It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since Time Does Go By

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What do you know now that you didn't know in the past?

As for me...

I know that clever, mischievous, magical fairies are real. And that Gods have never been real.

You see, the imagination itself is the alive inner being a person actually is. It is the fairy. Therefore these alive imaginations are but small sized beings that prefer operating bigger sized physical bodies.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Although I'm not very old (21 Sept 2nd
) I think the thing I've learned the most is to actually appreciate time... Or our perception of it.

It dawned on me the other day, the last 6 years of my life have gone in the blink of an eye, and my childhood is blurry at best.

I've learned that with each new year, I can re-arrange the course of my life, for betterment, and that its never to late.

I've also leanred how valuble time is, recently I lost my father, and looking back, I could have used more time to spend with him in the past. I've also come very close to loosing my mom, numerous times, and what I didn't see as a teenager, I see now.. I value every day with her. Even as far as missing lost pets.

You can't claw back the past, as much as you want to, that time is gone.

More recently I've realised I have to stop living in the past. Its the present that is most important, and the future secondly. I'm sittin here puffing a fag, and my minds telling me 2 things, stop or ill regret it, and sod it, I could die tomorrow.

A fair few people I know have died suddendly and young, 2 twenty years olds this year, just by stupidty and rotten accidents...

Live everyday like its your last (would be better if we were loaded like
), and cherish every moment, live on (wise) impulses, and answer you hearts calling.

I like this song:

Linkin Park: In The End

www.youtube.com...

All I know, time is a valuble thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away

Its so unreal, didn't look out below
Watch the time go, right out the window
Tried to hold on, but ya didn't even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go

ETA: Mmmm Vin Diesel

edit on 19-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

join