It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time ATS reader, now ready to contribute :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members. I am writing to introduce myself. I am an American born in England currently live in South Texas. My hobbies include reading, research, economics, history and science. I have studied history extensively and continue to explore new possiblities and try to find the real story. ATS has been a great resource of news and eye wintess accounts on a huge range of subjects and I find very valuable and sometimes entertaining.
I hope I can contribute and expand the knowledge of current world events and past ones as well. ATS will always be one of my favorite resources.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I see you waited awhile to introduce yourself. That is okay, we accept all types here.

See you around the boards.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PaladinRoden

Warm Welcome to ATS...hope you know how to swim...there's no shallow end to this pool....

Enjoy the ride and have fun.....

Des

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PaladinRoden

Greetings! I am glad another person has joined....

See you around the forums.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
As some depart, others arrive and the wheel goes round and round. Welcome to the wheel and hang on! It can get wild.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Welcome PaladinRoden

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

new topics

top topics

join