It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a Numbers Game - Suspicious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Currently according to the MoD website there are currently 9500 troops deployed within Afghanistan

MoD

According to the FT the MoD has until Thursday 19th July to decide whether to deploy an additional 2000 troops in support of the London 2012 Olympic Security forces.

FT

The same FT report states this would take the UK troop deployment within London to 19,000 once again 19,000; more than double that deployed within a country at which we remain at war.

In my opinion this is very suspicious and I would propose that this could be a deployment to lock down London following a false flag Olympic incident resulting in the largest gated community in the UK - London! This to me is about protecting the "important people" rather than security of the London Games.

Any thoughts ATS?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Given half of the G4S people probably won't turn up there wouldn't be much other choice to get their hands on so many people needed at short notice as i'm sure the police is already stretched and holiday leave cancelled etc

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just another way to shuffle and siphon the money off. The amount of money that has been spent, can't be accounted for or has vanished into thin air in the name of keeping everyone safe is scary in it's self. Where is all that money going? Us and the Brits are BFFs AKA partners in crime. Everyone knows how bad you can soak the common people for a military/security contract and whats this we have to fly them overseas. house and feed them? Well that will be one kabillion dollars please. Where does it all go? Maybe they know something we don't and it's being spent building a luxury super fortress for the rich and powerful when the SHTF.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Where does it all go? Maybe they know something we don't and it's being spent building a luxury super fortress for the rich and powerful when the SHTF.

You are looking at it with suspision predetermined.
Unless I am way off base with my facts, you should look at it differently.

The troops are full time troops therefore their cost has already been spent. It doesn't matter if they run around the hills of Whales or the alleys of London.
The hardware is mosly the same.
Each set of eyes increases the chances of seeing a bad guy brfore something happens.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Do you think we are charging them what our guys are getting paid? I suspect they might fluff up the numbers a bit and with those kind of numbers that's a lot of fluff.

You may be right.Either way it SHOULD amount to some cash flowing back our way and that COULD be a good thing. I tend to be a bit mistrustful at times.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theallseeing

In my opinion this is very suspicious and I would propose that this could be a deployment to lock down London following a false flag Olympic incident resulting in the largest gated community in the UK - London! This to me is about protecting the "important people" rather than security of the London Games.

Your spring is wound too tight.

Just ask yourself what would happen to the economy if they locked down London?
Is the treasury so full that they can do without the tax money to protect 'the important people'?
How long can they stifle the economy before the entire economy collapses?

You have to think beyond your short term conspiracy feelings.

new topics

top topics

join