It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts are living. It is not YOUR mind, it is your FOCUS of parts of THE mind (of The All)!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Your mind isn't actually YOUR mind. It is THE mind, you are just choosing to focus on certain aspects of it. All of our minds are joined together and whatever you focus on, is that part that you will see in what you consider to be "your" mind.

There are different categories, such as "food", and as humans experiment and create more things, that category of "food" grow and expand. All of these categories are always expanding and growing eternally and into infinity. Even human beings started off as a thought before they began to physically exist.

Your are your emotions.

As you choose to FOCUS and connect with certain thoughts you can check your emotion to see if it is comfortable or not, and if it isn't, then you are not connecting with thoughts that indicate who you truly are.

Who you are is happiness, not suffering, not miserableness. This happiness also helps establish your personality / individuality.

So which thoughts are you choosing to align with? Are you choosing to focus on the thoughts that make you happy even with the ideas / things that do not feel good?

Can you find positive things you like about a person you don't like and choose to focus on that? Can you respect people free-will and understand that they are also beings wanting happiness?

There are certain RULES in THIS human reality we live in, such as gravity, but you can even focus in a way to have happiness within these rules.

As for rules that need to be establish for the survival of The Physical Human Species, we only need to respect free-will and from there we know not to kill, steal, rape, it is the easiest rule for order so that Humans can be protected. Unfortunately, there are beings that do not agree with this and want to control and limit The Happiness.

There are many thought / beings out there in physical and The Mind of ALL, this is true, but what matters is what thoughts you choose to connect with and are these in connection to your Spirit - Your Happiness - who you truly are, or no? And if not, you can choose to focus on positive about the subject rather than negative.

edit on 16-7-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The "Mind of All"- Makes me think of the God Consciousness and how we are all connected to it (New Age Ideology there), anyways its food for thought..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MbretM

Just as humans will NATURALLY go away from depressing thought and try to stay positive (unless they are trained to do otherwise), The Mind of All, allows the things to exist and can see the positive in all - even that which is called "the negative".

However, this does not mean that we are supposed to be depressed, rather, the negative serves the purpose of teaching us to learn more about ourselves, so that from that hurt of negative (what is not wanted) we can know more what we prefer.

Darkness - Learning, (Pain, Hurt, Control) - Also called, "That which is NOT wanted"
Light - Knowledge, (Ease, Happiness, Free) - Also called, "That which is wanted"

Peace represents the Infinity of The Mind of The All, but the Joy represents the actual connection with Spirit Essence towards it.
edit on 16-7-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

wow this totally connects with the documentary movie 'what the bleep do we know',
i just made a post about this movie, but what your talking about is talked about in it.. its awesome.

its kind of weird.. iv seen a couple other threads talking about some of the things that are mentioned in the movie, including yours.. and i just watched the movie like an hour ago haha.;.. interesting..

but i totally get what your talking about.. and its so crazy to imagine life this way.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sort of living, but I'll get back to you. I love this topic.

I noticed a "what the bleep" reference. There is a lot of this in the "white book" which is the channeled author of the movie. He talks about thoughts a great deal. It's a good start.

I'm reading much further into it now.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't necessarily agree with the notion that we are our emotions.

The way Ramtha expresses it is, is that we experience something, then it becomes an emotion and therefore we know it for ourselves, which is right, but we as a race have been focused on our emotions for far too long. We can be intelligent too.

When you talk about rules and what we are limited by, along with what we are supposed to be you make a grave error OP. It's wrong because we are all on our own path and we each reach different stages in life. I won't go on...

The thoughts as Ramtha expressed it are like a cloud of limitless possibilities which we draw to ourselves and we chose the ones we like (and breath life into them, and / or manifest them into reality). However the thoughts we chose, unfortunately, are just hum-drum conservative stuff that doesn't allow us to enjoy life as an adventure. The White Book is a great for empowering people to open up to what the universe offers and it sounds like his / hers (JZ Knight) would resonate with you. Be careful with the cooks though.

To me it is all about raising kundalini at the moment. I'm trying to get my head around it, as it is the material sense of the path to enlightenment - which the ancients had a habit of depicting everywhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think a lot of what you say there is right, or at the least really close, and seems like good advice. (The first paragraph is what I like the most.) Thanks for sharing.

edit on 17-7-2012 by robhines because: added

top topics

join