It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another zombie killing: Naked man ‘on cloud 20’ kills motel employee

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Yet Another Zombie

So apparently there is another naked "zombie" attack, this time, in California.

Another day, another unexplained brutal murder by a naked man strung out on drugs. This time the victim was a 62-year-old female motel cleaning woman, who was herself half-naked and covered with blood when Jermaine Haynes, the man who found here, came upon the grisly scene.

we need someone to make a timeline or map out all the attacks and list "reasons" aka bathsalts etc.

anyone up for that?
edit on 17-7-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Heres the video.

If the cops find someone doing this just shoot them.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's a thread here. Check it out.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Map with incidents in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The newer map (posted in some of the later pages), are terrifying. Think we are up to 70ish incidents.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well there are too many of these incidents occurring lately to be simply dismissed as nothing out of the ordinary. Drugs? Virus? Experiment?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Dig the avatar, that sucker looks mean!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
I hope this doesn't anger mods but I think it could add to the topic. In the past I have "experimented" with a few of these chemicals, YES they are very extremely mind bending. On many occasions the sensation was quite pleasant or sometimes even hallucinogenic. Then there where bad ones where you freak the heck out. I am talking about out of control, I've never done anything harmful to anything living but YES "bath salts" can make you do something like this.
edit on 17-7-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: fix

What if someone was tainting the black market drugs ?
the gov will have a perfect reason to go against all dealer
and they are about to make certain drug legal on the market like "weed"

with that kind of scare .. no one would even dare buy from the BM
the elites do work exactly like that

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord
reply to post by Dizrael

Dig the avatar, that sucker looks mean!

thanks, hes pretty vicious looking huh?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oh I thought that only concerned illicit drugs.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Oh I thought that only concerned illicit drugs.

i was really wondering what you had said, i know i read it, but couldnt for the life of me remember.

i do now. i think it added to the convo, giving your own experiences. maybe try again and say your friend did it?
edit on 17-7-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've read that certain kinds of stressors can decrease brain serotonin levels which changes behavior. Heat among other discomforts makes members of a species increase aggressiveness.

It could be something they are taking is heating them up and they become more aggressive due to this.
This could also make them so uncomfortable they are stripping off their clothing... or something is stimulating the brains hypothalamus setting off predatory rage. Since anger seems to raise your temperature they could be stripping due to that?

Drug or Virus? As of now I'm on the fence.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

It's said these chemicals can make your body temp increase to painful levels.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks, but I don't feel it's worth the time TPTB have spoken!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
All of those drug zombies are starting to give real zombies a bad name. Just what is up with that dope heads all of a sudden? Talk about a "bad trip".

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Don't forget now, Kids. Miami Zombie's toxicology didn't show any traces of anything other then Marijuana. So use the site motto and don't listen to this whole "Bath Salts" nonsense.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nostromo85
Don't forget now, Kids. Miami Zombie's toxicology didn't show any traces of anything other then Marijuana. So use the site motto and don't listen to this whole "Bath Salts" nonsense.

It's too late. the madness has taken hold. Now it will be decades of people attributing everything from murder to cannibalism with bath salts. And infecting others with their ignorance.

It's just too well distributed now. I've given up trying to tell people and now I just die a little bit every time I read someone new spout it... so much for human intelligence...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nostromo85

Did they test him for bath salts?

The standard tests obviously wouldn't test for bath salts. I read there is one available, but then comes the question of was it possible to administer it in time and did they do that?

I am with ben on this one. The government could easily be mixing in certain chemicals we don't even know about into regular drugs, but then you would figure more people would be affected, unless they only administered the chemical as a drop here and there over the entire nation. That could produce such an effect.

I am much less likely to believe it is anything 'natural.'

Time will tell. Within a few years, if they pass some legislation that enriches big pharma, we'll connect the dots. Money trails always talks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join