It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Are you ready ?

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit--Starting A New Thread? Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 7/19/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Is that a youtube video of a youtube video or am I tripping?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
this is funny!
this reminds me of having this conversation with a drunk guy at a bar!!!

he keeps repeating himself and adding in more info when he repeats himself!

this guy was a major? of what,a marching band???!!!
and yes,it appears that this is a youtube video of another youtube video!!! (plagiarism?!)
yes there are some points made, but its like taking mr. rogers seriously about the end of the world!
your opening post could have been a little more detailed. i only opened it cause i'm bored.
ats is really dull lately!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Warning: Solar Proton Event Could Fry Earth
July 14, 2012

Tight-lipped heliologists are studying the sun more intently than they ever have―as if their lives depended on it. And well it may. In fact, everyone’s lives may depend on just what the sun does during the last part of the current solar cycle, a cycle that NASA and the ESA spent the past 5 years warning governments and the people of Earth to prepare for in advance. Few heeded their warnings.

Now some solar scientists, studying the history of solar proton event (SPE) mass extinctions see a pattern emerging that leads them to wonder if another such event is building. Most try hard not to think about it too much, although it may be haunting them in tortured dreams.

When the sun killed
As Dr. Paul LaViolette sifted through the data he discovered incredible evidence that a horrific event occurred almost 13,000 years in the past, a period that encompasses the Rancholabrean termination.

Brilliant scientist Dr. Paul LaViolette discovered SPE horror
The sun erupted in a series of super-charged solar proton events that blasted away the Earth’s protective magnetosphere, ionosphere and utterly destroyed the geomagnetic field.

Over a period stretching from decades to centuries, the sun pounded a defenseless Earth again and again with deadly radiation across the spectrum. The solar kill shots centered on North and South America, Siberia and parts of Europe.

Accepted theories now in question
Near the end of the last major Ice Age, known as the Younger Dryas Period, many species of mammals abruptly disappeared. The sudden extinction puzzled scientists for years, and some paleontologists studying the mass extinction event called it the greatest extinction since the death of the dinosaur species.

Although virtually all large mammals were affected, many smaller species—including certain birds—were also decimated.

Over the years theorists have proposed the shocking extinction had its roots in massive meteoric and cometary impacts, or overhunting by paleolithic Man. Yet every theory falls short of a full explanation and each has its flaws.

continued: www.pakalertpress.com...

i dont hold with all being said here, but there could very well be some truth concerning the days to come , solar flares, the suns heat increasing ect

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the Name of God, Which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give Him glory." - Revelation 16:-8-9

edit on 19-7-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
posted by a friend of mine

we monitor data that were real time magnitosphere simulators that took several satalite data streams and made these simulators.... that is until about march of this year. The simulators started acting wierd part of the time, and twice in february and early march it showed the solar weather collapsing the safety shield twice for nearly 15 minutes...... I think it was the end of march when the data stopped .... kind of spooky for me.

top topics

join