It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request for information on using ignore list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hello,
I've recently attracted a bit more negative attention from the staff than usual, because I've noticed that several of the trolls around here are infuriating me more than usual, for some reason.

Since I'd prefer not to continue to risk getting banned, I'd really appreciate it if someone could inform me about how to use the ignore function, assuming there is one. I have a feeling that the number of people I will be adding to it is rather large.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Since I'd prefer not to continue to risk getting banned, I'd really appreciate it if someone could inform me about how to use the ignore function, assuming there is one. I have a feeling that the number of people I will be adding to it is rather large.

The "ignore function" comes as standard equipment in the human brain. If you do not like what someone has to say, do not respond to them. If you feel you must respond to them, take some time to process what they have said. Do not take disagreement personally. Do not respond in anger. If you have a logical objection to their statement, or well researched facts that contradict their claims, present it dispassionately. If they are simply goading you, walk away.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The "ignore" function is gone - has been since 2010.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by petrus4

The "ignore" function is gone - has been since 2010.

*Sigh* Perfect. Thanks anyway.

top topics

join