It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My aunt saw my brother(he passed away 10 years ago) What am I suppose to do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

What your saying is not adding up.

Things will ONLY begin to "add up" when you know the truth (speaking from experience here)

How could my confusion and skepticism and me not seeing anything "supernatural" and "sinful" life suggest that God is intervening?

God will do what EVER it takes for us to find the truth. He cares about us THAT much.

Like I said, your interest in finding real spiritual TRUTH will cause God to begin to cause supernatural things to happen.

You said you've seen this happen over and over, how does it usually end?

God can answer that question FAR better than I can and asking Him is ALWAYS the best thing.

Not being cocky or trying to avoid the question, it is profound, and one that I will have to think about before just throwing out what may just seem ridiculous.

The important thing to understand is that He knows the end from the beginning.

He sees where you are headed.

What is, The TRUTH?

"Like I said, your interest in finding real spiritual TRUTH will cause God to begin to cause supernatural things to happen."

I have been trying to find real spiritual TRUTH among other things FOR YEARS. Where are all the supernatural things that are supposed to happen to me?

"God can answer that question FAR better than I can and asking Him is ALWAYS the best thing."

What exactly do you mean? am I going to hear a verbal response?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

I am in a moment of desperation confusion angry scared etc and suicidal. I need to see supernatural proof and I need it ASAP.

okay now your treading into drama. Your Aunt had a sighting and you didn't..."suicide"? really?

I've been a TRUTH seeker for the past few years. I think I deserve to see something and God knows that I deserve it. I believe I've earned it.

deserve....?

your entitlement mindset is concrete

It's not only because she saw my bro and I didn't it's also other things....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I am in a moment of desperation confusion angry scared etc and suicidal. I need to see supernatural proof and I need it ASAP.

The links below will answer several of your questions, including your desire to "see something":

Tamara Laroux was broken and aimless and thought her only option was to put a gun to her heart. Tamara attempted suicide by shooting herself in the chest. She died and came back to life. She believes she experienced the afterlife between the time she was bleeding out and when she recovered.

I was convinced there was no way to live a completely happy life. If I couldn’t live happy, I didn’t want to live at all.

I believed the only answer for me was to end my life. I began screaming out to God, “God, forgive me.” The gun went off. My lungs began to fill up with blood. I began to go deaf. My eyes were open, and I became blinded. I knew that death was gripping my soul. Then all of a sudden I felt my soul leave my body. I instantly began falling and falling.

At that moment I knew I was no longer in control of my destiny. I ended up in a place that was complete torment. My body was burning. I no longer was lonely. I was no longer depressed. I became depression. I became loneliness. I became a tormented being of fear. I saw all of these other people and everybody was screaming out in pain. The mutual thing that everyone shared there was their desire to scream out to everybody on earth, “Do not come here. Acknowledge that life is about Jesus Christ.”

Eternity is real. Hell is real. Heaven is real. How you live your life will determine where you go. Everybody cried out that their loved ones would hear the truth.

I saw the hand of God literally come down. I knew that He was coming for me. His hand picked me up, and instantaneously I was no longer a being of tormented sin. I now was being cleansed. God took me over the Heavens.Source

Graham Cooke Encounters
Eternal consequences...
The Amazing Story of Kirk Martin
"Don't you know that this is the worst thing you could have done?"

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The links below will answer several of your questions, including your desire to "see something":

Tamara Laroux was broken and aimless and thought her only option was to put a gun to her heart. Tamara attempted suicide by shooting herself in the chest. She died and came back to life. She believes she experienced the afterlife between the time she was bleeding out and when she recovered.

I was convinced there was no way to live a completely happy life. If I couldn’t live happy, I didn’t want to live at all.

I believed the only answer for me was to end my life. I began screaming out to God, “God, forgive me.” The gun went off. My lungs began to fill up with blood. I began to go deaf. My eyes were open, and I became blinded. I knew that death was gripping my soul. Then all of a sudden I felt my soul leave my body. I instantly began falling and falling.

At that moment I knew I was no longer in control of my destiny. I ended up in a place that was complete torment. My body was burning. I no longer was lonely. I was no longer depressed. I became depression. I became loneliness. I became a tormented being of fear. I saw all of these other people and everybody was screaming out in pain. The mutual thing that everyone shared there was their desire to scream out to everybody on earth, “Do not come here. Acknowledge that life is about Jesus Christ.”

Eternity is real. Hell is real. Heaven is real. How you live your life will determine where you go. Everybody cried out that their loved ones would hear the truth.

I saw the hand of God literally come down. I knew that He was coming for me. His hand picked me up, and instantaneously I was no longer a being of tormented sin. I now was being cleansed. God took me over the Heavens.Source

Graham Cooke Encounters
Eternal consequences...
The Amazing Story of Kirk Martin
"Don't you know that this is the worst thing you could have done?"

So some people commit suicide and God gives them a second chance and they come back to life while others commit suicide and are sent to the place where the wormth dies not? yeaaaa that makes alooot of sense....

I appreciate it, but umm no..

Anectodal testimonies is not evidence. I'm not going to believe something just because someone says it. Especially the idea that if you commit suicide you will go to a place and suffer for eternity. That's quite a xtraordinary claim if you ask me. Xtraordinary claims require xtraordinary evidence.
edit on 17-7-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculous. This guy is not going to get his answers on ATS. he rejects everything anyone says. He just wants attention. Don't feed the trolls.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
This is getting ridiculous. This guy is not going to get his answers on ATS. he rejects everything anyone says. He just wants attention. Don't feed the trolls.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I am not rejecting it, I am questioning it. I dont want attention and I am certainly NOT a troll. Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Some of us are not meant to see spirits

Personally i've never seen anything paranormal... but my belief is rock solid. To the point where i don't just believe in the spiritual realm, i know it exists even though i've never seen anything from it, or remember being there.

My mother and grandmother both saw my grampa after he died... and i saw him in a dream recently...

Things are more then they appear my friend...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

How do you KNOW it exists?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I am not rejecting it, I am questioning it. I dont want attention and I am certainly NOT a troll. Peace

Skepticism can be a good thing because lies are EVERYWHERE.

Its questioning the truth that gets us into trouble.

The world is FULL of deceived people who don't even realize it.

They stagger through life believing lie after lie WONDERING why nothing makes any sense...

This is what really saddens me about situations like this.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Skepticism can be a good thing because lies are EVERYWHERE.

Its questioning the truth that gets us into trouble.

The world is FULL of deceived people who don't even realize it.

They stagger through life believing lie after lie WONDERING why nothing makes any sense...

This is what really saddens me about situations like this.

I dont believe in anything.

What exactly saddens you and how does it relate to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

What saddens me the most isn't that you don't believe anything.

Its the FACT that you what you DO believe is deliberate lies.

The lies are completely blinding you to truth and reality.

My sadness stems from what I KNOW to be truth.

You have been LIED to and if you ever come to realize this your life will take on an entirely new meaning

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

What saddens me the most isn't that you don't believe anything.

Its the FACT that you what you DO believe is deliberate lies.

The lies are completely blinding you to truth and reality.

My sadness stems from what I KNOW to be truth.

You have been LIED to and if you ever come to realize this your life will take on an entirely new meaning

I dont believe in any lies as far as I'm concerned? What LIES do I believe in?

I have been lied to? How so?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That you are closed minded, he knows this and it was a message to you through someone who he could make an appearance to.

Some change is in the near future, stay alert and aware, stay in your heart on all matters and drop the darkness that surrounds you.

Remain open.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

That you are closed minded, he knows this and it was a message to you through someone who he could make an appearance to.

Some change is in the near future, stay alert and aware, stay in your heart on all matters and drop the darkness that surrounds you.

Remain open.

I AM open to the possibility of the paranormal/metaphysical to be real I just dont believe it. I am open to the reality of he appearing to her, but I neeed to see him myself in order to believe just like doubting Thomas.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

My aunt is a hardcore Catholic. She was talking on the phone with someone when it occured. She said he appeared and she asked him " What do you want to tell me?". She said he gave him no response. He was dressed in white and smiled, and a few moments later vanished. This helped to confirmed my aunts faith...

As a former, indoctrinated Catholic Cultist, I assure you your aunt was completely deluded into Catholicism well before she ever saw her apparition.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Almost the exact same thing happened between my mother and her sister (my aunt). My mom was visiting my aunt, and during this visit, she saw their dead step-father for a few seconds - plain as day. It was during a birthday party the family was having for my grandmother, and my mom saw her step-father just standing there with everyone else in the room. No one else saw him. My aunt got angry, wondering why she wasn't able to see him in her own home!

Who knows why no one else but my mom saw him. Maybe it is a frequency thing, and you have to be on the right frequency at the right time. Both my mom and my aunt were very close to their step-dad - the whole family adored him equally, yet only my mom saw him.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Good points. I understand how you must feel. I have lost some very close relatives in the past few years and it took time before i even got to see them in my dreams. Be patient and perhaps in some way it will happen for you too.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Glad that he helped your Aunt take it to the next spiritual level. He must have been a really amazing person, he is a strong soul from what you have shared.

Again I am so sorry to hear of your loss and frustrations.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ExopoliticianSupreme

She was born a Catholic and I'm pretty sure that's why she's still a Catholic, but what boggles my mind is her testimony.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Good points. I understand how you must feel. I have lost some very close relatives in the past few years and it took time before i even got to see them in my dreams. Be patient and perhaps in some way it will happen for you too.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Glad that he helped your Aunt take it to the next spiritual level. He must have been a really amazing person, he is a strong soul from what you have shared.

Again I am so sorry to hear of your loss and frustrations.

Thanks.

Well he passed away 10 years ago, he was still a child around the age of 12 or 13 more or less. I've never even seen him in a dream and its been 10 years. I hope he/someone will help me take it to the next/first spiritual level.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join