It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mister Rogers Remixed | Garden of Your Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yeah that's right, the Mr. Rogers remix yo, brought to us by PBS.

This is going on my iPhone.

Mister Rogers remixed by Symphony of Science's John D. Boswell for PBS Digital Studios.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
thank you for posting this, brought back memories for me. WOW! what an enlightening break from the drudgery of ats.
its too bad today's children are missing out on a moral guide like Mr. Fred Rogers. when i saw this it brought out alot of feelings, refreshed my mind, gave me comfort and a reminder of how much humanity is capable of within ourselves. i would recommend anyone who follows the link to check out the other videos from the channel!.

MR. Rogers, wherever you are out there in the universe thank you , you were always there to give a kind word a comforting explanation and friendly smile in a tough world made better by your presence, too bad so many never got your message. now, where are my slippers and sweater?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesinthesky

Definitely takes ya through a happy stroll down memory lane, and this place definitely needs a breather every now and then, and this remix is perfect for ATS.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Wow, Mr Rogers.... I used to LOVE the little trolley. Wouldn't miss it for anything when I was little.
Remember Mr Green Jeans?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is awesome! I was just thinking of sharing this very beautiful and uplifting song with ATS. Did a search

Let the unholy resurrection of this thread and the ungodly songification of Mr. Rogers abound!

top topics

join