It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...all you 2012/end of world/Niburu etc believers...what will you say/do when nothing happens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by crawdad1914

but...but...but...they're crazy! Why prepare for something (proactive) when something hasn't happened yet?(reactive). Imagine if they trained the US military that way!?

Wait a second, did I read this right?

Not to de-rail, but come on, have you seen the size of our military, and how many bases we have stationed all over the world?

The US War machine is most certainly trained that way.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You misunderstood my whole sarcastic post.

If I did, I apologize.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
You guys seem pretty convinced that your frankly ridiculous (but highly entertaining) theories about the end of the world in 2012 are going to come through. A lot of you seem convinced that something big is going to go down at the Olympics. A huge terrorist attack, the illuminati doing something, false flag etc....

Now, when (not if) nothing actually happens and we slip quietly into 2013, will you guys admit you were wrong? Will you pretend like you hadn't said anything? Or will you say that you got the dates wrong and its actually in 20xx?

Because make no mistake. There is no Niburu. The world will not end in 2012 either. I look forward to hearing your excuses!

edit on 19-7-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

Yeah, but(there is always a but) if Nibiru hits during a solarflare that causes a nuclear warhead to go off at the olympics which causes a mega quake and poleshift and the world is destroyed would any of it really matter if they(doomsday prophets) were right? Would it matter if they were wrong? I think not. IMHO humans are already destroying THIS rock I call home and if nothing happens in 2012, something will happen in OUR lifetime that will kill US, all of US. NB- I do not believe the Earth will be destroyed or anything like that, just humanity will be wiped off the face of the Earth. LoL

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I say tell Niburu that he can suck on m lulu!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

I don't think anything is going to happen in December.

But our world is changing and we will see new things in the future.

So........

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914

but...but...but...they're crazy! Why prepare for something (proactive) when something hasn't happened yet?(reactive). Imagine if they trained the US military that way!?

Not to de-rail, but come on, have you seen the size of our military, and how many bases we have stationed all over the world?

You did read it right, but unfortunately my tone didn't come through properly. I was saying that imagine if the US military was trained to be reactive, instead of proactive. Why learn how to shoot a gun until someone shoots at you? I was trying to be sarcastic to prove a point to the OP that there is nothing wrong with being proactive rather than reactive. I would rather be prepared and look "foolish" to others, than to be unprepared and wish I didn't care so much about what people think of me.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Not that I believe or don't believe that Dec 21st 2012 is the "DAY", but I do feel as though we are accelerating towards something be it natural, man made, or some hoax perpertrated by our lovely govs. of the world. Weather the world ends or not I'm prob gonna do some last minute christmas shopping for those lovely peeps who tell you last minute they got ya something, and go about my business. Sure if the SHTF things are gonna change, then we'll have to settle into some sort of norm again.

So me prob just gonna hope if it happens I don't suffer some cataclysmic death, if it doesn't gonna come on ATS and look for all the LoL's sent out to those who firmly believed. Yet stay quiet myself cause well heck im on the fence as I said it looks as if the horizon has fireworks for us, but till it happens who's to say.

OP where you gonna be, what you gonna do besides heckle if it's all just another Y2K and a bunch of hoopla???

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The world will not end in 2012 either.

The "world" ends everytime someone becomes enlightened. Many people will become enlightened this year.

As for the current age, that will end sooner or later. Industrialized society is not sustainable.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914

You did read it right, but unfortunately my tone didn't come through properly. I was saying that imagine if the US military was trained to be reactive, instead of proactive. Why learn how to shoot a gun until someone shoots at you? I was trying to be sarcastic to prove a point to the OP that there is nothing wrong with being proactive rather than reactive. I would rather be prepared and look "foolish" to others, than to be unprepared and wish I didn't care so much about what people think of me.

Ah..gotcha, and completely agree with you. This site needs more smiley Graemlins to help convey meaning in posts.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If nothing happens on that date there will probably me mass suicides due to the disappointment. Imagine a wind-up that goes on for years and years, and then poof... nothing happens at all.

Many of the hardcore believers will pull a Budd Dwyer.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I love when people make these threads, and then disappear. They never have an answer when you bring up; house insurance, car insurance health insurance. It is laughable.

Yep. You guys ARE crazy if you believe that another planet is in our vicinity and that the Mayans predicted the end of the world in 2012. Being prepared for something like that and believing in that is NOT being proactive..its being insane.

Don't post here pretending like you are just being ready for anything that happens. what utter bullsh*t. But i guess turning the spotlight on us is the only defence you guys have.

Thefts, house fire, health problems HAPPEN EVERYDAY. Have happened for thousands of years. We know these things can affect us, Thats why we buy insurance. Because they CAN happen to us. Is that really your defence? is that really why you believe that people who lived thousands of years ago could know what was going to happen in the year 2012? Are you so insane that you can equate believing in that that to buying insurance?

And FYI. People work, people are in different timezones. Thats why they make a post and dont reply for a while.

edit on 20-7-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I am a NIbiru 3 believer yes is it due during 2012 dont know or was that last year it arrived
, 2012 doomer not so much (I CHOSE NOT TO UPLOAD INTO THE HUMAN COLLECTIVE 2012 DOOM) more if anything happens 2012 to me it will be a beginnig of new ways. UPLOADING LOVE AND PEACE AND ENCOUNTERSHIP OF FAMILY FROM BEYOND TO SUPPORT EA*RTH INHABITANTS ABOVE AND BELOW yes our below family
as well IN A BETTER WAY.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I am a NIbiru 3 believer yes is it due during 2012 dont know or was that last year it arrived

NAMASTE*******

Never. The time you are looking for is never

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

ok but when you consider time is non existent then never can still be a valid time

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Time is non existent? Thats news to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ok, then, since you believe it is due this year. What will you think when it doesnt arrive?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Time is non existent? Thats news to me.

compare what time is it as I post this comment on EA*RTH in say the CRAB NEBULA or ANDRAMADU.. Is their time there the same time as here based all off of SOL rotations????????? just sayen
edit on 7/20/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I love when people make these threads, and then disappear. They never have an answer when you bring up; house insurance, car insurance health insurance. It is laughable.

Yep. You guys ARE crazy if you believe that another planet is in our vicinity and that the Mayans predicted the end of the world in 2012. Being prepared for something like that and believing in that is NOT being proactive..its being insane.

Don't post here pretending like you are just being ready for anything that happens. what utter bullsh*t. But i guess turning the spotlight on us is the only defence you guys have.

Thefts, house fire, health problems HAPPEN EVERYDAY. Have happened for thousands of years. We know these things can affect us, Thats why we buy insurance. Because they CAN happen to us. Is that really your defence? is that really why you believe that people who lived thousands of years ago could know what was going to happen in the year 2012? Are you so insane that you can equate believing in that that to buying insurance?

And FYI. People work, people are in different timezones. Thats why they make a post and dont reply for a while.

Well, I never said I did or did not, believe the World will be destroyed by Nibiru, in December, just clarifying that here, in case someone mis-read you'r post.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Amazing. No one has answered my question. What a suprise.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
The majority of my "preping" for any event has always been the same.

Buy guns.

Buy ammo.

Funny no matter the fabled dooms day event I am always prepared.

Yeah, I always use this sort of thing as an excuse to go nuts at the gun show too.

"But honey, we NEED another Barrett!"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join