It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China again veto Syria resolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
And so the game continues with more plays by the chess masters. At times, they send a mixed message about concurrence and at times, they dont. Definitely it is too soon to predict anything IMO. Anything if not might develop just before November 2012 or after January 2013.

Russia and China have again vetoed a Western-backed U.N. resolution threatening non-military sanctions against Syria. It was aimed at stepping up pressure on President Bashar Assad's government to end the escalating 16-month conflict.

Your expert opinions/comments/viewpoints/thoughts please.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
MODs..please close this thread as I saw another one that was opened 3 minutes before this.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Civil war should continue another 6 months atleast in Syria with a divided Syria rising out if NATO does not attack.Should iran be attacked ,it will be a regional nuclear war as Iran has a limited tactical nuclear arsenal.I expect a false flag in olympics under occult signs to feed Moloch with souls ,the God of Israel and start a new war. But 2012-14 show considerable successes for russia in event of major war.The chart of USA in 2013 shows pluto in fifth house which represents mass genocide ,destruction of a nation that Pluto represents.

It can be a via natural calamities or world war.But a war with Russia by usa seems to be present on its charts after it attacks Iran and Syria. If syria survives the terrorist gangs and NATO special forces,the reign of Assad will end in 2014 via elections,as Assad's image to protect Syria has been battered and people will want a strong war. But a good probability indicates assassination/attempted assassination of Putin by USA/Rothschild and that will be start of the world war and will weaken the Illuminati and cause the destruction of USA into several territories.

Sources:

Nicola Stojanovic,astrology in Serbia
K.N Rao (vedic astrologer)
Remote viewing of period 2013-14.
Spiritual science research Foundation( Start of armageddon)

edit on 19-7-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
Civil war should continue another 6 months atleast in Syria with a divided Syria rising out if NATO does not attack.Should iran be attacked ,it will be a regional nuclear war as Iran has a limited tactical nuclear arsenal.

Sources:

I do not believe in the other source as it is a speculation and astrological forecast. I however do agree that the civil war should continue for another 6 months which might help the situation sorta neutralize itself for itself by the people of syria.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Sources:

Well there you go.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
And so they should

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
1. The sanctions would never had work, not now. It's far too late for any sanctions, for right now, the struggle is one of life or death. Only one side will live, and the other to die. Which side, only the following days will tell. The world had failed Syria long enough..it matters no more, to the Syrians.

I, do not represent the world, am only an insignificant nobody, but I apologise to my fellow human brothers and sisters in Syria - Sorry, I failed.

2. That China and Russia veto the UN resolutions comes at no surprise. They WILL ALWAYS veto UN Charter Chapter 7. It is a term they fear the most, for they are repressive states, holds no accountability to even their own citizens, so why think they will EVEN BOTHER to care about mankind?

They exists and survive upon only for self glory and power, to subjugate and enslave their own citizens. Slaughering them and dissenters is the only way they can to prolong their power and mistakes. They want to share the world for economic purposes only, but never about the concerns of humanity, except if it harms their own selfish interest and enslavement agendas.

Thus, if they ever agree to Chapter 7, it will become a precedent for an united world to take action against them should they need to slaughter their own citizens when uprisings for justice happen.

I appeal to everyone here to reach out, by social media, and espacially by word of mouth, to every chinese and russian friends one has, to tell them the truth, on what the China CCP govt and Putin's veto actually means to them - further subjugation and enslavement in store to their own citizens , in a world that had long sought to end such injustices to mankind.

Freedom can never be bestowed freely upon by others..it must be won by one's nation own blood and sacrifice so that future generations be free, free from those whom sought to slay and enslave us..........

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

at times I feel I'm in the wrong profession
Should have been an astrologer. I could have my own dedicated hotline as an astrologer tending to the global celebrities and political decision makers alike and make a fortune

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Linky as I missed it during the thread creation.

Linky

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Stojanovic:

ri4u.accountsupport.com...

Uranus governs bombs,ICBM's and electrical/torsional weaponry.
Neptune governs viral weaponry,chemical weaponry,torsional weaponry. (Uranus and Neptune govern torsion waves along with Pluto)
Pluto governs nuclear weapons(nuclear is a manifestation of torsion waves itself as torsion waves rule everything,extreme destruction and total mass genocide. )

Russia's most powerful planets are Uranus and Neptune. Pluto is also powerful.The most powerful planets in USA chart are Mars(war),Jupiter,Mercury.Pluto is strongly unfavorable for USA in 2013.

However…. However, USA's Mars has one unfavourable aspect i.e. square with Neptune which will prevent them from achieving their goal. In astrology, Neptune rules ESPIONAGE, which means that their enemies will always be informed about their military plans; Neptune symbolises HIDING. Thus, every American enemy able to hide will win the war. The only war Americans have lost in the recent history is the VIETNAM WAR. In that war the Vietnamese were able to perfectly hide in their dense jungles; ( similarly, during the Kosovo war, the great Serbian General Pavkovic successfully put out of sight our military hardware and staff –maybe this is the major reason for the Hague Tribunal wanting him); Neptune also symbolises GUERILLA WAR, and the Vietnamese chose the right military tactics to beat Americans. Neptune also symbolises VIRUSES, BACTERIA… In astrology, the entire mankind receives the DIVINE ENERGY from Neptune and every army having the true belief in GOD is able to win the war against Americans. In addition, Neptune means SECRET. So, a nation possessing SECRET armament will also beat Americans. To conclude, a nation utilising the ENTIRE symbolic of NEPTUNE in war against America will prevent it from achieving its goal – supremacy over the entire world. The nation which is in its genetic horoscope born under the sign of PISCES ruled by Neptune is RUSSIA.
www.astrologyinserbia.com...

One more
www.lunarplanner.com...

Uranus and Pluto squared each other leading up to and during the years of World War II. Uranus was in Aries and Pluto was in Cancer. By the time World War II started, Uranus was in Taurus and Pluto was in Leo.

Uranus and Pluto have currently been squaring each other since the Grand Cross Alignment in August 2010 with Pluto in Capricorn, Saturn in Libra, the Moon in Cancer and Uranus in Aries.

Uranus is the unexpected and chaos

Pluto is transformation.

Since America's Sun is in Cancer, America was transformed by the passage of Pluto through Cancer in the years leading up to World War II.

During and after World War II, Pluto conjuncted America's Midheaven and North Node in Leo and transformed it into a global superpower.

If we follow the same astrological logic, we can see a similar pattern for Russia in the next few years;

The astrological natal chart now used for Russia began on December 25th, 1991 after the break up of the Soviet Union.

With Pluto currently transiting through Capricorn, it is currently trining(120 degrees) it's Midheaven and will be conjuncting Russia's Sun and North node in the coming years.

According to these astrological indicators, if World War III breaks out because of the current Uranus/Pluto square, Russia will win and become the dominant global superpower just like America did after World War II.

America on the other hand currently is and will be in it's downfall because Pluto in Capricorn will be opposing America's Sun in Cancer as well as it's North Node and Midheaven in Leo when Pluto moves into Aquarius.

During World War II, Pluto in Leo began opposing the Midheaven and Sun in Aquarius of Nazi Germany. The Third Reich began on Janurary 30th, 1933 which put it's Sun and North Node in Aquarius.

America is now following this pattern with a Pluto opposition to it's Sun in Cancer and later it's North Node in Leo.

Just like America defeated Nazi Germany, Russia will defeat the United States.

In a nutshell;

World War III Winner: Russia

World War III Loser: America
www.godlikeproductions.com...

The great Uranus-Pluto square has already started 2012-2015.

www.astrologyinserbia.com...

In the solar return chart of America for July 2011/ July 2012 Uranus is to be found in the 7th house (bomb) in Aries (war) square Pluto (mass destruction), implying the period when America will be in a serious war conflict using its (latest) developed weapon. The next solar return chart for the period between July 2012 and July 2013, with Pluto in the 4th house (American territory), will produce total destruction (Pluto) of American state (4th house).

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Can your astrology provide me with winning numbers to the Powerball Lottery in US?
Thats if you think the future is based upon it

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Sources:

Well there you go.

Didn't think reading tea leaves constellations was considered acceptable science. Lets hope Russia and China do not base their foreign policy on such notions.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

After the demise of the 1-900 numbers in the 90s, the psychic and astrology professionals have taken up working with governments and their focus on geopolitics

top topics

join