It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is DRUDGE REPORT controlled opposition media?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have yet to see DRUDGE REPORT amalgamate any news regarding the GOP voting fraud or the 123 GOP Delegates that want to abandon Romney. Have I missed it or is Drudge purposefully ignoring the criminal activity of the GOP?

I'm beginning to wonder if Drudge is controlled opposition. Drudge regularly posts stories about how Obama and the left are upset with Drudge, however, Drudge seems to help Obama and the left out by posting a lot of the left's propaganda. I searched and didn't see any threads about the bias on Drudge's website. What do you think, is Drudge controlled opposition? Rumor has it that Drudge is homosexual so maybe Drudge is more supportive of Obama and his social programs than we are all led to believe.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I read Drudge, Beck,Huffington,Savage, ATS, Alex Jones, ETC.

Tell me which sight is unbiased?

If you don't know how to read between the lines, you need to hone your B.S. radar skills.

Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled
I have yet to see DRUDGE REPORT amalgamate any news regarding the GOP voting fraud or the 123 GOP Delegates that want to abandon Romney. Have I missed it or is Drudge purposefully ignoring the criminal activity of the GOP?

I'm beginning to wonder if Drudge is controlled opposition. Drudge regularly posts stories about how Obama and the left are upset with Drudge, however, Drudge seems to help Obama and the left out by posting a lot of the left's propaganda. I searched and didn't see any threads about the bias on Drudge's website. What do you think, is Drudge controlled opposition? Rumor has it that Drudge is homosexual so maybe Drudge is more supportive of Obama and his social programs than we are all led to believe.

Because WND is considered to be FRINGE news with very little credibility?

Matt Drudge is also a conservative. Why on earth would he "help Obama?"

If you don't like Bias, then don't read Drudge. He has no obligation to post news that is considered to be against what he stands for.

What does his sexuality have to do with ANYTHING? As if Obama and Larry Sinclair never exchanged bodily fluids in that Limo????

I am not sure of your point, at this point.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob

If you don't know how to read between the lines, you need to hone your B.S. radar skills.

Just sayin.

Hey, whats this site "ETC?"

Is that one that I missed?

/JOKING

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
IMO all media is controlled in one way or another. Matt Drudge controls the druge report.

Personally, i go with gandi statement. Those who can think for themselves need no teachers.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

...and then, I read your link closer, and found it is all about RON PAUL.

Well, I have to say, the Paulies are not what I would consider to be mentally stable to begin with. They are delusional to think that Ron Paul would EVER be elected President.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I hear Fox News babbling about Fair and Balanced all the time...and they don't even come close. Drudge never claimed it or even discussed the idea before he finally went off the air and left the Drudge Report site as his public effort. His radio show sure wasn't balanced..but then I didn't tune into it to listen to a dry wire service report of things, either.

I read Drudge....but also Fox, CNN and those 'others' like Al Jazeera and heck...when I can find it, I'll even spend a couple hours catching up on Inspire as they ahem...'produce' another every so often. Those are the highlights..

That's what I define as balanced. None of them even hold a candle to balance by themselves, IMO.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Most people seem to believe that Drudge is conservative but I just don't see that the stories that he posts supports a conservative or even objective frame of mind. He is neither conservative or balanced. Like I already mentioned, he posts a lot of stories about how Obama supposedly complains about Drudge but Drudge actually seems to support Obama in a lot of ways. For example, imo, Drudge's lack of reporting on the GOP's voting fraud helps Obama win the election. Obama and associated thuggery really don't have any reason to complain about Drudge which makes me think that its all just a ruse. I'm thinking that Drudge is being used to redefine conservatism as something a little bit more left than what is typically accepted. Call a liberal conservative long enough and some conservatives are going to start thinking that liberal bias is mainstream conservatism.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Most people seem to believe that Drudge is conservative but I just don't see that the stories that he posts supports a conservative or even objective frame of mind. He is neither conservative or balanced. Like I already mentioned, he posts a lot of stories about how Obama supposedly complains about Drudge but Drudge actually seems to support Obama in a lot of ways. For example, imo, Drudge's lack of reporting on the GOP's voting fraud helps Obama win the election. Obama and associated thuggery really don't have any reason to complain about Drudge which makes me think that its all just a ruse. I'm thinking that Drudge is being used to redefine conservatism as something a little bit more left than what is typically accepted. Call a liberal conservative long enough and some conservatives are going to start thinking that liberal bias is mainstream conservatism.

I just don't think I agree with you. I read Drudge daily -- throughout the entire day. I have done so for longer than I can remember. I also do a sanity check every once in a while and read Huffington.

I can tell you that I don't recall a time where a Drudge article/link has made me ill. However, every time I visit Huffington, I want to vomit.

So that, on some sort of subliminal level, tells me that Drudge is pretty conservative, otherwise, my antennae would go up...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjackI just don't think I agree with you. I read Drudge daily -- throughout the entire day. I have done so for longer than I can remember. I also do a sanity check every once in a while and read Huffington.

I can tell you that I don't recall a time where a Drudge article/link has made me ill. However, every time I visit Huffington, I want to vomit.

So that, on some sort of subliminal level, tells me that Drudge is pretty conservative, otherwise, my antennae would go up...
lol, well I suppose that I have to admit that I did not consider the nausea factor when I formuated my theory that Drudge regurgitates liberal bias...but then again, more people would realize that Drudge is liberal if he were more blatantly nauseating. A lot of conservatives would simply not go to his website if they realized that he actually approves of the fanatics in the white house. Just because his selection of articles doesn't make you sick does not mean that Drudge isn't trying to persuade you to accept liberal principles.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by niceguybob

Just sayin.

Hey, whats this site "ETC?"

Is that one that I missed?

/JOKING

I think Rense and Public Radio fall under ETC.

top topics

join