It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Florida Politics *snip*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
OK, someone mentioned in another thread that "Florida in the news again?" And at the time I only smirked. BUT then this story hit our news over the weekend, and I have mutual friends with the folks directly involved, and I'm just flabbergasted!

The real kicker here, is that Lt. Governor Carrol is probably MORE popular than Governor Scott, but here we have an insane scandal, that appears to be true, and the Lt. Governor's response is even more insane than the scandal!

]Where is the woman who allegedly had hot lesbian sex with Florida's Lt. Governor in her office?

You can't make a headline like that up!

So there is the allegation...

(Cole) walked into the Lt. Governors Jennifer Carroll's office and observed the Lt. Governor sitting at her desk with her foot up on the cadenza and her skirt hiked up. Beatrice Ramos was kneeling in front of Carroll, poised as if she (Ramos) was about to or had performed oral sex on the Lt. Governor.

And here is the insane response? From a Lt. Governor?

Carroll gave a typically insane statement denying that she was a lesbian. Money quote: "I'm the one that's married for 29 years. The accuser is the one that's single for a long time. So. Usually black women that look like me don't engage in relationships like that.

Really? Somewhat attractive, late middle aged black women, are never lesbians?

Now, the allegations could be unfounded, but from the people who are carrying this rumor around the capital, they are completely well-founded, and not isolated in nature. WOW.

This kind of put's Clinton to shame.

Speaking of Clinton, there was a Cigar in this story, but it wasn't part of the sex scandal, it was part of the insane coverup that resulted in a trashcan fire that threatened the very capital building!

There's also a whole side scandal about Beatriz Ramos trying to set Cole's trash can on fire, which could have burned down the Florida State Capitol. And a subsequent scandalous squelching of a state investigation of that incident. We are not making any of this up. Just normal Florida news.

Not only a retributory trashcan fire, started by a cigar, but also a Fire Marshall coverup?

Florida Politics are getting better than Illinois these days!

edit on Tue, 17 Jul 2012 15:43:43 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: snipped sexually suggestive title...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't know anything about Florida politics....but you never can argue with hot lesbian sex.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You could have at least post a few pics. Now you owe me five seconds.

It's not the kind of thing a Republican would normally admit to, though.
edit on 17-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

To be honest, I can't follow what is being said here.

But then again, I'm not a (smooth talker)

edited, just because

edit on 17-7-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

I'm working on pics at the moment. So far no one has broken pics of the *ahem* subordinate to the Lt. Gov., but there are pics, and I'm trying to get links to them for posting. I'd love for ATS to break the first pics, that would be awesome!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

But then again, I'm not a cunning linguist.

It seems your political aspirations might be dead in the water then.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh beezzer, its all from the mouth. Don't believe it.

She must be close to the rim thats all I am saying.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by beezzer

But then again, I'm not a cunning linguist.

It seems your political aspirations might be dead in the water then.

Well, the next time someone requires a "leg up" in politics, I'll direct them to Anthony Weiner.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I'm working on pics at the moment. So far no one has broken pics of the *ahem* subordinate to the Lt. Gov., but there are pics, and I'm trying to get links to them for posting. I'd love for ATS to break the first pics, that would be awesome!

You know how it is. When someone makes a UFO or hot lesbian-related claim, they must supply good quality pics as evidence, and those pics must be studied extensively and subject to all kinds of analysis to ensure they're not fakes.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Pics of the "other" women are in another article linked in your original.

gawker.com...

And btw...I'm reporting this to go into HOAX...because you said "hot" lesbian sex. :shk:

But for all we know...this other lady may just practice gynecology as a hobby.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You and I both know in a man's world those pics would be awesome!!! But in reality it would be a pic of two sweaty fat butch chicks wearing mans clothes going at it.....not something I WANT to see.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

You and I both know in a man's world those pics would be awesome!!! But in reality it would be a pic of two sweaty fat butch chicks wearing mans clothes going at it.....not something I WANT to see.

I think Lt. Gov Carroll would disagree with you. Apparently she thinks she is too attractive to be a lesbian?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yep, that's her.

I'm a little disappointed. My "sources" that have known her for years have told me she was attractive. I suppose it is all relative. She might be the most attractive woman in the office at the time, but nothing to look at in other settings.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

not that i care

(Cole) walked into the Lt. Governors Jennifer Carroll's office and observed the Lt. Governor sitting at her desk with her foot up on the cadenza and her skirt hiked up. Beatrice Ramos was kneeling in front of Carroll, poised as if she (Ramos) was about to or had performed oral sex on the Lt. Governor.

did not see any actual cunnilingus
polygraphs are unreliable
especially when claimant has reasons to want to believe

the girl was obviously picking up paperclips, a stapler or something that had fallen on the ground

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It is sometimes hard to judge by just one picture.

She kind of looks like an older version of "Pam" from the TV Show The Office.

I think we need more visual evidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Might be a ring puncher, who knows.

There all innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

not that i care

did not see any actual cunnilingus
polygraphs are unreliable
especially when claimant has reasons to want to believe

the girl was obviously picking up paperclips, a stapler or something that had fallen on the ground

No doubt that's what really happened. Every woman in my office hikes their skirt up and thrusts their vaginal region in others faces when they drop their stapler....Pretty much common practice in FL, nothing to see here......

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I'm sure that is how the defense and press releases will read, but from what I'm hearing, the other party will eventually admit to the allegations. I'm not that close to this particular issue, but I have some friends of friends who are, and they are saying the other party to this little rendezvous will more than likely corroborate them at some point.

They have already asked the Lt. Gov to take a polygraph, but of course she denied. There are so many layers to this particular scandal that it will not go way lightly. This is going to crush Carrolls political career. She was a legitimate VP thought for a little while, but between the "lesbian" thing and the nasty comment afterwards, she destroyed both sides of her support all in one big swoop! She alienated the Republicans, and the Women at the same time.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The funny thing is this little mishap wouldn't even dent her political career if the politicians didn't make such a fuss over sexual stuff.

'Okay, I had a little moment of madness. Let's chuck it down to experience and carry on as normal'. - That's all she has to say, and it'll be forgotten. It would be totally useless for blackmail or mudslinging later on if she blatantly admits it happened.

If it did happen and she covers it up, that's a different matter entirely.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I only have one question....

Was she on her break while being snacked on?

All kidding aside...This is not about lesbian sex it is about SEX in the office which we all know is not appropriate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join