the gun here. Can anyone provide any source material as to where this commercial is from, what context it was put in, the date it aired, what the previous folks were talking about prior to commercial break, etc? In all my time seeing alleged all seeing eye symbols and whatnot that conspiracy theorists pump out and rush to conclusions upon immediately (and over 90 or so percent of the time they are incorrect), I have never seen a masonic symbols so blatant. The commercial is real, there is definitely an all seeing eye there, and there is most certainly a 33, or at least what looks like a 33, that turns to the square and compass shape in the corner. Just wondering if theres something I'm, and by proxy the maker of the video, is missing here.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Polaris91 because: Grammatical error

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join