It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Does anyone out there have a feeling that the NWO will happen whether we like it or not? Now that is scarry! What can be done to stop this?

Always with respect,

No1nptkulr

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think that it has already begun. Two countries have been invaded, more will follow, Bush and Blair are just puppets behind the real leaders.

sorry about that very bad typing.

[edit on 8-10-2004 by bates]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have heard for years about something like eight or nine people that 'really' run the world... I wonder if anyone has tried to find out just who those people are? I may try myself, and if I find out anything I will post here. It may take me a while but I have a little help and we may make some progress over the next few months or so... Of course the answers won't be slapping us in the face, but if we all get together we can find out just who are the ones doing all this stuff.

Always with respect,

No1nptkulr

[edit on 8-10-2004 by No1nptkulr]

[edit on 8-10-2004 by No1nptkulr]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Please check out the topics pinned to the top of the NWO Forum Index and browse through the existing topics. If you have a new subject or question that has not been addressed, feel free to start a new thread. Otherwise, add your comments to an existing discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a good summary of what has been discussed before, as compiled by our resident subject matter expert. ATS threads on NWO

Thanks,
closing this thread...

top topics

join