It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
How do you know that living on this earth is not some sort of afterlife situation of its own?

Think about it.

Souls have to come from somewhere.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
How do you know that living on this earth is not some sort of afterlife situation of its own?

Think about it.

Maybe it is just a simulation for testing of ones heart?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Easy, we don't know. Through common human understanding, yes, souls must come from somewhere, everything must come from somewhere. We don't have the correct understanding of anything though. Just wait and see, or don't see. Just enjoy the moments here and get ready for the next adventure, only a closed minded person would think this is the end in a Universe of endless possibilities.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

God creates all things including souls. We can know we are not in some type of afterlife right now by having a personal relationship with God through his son Jesus Christ.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

God creates all things including souls. We can know we are not in some type of afterlife right now by having a personal relationship with God through his son Jesus Christ.

But that doesn't to my knowledge answer the question.Are we really certain that some have been here before?
When Yeshua returns would this not be true in some form?
GOD raised his physical body that was dead and when he returns will it be the same body or maybe his soul will return in some form to another vessel?
Scripturally i"m unsure about this.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

Think about it.

That's pretty much what the Mormons believe (see Pre-Mortal Life on the Mormonwiki.) Muslims and Jews have some notions about the pre-existence of the soul, but as far as I know, the Mormons are the only non-reincarnation religion that believes that they were aware prior to incarnation on Earth.
edit on 19-7-2012 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If i were in charge of things and had an agenda i would give everyone a chance to play while for the most part use my best players to control the outcome.

new topics

top topics

join