It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hello my name is Damien. Ok, so i have i problem here. I am mentally perplexed as to how you must upload an avatar. I really need help for this and would be grateful for anyone who could help, Thanks!
edit on 17/7/12 by IntoxicatingMadness because: I forgot the actual introduction hehe.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness
Hello my name is Damien. Ok, so i have i problem here. I am mentally perplexed as to how you must upload an avatar. I really need help for this and would be grateful for anyone who could help, Thanks!
edit on 17/7/12 by IntoxicatingMadness because: I forgot the actual introduction hehe.

Simple way

1.Click on My ATS
2. Click on TOOLS
3. Click on ATS UPLOADS (located right under the word TOOLS)
4. Click the button above to upload a picture
5. When the pic uploads, click on the picture
6. Click on the word AVATAR
7.Scroll down till you see the words YOUR AVATAR
8. Click SUBMIT
9. DONE

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IntoxicatingMadness

Welcome to ATS....if you are looking for a custom Avatar, in my sig line at the bottom of my post, is a link that goes to where some of the best Avy-meisters of ATS will make your Avy dreams come true. They made the one I'm using now.

Enjoy the ride, but buckle up it can get bumpy....

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness

Ya did it. Ya did it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your help, Just need the background but i know how to do that so thank you all

top topics

join