It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Point by point refutation of Arpaio's fraudulent report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Read it and weep

I expect the usual drivel from birthers whining about this - but let's look at some of the obvious facts:

1/ the "investigators" were not legally licenced as required by the State of Arizona - they were amateur volunteers
2/ the "investigators" were biased and had already made their conclusion - Zullo had already written a birther book!
3/ the report contains not one single piece of new information, although it does haev a new take or 2 on some of those old bits of rubbish.
4/ Arpaio spent $10k of taxpayers money while promising this "investigation" would not cost the taxpayers a cent

edit on 19-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

B bbbb but what about Kenya and "Other stuff"?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't consider it credible simply because Joe's little task force/posse says so. Heck, they have the same size agenda as Obama, just cross purposes, obviously.

I take this very seriously because someone couldn't even bother to flatten the stupid thing before saving it and people were tearing apart layers within hours in Photoshop.

The proof is in the pudding and this pudding stinks. I say we go take a look in the kitchen and see whats going on here. I'd be MUCH happier to find nothing at this point. I'm not sure any of us, myself included, can fully appreciate the degree of outright nightmare it would be to find a President invalid after almost 4 years of conducting business. Oh man... We might as well just dissolve the Government like a banana republic and start from scratch at THIS point.

Still.... Gotta know why layers..and why corrections..and and and. Obama has done so much of this to himself by playing silly little games with this where maybe it could have been put to bed during his first campaign. McCain sure shut down the people questioning HIS status by being born in the Canal zone.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
5/ The posse is out of their jurisdiction Joe only has authority in Arizona.
6/ Kenya didn't declare it's independence from Britain until 12 Dec 1963 before that it was called British east Africa.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I don't consider it credible simply because Joe's little task force/posse says so. Heck, they have the same size agenda as Obama, just cross purposes, obviously.

I take this very seriously because someone couldn't even bother to flatten the stupid thing before saving it and people were tearing apart layers within hours in Photoshop.

The proof is in the pudding and this pudding stinks. I say we go take a look in the kitchen and see whats going on here. I'd be MUCH happier to find nothing at this point. I'm not sure any of us, myself included, can fully appreciate the degree of outright nightmare it would be to find a President invalid after almost 4 years of conducting business. Oh man... We might as well just dissolve the Government like a banana republic and start from scratch at THIS point.

Still.... Gotta know why layers..and why corrections..and and and. Obama has done so much of this to himself by playing silly little games with this where maybe it could have been put to bed during his first campaign. McCain sure shut down the people questioning HIS status by being born in the Canal zone.

McCain was born on US territory, called a military base hospital. That's why it got suddenly "shut down" because he was born on US soil and all sides recognized that to be the truth. Truth has a way of ending contention. A real "thread killer", truth is.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

4/ Arpaio spent $10k of taxpayers money while promising this "investigation" would not cost the taxpayers a cent

So, your saying this investigation cost less then Obamacare and went further into the investigation then Congress has? lol I say money well spent

edit on 19-7-2012 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Along the same lines, I am concerned that Romney's father was not a US citizen at the time of Mitts birth just as Obamas father was a British citizen at the time of Obamas birth. In later rulings of natural born citizen in the Constitution they imply parents (plural meaning BOTH mother AND father, not mother or father).
edit on 19-7-2012 by tkwasny because: typo fix.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
Along the same lines, I am concerned that Romney's father was not a US citizen at the time of Mitts birth just as Obamas father was a British citizen at the time of Obamas birth. In later rulings of natural born citizen in the Constitution they imply parents (plural meaning BOTH mother AND father, not mother or father).
edit on 19-7-2012 by tkwasny because: typo fix.

Mind backing this up with some proof? Because it states natural born citizen it says nothing about the parents. And America does recognize Jus sanguinis (law of blood).

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Why is Arpaio seen as some kind of conservative folk hero? Because he jailed illegals? Outside of that all he has done is embarrass himself.

I tend to disavow any conservative who works the birther angle because it is just silly. If conservatives could just stop this crap and provide a united and cohesive message we may actually be able to make a difference. Instead we get stuck with morons like Romney, Joe Arpaio, and Donald Trump.

Thanks fellow conservative!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Don't have a problem with the investigation Obama needs to release all info about himself. Why spend Tax dollars to not release the info.
And now they want tax info on Romney thats what the news Media is asking for, I think we the voters have a right to know all about the back rounds of politicians. Obama was the one to say you need to have transparency. Then why not release and be transparent?????

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Why is Arpaio seen as some kind of conservative folk hero? Because he jailed illegals? Outside of that all he has done is embarrass himself.

to be fair not all conservatives are birther idiots (
) - the National Review Online debunked Arpaio's "findings" 4 months before he made them!

Maybe he didn't get the memo??

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by roaland

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

So, your saying this investigation cost less then Obamacare and went further into the investigation then Congress has?

no - I'm saying he lied.

and of course the "investigation" was about as deep as the surface tension on a mud pubble.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

6/ Kenya didn't declare it's independence from Britain until 12 Dec 1963 before that it was called British east Africa.

Just to be clear, BHO's long-form birth certificate shows "Kenya, East Africa" - so apparently the name of Kenya was already in use.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Born in the USA or not, he has still been very bad for the US.
2nd line.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

It's not about McCain being legal from being born in the Canal zone or not. Of course he was. He wasn't leading a life of total obscurity and had been through a few security checks in his time. Someone just had to ask and try and make a point of it though.

How McCain responded is what draws an enormous contrast. Obama is the man who never lived. I mean think about what...anything....anyone has ever seen? Pictures... Some family snapshots and photos in newspapers. No, I don't think he was born anywhere outside the U.S. myself. not after Hawaii certified the results. People put themselves on the line for that. it settled it for existing. it doesn't answer why it's a national secret. Here was McCain's way of answering a query.

In releasing 1,500 pages of medical and psychiatric records, Senator John McCain of Arizona has provided an unusually large amount of such material for a candidate for high office, including the broadest look ever given the public at the psychological profile of a presidential candidate.

The reason his file is so extensive is that Mr. McCain, a Navy pilot whose jet was shot down over North Vietnam, was treated for major fractures and other injuries during more than five years as a prisoner of war and received the standard psychological evaluations that were given to all P.O.W.'s after their release.
Source

Now as a citizen, that is how I want to see a President answer a question as basic as medical records or birth status. Whatever... They want the most powerful job in the nation and in some ways, in the world. This is nothing to ask for..and happens to be a supporting document to outright Constitutional requirement. So Obama ought to be a McCain and make everyone the liars he claims they are.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
When I was in the Air force they did a complete back round check so I could get my clearance. Politicians I believe should be held to a higher standard. Talk about broken campaign promises, Obama should we call those lies or its like all politicians. Promise you one thing and do the other. I don't think I need to list all of the campaign promises.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeprodigy
When I was in the Air force they did a complete back round check so I could get my clearance.

I do not remember seeing any of that information. You must be lying.

Politicians I believe should be held to a higher standard. Talk about broken campaign promises, Obama should we call those lies or its like all politicians. Promise you one thing and do the other. I don't think I need to list all of the campaign promises.

Please tell me exactly what job in the world requires you to prove your identity to each and every person in an entire country? Now tell me how you do that when pictures and videos are obviously not accepted?

new topics

top topics

join