It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your theory on the events of 9/11???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
No they analysed the vine and it's a liana vine only found in south america.

Who is "they", and where are the photo's of this vine, and just how did they get access to it from the Pentagon crash?....

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by waypastvne

Mate you're not going to convince me that dust was fire-proofing, sorry. Wild speculation that is irrelevant to how the towers collapsed.

Again what you have to do is demonstrate how sagging trusses can pull in columns, and without the truss itself, or the connections, failing first.

Isn't demolition even more wild speculation, since there is no physical evidence of it? There is concrete evidence of fireproofing, so there is no doubt that it was in the dust cloud. Your only contest can be that you don't believe that the majority of the dust was fireproofing.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have never been to NYC but I had seen the film documentary (I believe that came out in the 70s) showing 90 minutes or so of how the building was put together. I used some basic blueprint drawings to recreate the stucture in 3D software. That photo couldn't have been anything more than a garage floor service room or like I mentioned a boiler room of some type (usually reserved as maintenance offices or for storing parts like doors or general items if the rooms aren't too humid. otherwise theyre great for hanging out int he winter time to keep warm.

Point being the cloud was in fact filled with fireproofing aka asbestos. That a pyroclastics cloud of dust (more than smoke) was crushed concrete particles and asbestos and everything in between. So to say it's this over that is wrong. The whole damn thing was a cocktail of everything you could and don't care to imagine and that is why so many fire fighters, emergency personell volunteers like EMT and Police officers are dying from lung cancer and emphysema .. And thermate was found on a piece of steal structure analized by independent groups of scientist. Yet they're not allowed to use that information as official information since it's a closed book investigation" according to people like Dr Jones who was fired from BYU. I guess his educational background doesn't count as someone who is qualified.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
One other thing I would like to add. I don't believe it's an "Inside Job'. It's not our Government. It's a shadow group who pulled this off. I can't say Dick Cheney knew in advance but he prospered. He was once CEO of Halliburtan. They are the group that put out the oil fires that Saddam set off on pipelines in the gulf war? they capped the area's of the pipeline. So his company gets the contract deal during this war. They were the best qualified yet he's getting a paycheck from two ends. But there is a question of this.. why did he not shoot down the plane heading towards the Pentagon? why was Mayor Brown (or former) of San Francisco warned in advance to get out of the buildings hours before the first plane. Not to show up basically along with many others. It was by his own words he knew ahead of time that an attack was very likely to hit. But it never hit building 7. just debris. and the Trillians of dollars told the very day before by Rumsfeld (I believe it was Rumsfeld) had all the paper work (not data backed in an area miles away say in Washington DC or Silicon Valley Bay Area in northern California) but just that one building. Then oddly enough, Rumsfeld was clearly seen at the Pentagon the next day helping out victims. not that there is anything wrong with him helping but where was he at the time of the event. He was one of the first to rush out to the area to help the first victims being pulled out. the day before he's making an announcement about this money 1.2 trillion dollars missing. They couldn't account for it. Not a few million or a hundred million or even several Billions. but over a 1,200,000-million dollars USD, GONE!. paper work in building 7.. GONE!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stew4media
the day before he's making an announcement about this money 1.2 trillion dollars missing. They couldn't account for it. Not a few million or a hundred million or even several Billions. but over a 1,200,000-million dollars USD, GONE!. paper work in building 7.. GONE!

Why do truthers keep posting this blatant lie? The money was NOT missing, and was announced

The report that uncovered the trillions appeared at the end of February 2000, before Bush had even been elected, and Rumsfeld and others had spoken about this before, on more than one occasion, and for months before the attacks:

www.911myths.com...

This "money missing lie" keeps getting repeated by truthers who do not bother to do any research!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stew4media

Your posts are so full of falsehoods it is hard to know where to start. But here's the first. Only ONE tower had asbestos fireproofing and then, it was only used until about floor 35, when they switched to a different type.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

the day before he's making an announcement about this money 1.2 trillion dollars missing. They couldn't account for it. Not a few million or a hundred million or even several Billions. but over a 1,200,000-million dollars USD, GONE!. paper work in building 7.. GONE!

Why do truthers keep posting this blatant lie? The money was NOT missing, and was announced

The report that uncovered the trillions appeared at the end of February 2000, before Bush had even been elected, and Rumsfeld and others had spoken about this before, on more than one occasion, and for months before the attacks:

www.911myths.com...

This "money missing lie" keeps getting repeated by truthers who do not bother to do any research!

Be careful of that 911 myths site, it's known for spreading disinfo and cannot be trusted. Just giving you a heads up.

You are free to believe what you are told by that website, but you should check everything out before taking their word. No all is disinfo, but there is disinfo amongst it, and so for that reason most people who care to have accurate facts about 9/11 avoid it like the plague.

NIST, FEMA, 9/11 Commision, and various news sources, all contain truths and disinfo mixed in.

One has to sift through it all to get at the real facts. Be careful what you believe, no government is entirely honest. Media are regulated and controlled.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified

Dee, 911myths.com is nothing more than a site filled with links to news sites and FOIA obtained documents in regards to 9/11 with SOME analysis of faulty claims made by those in the "truth" movement. It clearly states to think for yourselfs and actually do the research. It isn't a site to spread disinformation, that claim is only made by two types of people, those who are afraid of actually finding the truth, or those who are trying to prevent others from looking for themselves.

And the 2.3 trillion dollars missing story...is an out and out lie.
edit on 28-7-2012 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
Isn't demolition even more wild speculation, since there is no physical evidence of it?

But there is plenty of evidence of it, you just refuse to admit it. There is more evidence for controlled collapse than natural collapse. Newtons third law is evidence for a start, and is why it's always ignored

There is concrete evidence of fireproofing, so there is no doubt that it was in the dust cloud. Your only contest can be that you don't believe that the majority of the dust was fireproofing.

Again so what if it was ALL fireproofing, it's an irrelevant claim. Only OS supporters think the fire-proofing has any relevance.

Lack of fire-proofing can not cause the sagging trusses to put a pulling force on the columns. Again that is the point of my claim, not whether the fires, because of lack of fire-proofing, could cause the sagging.

But I find it hilarious that you try to claim that dust was fire-proofing. Do you even know if fire-proofing would turn to dust? Or what colour it would be? No, it's just more baseless wild speculation that you expect us to waste time disproving, in order to ignore the actual point I'm making. Because you know I'm right, sagging trusses could not have pulled in the columns. You cannot demonstrate this phenomena.

edit on 7/28/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Because there is no way in hell that is building 1 or 2.

59th floor south tower.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
it is amazing how many people you speak to in the uk that say that they heard about 9/11 in the am with a time diff of 5 hours ?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Its amazing that you are the ONLY UKer on ATS who claims that. Well, maybe funny would be a better word than amazing......

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Definately an Inside Job!...Fake Planes Possibly...or if Real Planes then Explosives planted inside the buildings...to Trigger the 'Domino' Collapse!...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

59th floor south tower.

reply to post by waypastvne

at best those are small cross sections.. My point was there was a lot more asbestos sprayed up on the beams. I know much of it came off over time (Frightening actually.. huge health problem) but if you look at the actual Joyce themselves you will see they're bowed shape. those are either false ceiling mounts or the smallest of the cross sections and not the main supports between floors. As a matter of fact look above.. it's all popcorn coated asbestos spray. Not acoustic crap. it's still enough one would think to damper and slow the process. it still looks like a giant walk in closet or boiler room. just the area the photo was shot to that of the inside column wall I'm guessing since I don't see a window anywhere.
edit on 29-7-2012 by stew4media because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster

Click here to learn more about this warning.

Seriously ???? ...... this website is getting worse .

See what happens to truthers on here guys ....... the mods are ignorant.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There's no where to go with this. Even if it was an inside job, you'd have to figure that the most powerful military on Earth, would have played out every single scenario of someone coming up with any incriminating evidence at all, on their most powerful computers, at least a million times. You cannot win against that even if you had the best evidence. This whole discussion will no doubt revolve in circles for at least the next hundred years. Besides that, what would you do without your bank account? They only have to push a button to wipe that out. One bad story about you in a newspaper would pretty much ruin your life. If you're still a martyr they'll catch you in only a couple of seconds. So there's pretty much no where to go even if the truthers were right. My own theory is if it wasn't the Saudi Arabian terrorists and the planes, is that the entire thing was managed from the future by people who aren't even born yet. You could pretty much have no mercy if you were dealing with people that you would never have any contact or connection with. However, the Butterfly Effect still might get you if you took out your own Grandfather. Anyway, if you're an American, let's face it. Most of us never had it so good. I wouldn't want to mess with the Government. Maybe, it was simply the hijackers, or maybe I'm right about the Time Travelers?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I have studied both sides of the debate extensively. I have kept an open mind while viewing pictures, videos, and other proof presented to support each side. My long held thought, just like with Obama's birth certificate, was that something sounds a bit fishy about the official story. A few weeks ago I finally stumbled onto a higher level of understanding that brought me peace of mind--IT DOESN'T MATTER. It is becoming more evident, by the day, that we are being controlled and manipulated by money grubbing, power tripping, corrupt politicians, world leaders, and financial institutions. It is abundantly clear that these people have no consideration for life or liberty.

9/11 is just the tip of the iceberg. We have ignited wars that have claimed hundreds of thousands of lives--all in the name of defeating terror. I believe that these numbers are still just the tip of the iceberg, compared to what is now brewing world-wide. Even if all middle east issues are resolved peacefully today, the terror that has been bred by all of this blatant corruption and greed will come back to bite us in the ass.

If we do not take our country and planet back from these evil people, I fear that the scene in Syria could easily be played out in the US. Our government has proven that they are more than willing to detain, torture, and kill anyone who does not fit the mold. The executive orders that Obama has signed in the last few months make it clear that he has no problem treating US citizens the same way that we have treated our neighbors across the pond.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
It was all set up by the ELITES. It kept george bush in power. It is part of the agenda. SAD but TRUE.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by geobro

Its amazing that you are the ONLY UKer on ATS who claims that. Well, maybe funny would be a better word than amazing......
o no i am not .but it is scary to think that the average adult in the uk can not figure out that new york is 5 hrs behind . i have had to point this out to thousands of people over the years ? are we all wrong ?????? i am videoing at the moment just normal people what they have to say .the scary thing is nobody has thought of it //watch this space

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join