It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Toy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A child playing with a toy...That is his toy.That is his dream...coming true

He will always get toys.Toys give him power because he is a child,as toys must comply he will always broke his toys .They are good as long you meet the desires...of a child.

Sometimes That Toy start talking ,he cannot understand how a toy can talk therefore he destroy...The Toy..and..of course he will cry for a new one or become angry,so angry that he can destroy all his toys.

Oh these children and ....their toys.Every child dreams of toys.

They dream that when they grow up they will get some other kind of toys,but they never grow and toys will be the same always.

I wonder what is in the mind of a child..I don't know..maybe a way to get new toys.

The way is to buy them but his parents are out of money...hmmm I wonder if they will steal The Toy to stop the child's cry..and The Toy's cry.

Sometimes children are found in a common place to play and and they share toys.

What toys can do to children

Many mental disorders in children go unrecognized by parents because they are so hard to identify. With children it is so hard for the parents to tell the difference between childhood behaviors and mental illness; therefore, many disorders go untreated in children. Here are some mental disorders that children can suffer from: Anxiety Disorders Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) Autism Eating disorders Mood disorders Schizophrenia

www.examiner.com...

Do you feel like a toy?..in the hands of a....politician.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
YOu mean a puppet?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
YOu mean a puppet?
I mean like toys,greater forces are playing with puppets.

Toys are for children and puppets are for puppeteers.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

What toys can do to children

Many mental disorders in children go unrecognized by parents because they are so hard to identify. With children it is so hard for the parents to tell the difference between childhood behaviors and mental illness; therefore, many disorders go untreated in children. Here are some mental disorders that children can suffer from: Anxiety Disorders Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) Autism Eating disorders Mood disorders Schizophrenia

If we explore that from a beginnings standpoint? Yah, toys teach children what? Nothing really. Heres why. Usually toys are given to children by some family member in lieu of some real time spent with the child. Heres a toy. Go have fun. Instead of imparting a lesson or playing with the child some tend to just use toy giving as an excuse to keep from actually having to get involved. I care, because I got him a toy.

Now a days toys are cheap and easily broken. So theres that frustrating lesson. It doesn't do what they said on TV. The struggle to learn sharing and playing fair are lost when kids play unsupervised with toys as well. It's mine? No, it's MINE! Smash...

The struggle to be the first to have the latest in the line of some stupid cartoon characters next chapter is also teaching kids to be first or special or better than their playmates. They learn that behavior from the ultimate toy: TV.

Getting too many toys like at birthdays or holidays also spoils them from appreciating what they have or earning it so to speak. We shower our kids with new stuff and it never seems to satisfy because the whole ethos cries buy, spend, consume! Ever watch kids shows?

So yah, I expect kids to develop mistrust, fear, and anger as a result of all this and then maybe carry that right thru to adulthood. Looks like all that advertising is working just fine. We are getting more selfish, arrogant and entitled as time goes on.

top topics

join