It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politicians STINK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Blaine91555

One issue I run into is if I criticize a Republican I'm accused of being a Democrat and of course if I criticize a Democrat I'm ruled a Republican.

Yea me too, and I am neither.

About division, I remember the first time I was accused of being a racist, that sent a chill right through me, never even crossed my mind that not agreeing with Obama was going to turn into a race issue,
until it did.

Yeah that sucks. I'm White but married a Black Woman. When I mention it I feel like I'm pandering. I hate that these fanatics make me feel that way. I don't even think in terms of Black and White.

My Wife (first Wife) used to tell me what bothered her the most was when people would say things like my best friend is Black and the like.

I've come to view Race Baiters as just disgusting people. They broadcast their own Bigotry onto others to cover up for their own hate. Truly sad how the Obama Campaign is playing that card now.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by mideast

Are you proposing a worldwide Caliphate ruled by Sharia perhaps? Just asking?

Caliphate will do as much good as the ottoman empire did.

I never support Caliphate , I support Jesus.

Jesus was god's trustee and people with ruined heart and secret dark agenda will not make the current situation any better.

A man who is supposed to follow the dark agenda of his party or a man who should pay back his supporters will bring no hope.

And when I say religion I don't mean Islam , Christianity or Jew. I mean religion in general.

Do you think that USA is following religion ? Greed will never fit in any religion.

Do you think that homosexuality is some thing Jesus would support ?

Do you think that Israel is following religion ? Oppression will never fit into any religion.

Do you think that old roman Church was following religion , when they attacked the south America ? Greed and oppression will never fit in any religion.

That is what any conscious will tell you. Because when you look at the conscious of anybody , it has been made by a unique designer . because all the counciouses like similar things and hate similar things.

Oppression , greed , racism , animalism , disrespect , ignorance , destruction are some categories that all counsiouses dislike

Justice , thank giving , equality , friendship , construction , knowledge , respect are some categories that all counsiouses like.

And that is a sign that all counsiouses are made by one creator and all divine books come from a unique god.

Anyway , you need Jesus and we need our Jesus.

And there is no interference.
edit on 20-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'm White but married a Black Woman

That is a good sign that you follow your heart. You let your conscious rule and you fight satan and evilness.

Just let your conscious rule and avoid , selfishness , bigotry and hurrying. That is my gift to you for your humanitarian job.

Amongst all the racism and bigotry flowing in ATS , it is truly a hope to see people avoiding evilness.

There are chains and curtains that Satan uses to gather his army , avoiding selfishness , bigotry and hurrying will make you truly free.

When I say you , I don't mean you as an individual , but as a human generally that includes me.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by mideast

Interesting take mideast, tell me more.

Religion is what we need and instruction made for our redemption.

Religion is not a conspiracy but it is a instruction to stand against conspiracies.

Our conscious is our best guidance and by letting it speak , we will hear the solution for all the problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join