posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
Ok, I'll bite....
1) If your car is in the driveway, and you are inside your home on the computer... you made it through the door with them. These are my assumptions,
so if that is not correct, please share where you are.
2) Is anyone else at the location where you are?
3) Has anyone else been there since you arrived?
If my assumptions (see #1) are correct...
4) Take a look at the lock in your door. Many times, when my hands are full, I end up leaving them in the lock, of all places. If you came through an
unlocked door (ie. garage entry), look in the car.
5) This sounds funny, but I'm totally serious. I've often had to run to pick up a call on the phone or run to the bathroom as soon as I'm in the
door. Take a look in the nearest bathroom, and any countertops by a phone, in case you set them down in a hurry.
6) My last suggestion is if you carry them in your pockets, as some men do... look in the laundry basket.
Hope you find them!