It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stories Of Heroism During Aurora Theater Shooting Begin To Emerge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'm trying to search for:
"movie theater exit doors"

To try and learn more about them.

I'm on page 16 and it's all Colorado shooting... Ok looked through about page 30... I give up on that for now.
My girlfriend is actually at a theater now taking out trash and such. She knows all the ins and outs of many theaters. I'll have to wait for her.

There was one local Fox News station link that looked like it was talking about how the doors work, but it must be gone cause it says "webpage no longer exists."

And of course that ..un named forum, sounds like, dog kite pro duck shins...
edit on 7/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

if they opened from the outside ????? people wouldnt go in the front door would they?

something we just are not getting
all I got to say

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

That comment begs the question, who opened the door for him to begin with? Did he just knock? I've seen people do that before. Many people will just let the person in. Why not slam the door shut after opening it and observing the heavily armed gunman?

Another comment I have to make about his so called Occupy membership. I see an image that appears to be two young men and a young woman sitting on a bench wearing masks. None of them look like him. I hope they have more proof than that.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

why does this thing have anything to do with Occupy.

did the perp think Occupy needed this as resurrection

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Cant Americans have a tragedy without some "glorious hero" being highlighted by the media?

Im sorry to hear about the events that happened in that theatre, My thoughts are with the victims, families and friends of those involved.

When this first came to my attention i was in no doubt that this incident was going to be used to try and disarm american citizens. Long live your Bill of Rights i say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join