It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not another new title. post ere if you get bored

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I get bored on ATS sometimes. I know its incredible. I always thought it would be fun to be able to something on a thread thats completey pointless, because theres nothing better to do.

So post someting in here if you get bored. whatever you want. Something like "How now brown cow" or " Why does it taste like strawberrys in here" you guys work it out. (And post thing to stop others getting bored intresting websites and stuff)

We need a U.K politics forum! we do! simple as that. Yeah it may take a bit of work no more so than the totally pointless urban legends forum or the phone threads forum.

Edit: used to be called post here if you get bored then it was called gotcha, now it has been named in a protest to the trashing of the U.K politics thread. Us brits should have a forum for it. We should, the U.S get one why not the us.

[Edited on 9-10-2004 by shorty] Edit4: another new title.

[Edited on 2-11-2004 by shorty]

[Edited on 6-11-2004 by shorty]

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by shorty]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We have thread like this, Its called " off topic thread".

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yeah ok fair i didnt really think about the off topic thread. The mods should probably delete this or lock. If your in a good mood though dont

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thinking about it its good there are two where you can post if you get bored because if your really really really bored you can post in to.:shk:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ya well I dont mind a thread to post in when I am bored and don't have to worry about replying to the post above me.. I can be on topic too.

ya... I am bored.

[Edited on 8-10-2004 by NephraTari]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well that makes the two of us. Sometimes i wish something would happen around here, theres times when its so slow.

(spoken in posh english accent) Errrrrrrrangy pdobly doooshy woosh wooooo!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
NephraTari has an interesting new avatar, but alas! I'm still bored.

I wonder if this thread will actually survive since we already have an off-topic thread. Since I'm not in charge of this thread, I''ll just be bored with the rest of you.

Mods, delete this thread if you're bored...hee hee

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
NephraTari has an interesting new avatar, but alas! I'm still bored.

I wonder if this thread will actually survive since we already have an off-topic thread. Since I'm not in charge of this thread, I''ll just be bored with the rest of you.

Mods, delete this thread if you're bored...hee hee

Ya but in the off topic thread.. you can't really reply to people.. because you are supposed to stay off topic.. so this has its own purpose. if you think about it.. hehe anyway you are a mod so you could delete it if you really wanted too.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
RAHHHH!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Maybe we should post stuff to try and entertain ourselves links to game pages or something. Ill edit this later after iv found somthing.

Yea delete if you get bored mods i doubt it will last longer than about a day more ot two. I would of gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that medaling off topic thread! JOKE!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Tic, Toc, Tic, Toc

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
really nice avatar Nephratari

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oh no looks like the off topic threads gaining on me guess its gonna swollow me up. AAAAAAArgggggggggg

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
really nice avatar Nephratari

thanks..
its my halloween special edition.

hmm I like yours too.. but she needs some horns.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
(Taps microphone) Ahem every one its my 300th post.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Can I have one of those?
I am really sad today.
someone I care very deeply for is treating me really bad.. and I have no idea why.. or what I have done to deserve it.
All I know is that it hurts.

ya.. it hurts.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Is that another pointless post if so ill carry it on with another pointless post.

Ohhhhhhh the okeey cokey wooooooooooo the okeey cokey, arms (starts humming) Whats the rest of that song anyway. and another pointless bit.

And you look to the sky and sometimes you just think why is it im not craning my neck to noot the black bird

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
good clean fun

another joke site

more......... hay guess what

I said i would put some funny site on here and im pretty sure i havent broke any ATS rules.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Friends, Romans, Country men.......... Post here before i go down under. Think of me as the nice family business you dont want the corprate monsters to knock me off the map!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join