It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War? Updated DHS purchase list.. 856 MILLION rounds of ammo..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

This new list totals over 856 million rounds...

Since 2009. A three year period. Not 856 million rounds per year.

I looked through the list, and it seems to be normal government waste. Nice contracts for the companies that make the ammo.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dcard

I am new here also.I understand what you are saying in your thread. I have heard that it was becoming more difficult to purchase ammunition because there was a shortage in certain types of ammo. Hmm, what would cause a shortage of ammunition?

Some things just makes a person wonder what is actually going on.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wars are not fought with glocks. If they were stocking up on m16 ammo then I'd be worried.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
DHS is preparing to murder millions of its own people.Who can stop the monster american govt that has murdered tens to hundreds of millions of native americans,starved 7 million americans during the depression,killed 30 million in the third world. Now again American govt is going to mass murder its own people .

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sounds normal to me. A standard day at the range for me looks like well over 1,000 rounds across multiple platforms. And I'm at the range at least a dozen times year!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Contrary to your assumption, out of the 800k law enforcement personnel in the united states, I have heard of only 2 departments that ever fire hollow points for training, and that accounts for at most 15 rds per month during demonstration seminars or re-certifications to gauge the deviation between the same weight fmj and hp. I have never heard of anyone using HP as their standard training ammo regularly. If you know of any department anywhere in the country that uses HP for daily training, please provide me with the details, I would like to be enlightened if I am mistaken.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
856 million bullets? That is enough to double-tap(like you do with zombies) every man, woman and child in the U.S, except the elite...

edit on 17-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

and yet americans like slayer ,john carter ,seekeroftruth101 keep shedding crocodile tears for al qaeda in Syria.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MansPlaceNow

I do concur with your logic; however, don't underestimate your enemy. FYI, good news is that only 36 new select fire / full auto ARs have been requested recently. However, they did place an order for 175 Million Rounds of .223/5.56 NATO, therefore, it isn't just the pistol ammo

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
856 million distributed to every gun carrying member of DHS is not really that much. You have to remember they aren't good shots

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So 50k govt agents get at least 17k rounds a piece?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Will the People who would be Eventually Firing those Rounds for the DHS be Aiming at their Families and Love Ones as they Pull the Trigger , or Will their Alligences be Tested at that Exact Moment in Time ? A Moment of Truth for Anyone with a Conscious ?
edit on 3-12-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join